Monday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, October 10, 2009
CL- WTF on I SAW YOUR NANNY by MPP
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Looking For a Sitter Tonight... (Rhode Island)
Hello! I am looking for a sitter in our home tonight for our 4 1/2 year old son. I need help with him while we do some unpacking/housework (we just moved back to RI). I would also like someone to help give him a bath & get him ready for bed.
Would like this to lead to a part-time or as-needed position for the right individual. Must be a non-smoker & like pets (2 cats & a chihuahua). Mothers with similar-aged children are okay as well as RESPONSIBLE teenagers or college students.
If you can help out tonight, please e-mail me ASAP today with your rate requirements (5/6-10pm). No scams/solicitations please!
Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1410609446.html

*Response from angry CL reader:

2) RE: Looking For a Sitter Tonight (Rhode Island)
You want some random stranger to come babysit last minute AND BATHE your child? How do you think your child will be with a stranger bathing them? Are you a nutcase? What the hell is the matter with you people? "Ok lil Tony. Mommy and Daddy placed an ad on craigslist tonight for someone we can't screen at these hours to come watch you and they are going to bathe your lil naked body too,.. even though you have no idea who they are and we don't know who they are either. They could be a sexual predator,.. but who cares,.. at least we can unpack and not watch you." WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WACKOS????
Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1411133936.html
_____________________________________________________________

3) Nanny/Responsible Person Needed (Boston)
I am looking for a nanny/RP to stand in my driveway with my 2 kids and make sure they get on the bus. I have to be on the road by 6 AM and their bus doesn't show 'til 715 AM.
I want an adult (18 years + please)
Someone who drives and has a car
I don't want to hear, nor do I need to know all about your certifications and what not, they are not necessary. So don't try and boost your pay with all jazz. I just need someone to stand there. If I could, I'd train a chimp to this!! ;-)
Pay:$35 weekly, cash.
You will not be needed during school holidays or school vacations.
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/kid/1405531905.html
_____________________________________________________________

4) If your not serious about caring for children don't waste our time (Texas)
I've called and emailed about 15 people this week who have placed ads for childcare and have had only one call back. If you are not serious about being available to babysit please remove your ad so parents do not waste their time calling and emailing you. Or if you are busy just let me know so I'm not waiting. If someone RELIABLE is interested I'm looking for a sitter in my home this Monday morning at 8:30am till about 1pm. I want to meet this weekend to make sure we are compatable. Every ad that I responded to said they are available to come to someones house and on short notice yet no one answers their phone or emails. I'm not asking for much just someone to watch my toddlers for a few hours so I can run some errands. They are pretty easy to take care of and for the most part. If you are interested, serious and available please email me for more info. Thank you.
Original URL: http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/kid/1403228280.html
_____________________________________________________________

5) Need a babysitter tomorrow (Las Vegas)
i have a 17 month old son I need someone to watch him saturday after 12 till...probably around 11:30 or 12. Text me or call me with your rates and experience please. 702-410-****, my name is Amanda. My son loves kids and loves to play all day. He has sensitive skin since hes a red head so outside is not a very good option for him. Please anytime call me. Seriously anytime.
Id love it if you were close to the 215 and Lamb. I live right there. Thanks.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1414839032.html
_____________________________________________________________

6) Need a free sitter Monday? (Las Vegas)
I have a 15 month old, and I would be willing to watch someones little one around the same age on Monday for free, just so he can have someone to play with, You must provide your own food, and your child must not be sick! I am available anytime on Monday. Please email a little about yourself, not a scam no strings attached.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1414398380.html
_____________________________________________________________

7) Childcare (Las Vegas)
i need a flexable babysiter to come to my house to babysit my 2 1/2 yr old grandson
i will be getting him back from cps so i need someone who can be fingerprinted and background checked i work different hours everyday so must be very flexable and must babysit in my home if you can't do not answer add also i have 4 really nice dogs please reply to: pompom2@****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1412664849.html
_____________________________________________________________

8) I'm in need of care on saturday (Sacramento)
Hello, I am looking for a child care provider for my son for tomorrow (Saturday). If you are available tomorrow and have any spaces for a three year old, please send me some information about yourself, your location and rates. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1414512058.html
_____________________________________________________________

9) Seeking Fille Au APair in Exchange for a Room (Las Vegas)
Student Seeking room tonight exchange Housekeeping/ Nanny
Fluent in French
Student from Michigan seeking room along Maryland Pkwy in exchange for Housekeeping / Personal Assistant
Call 702-553-****
Location: Las Vegas Maryland Pkwy
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1366907515.html
_____________________________________________________________

10) Cheap Babysitter (Minneapolis)
I am a 21yr old student living with ma lovely mum i need some etra cash 2 put at my hands .I have a 14months year old baby who would like some company with her.Iam interested in babysitting since i love spending time with little kids beside my time at school .I DONT DRINK nor SMOKE.Am interested in babysitting babies all over as long as you drop and pick your kid at my residency.PAYING IS AS CHEAP AS 25 BUCKS A DAY.If realy interested give me a call at 612-876-****
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/kid/1413003876.html
_____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

Honorable Mention:
11) live in nanny *free rent! (Missouri)
Wanted live in nanny, I have a 7 year old. i would need someone to pick him up from school m-f at 3:30, I can do it to sometimes. So, just from 3:30pm-6:00pm m-f.I will start back up at dinner time. I will be home most of that time, I just need a break. He goes to his mothers everyother weekend when she doesnt avoid him. I am his step mother, dad works all the time. I am new at this and i need someone to help with the responsibility. And maybe the weekend when he is home, i would like to go out with my husband and sleep in a little the next day. I would also like help with laundry, only folding hanging and putting away. I will seperate and wash and dry. I would like floors swept everyother day I will do the mopping. I will rinse and load dish washer if you put up. Please have your own car, I have a home phone you can use all you want, just no late callers please. You will have your own room. All you have to pay for is your food and 20$ a week utilities. I like a super clean house. I dont care if you smoke or drink, I dont care if you go to church or dont.I have a hound dog mix, he is the love of my life but can be a realpain. Let me know if you have a child, we can work something out, but please children only over the age of five.I will help you to if you need something. pleae write me back send a picture, i will be checking sex offenders lists ect...Im 23,otc student,husband 28 welder full time, son is 7, full time student.
Original URL: http://springfield.craigslist.org/kid/1388566210.html
_____________________________________________________________

12) Babysitting - East Side (Las Vegas)
Need a Sitter for my almost 5 year old daughter - Hours are approx. Mon-Thur-Fri.-Sat from 8a.m. to 1p.m. Somedays may be alittle less. Looking for no more than $80. I need someone who has experinace and that has some kind of structered activity thru out the day. This salary is half of my pay which I think is fair. please email back with aliitle bit about yourself etc. for consideration. I would also like that the person live not to far. I live at flamingo and Boulder Hwy and drive up Flamingo to Las Vegas BLvd. So anywhere around there would be great or not too far off from that. Thank You
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1371902081.html

*Response from angry CL reader:

13) RE: Babysitting - East Side (Las Vegas)
Is this person stuck on STUPID???? They want us to watch their CHILD for $3.20 an hour. What is wrong with people!!! Don't they realize it's their child, not a stuffed bear. And s/he feels it's a fair rate because it's half of what they get paid. WTF! If they made $20 doing whatever they are doing then you would only get paid $10. That has got to be the worst rationale for getting paid less than minimum wage I have ever heard. I don't think there is anyone out there that pathetic to not realize they are being taken advantage of and don't say "there are people out there who need the money", because there are more than enough jobs at minimum wage that don't involve the responsibility of watching after a child for slave labor wages. I may not like a minimum wage job, but I sure as hell don't like the pay of a $3.20/hour job.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1372516235.html
_____________________________________________________________

14) LIVE-IN Nanny needed (Norfolk)
Military family with 4 kids(two school age). Need a live in nanny to help around the house and watch the little ones during the day while mom and dad are at work, and some nights so mom and dad can have a night out. friday, sat and sun off most of the time. Can pay 100 a week plus full room and board. Please only serious LIVE-IN responses.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/dmg/1402517531.html
_____________________________________________________________

15) Domestic Assistant/Child Care (Las Vegas)
Family in need of in-home child care services, cleaning and light cooking. Candidate must be willing to be subjected to a background check and be able to provide two forms of picture identification one of which must be a valid driver's license. Applicant must also be willing to complete I-9 and W-4 form. Applicant would be charged with child care for 13 month old toddler, very well tempered, bright, and interactive. Applicant is needed 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, approximately 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. For more information and to schedule an interview, please respond via email. Compensation: Room and utilities in single family home and meals for days worked. Second room available for single parents.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1404053314.html
_____________________________________________________________

16) I NEED CHILDCARE ASAP (Missouri)
looking for childcare for my two children It would be four days a week and I need it to start as soon as monday! I can only afford to pay 30.00 per day due to I get no child support. I work fulltime in st. charles and work from 10-6. I do not want a nanny in my home and I only want to travel to ofallon, st. charles or st. peters. please email me if you can help me out. My kids are 2 and 7 months. boy and a girl.
Original URL: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/kid/1400641724.html
_____________________________________________________________

17) Full-time Live-in Nanny (unknown)
We are looking for a nonsmoking, legal, full-time live-in nanny to watch our children. The hours are 7a-5:30pm, but you would have a 1 to 2 hour break in the middle of the day while my kids nap. You would primarily care for a 15 month old boy, then after-school care for a 6 year old. There are no evenings or weekends required, but we prefer a live-in because sometimes there may be slight schedule fluctuations. We ask that you maintain the kitchen and children's areas, and your living quarters(sweeping, loading dishwasher, cleaning countertops, picking up after children). We will pay $275/week. Please also note that we have cats. Please email work experience and a phone number where you can be reached. Thanks.
Original URL: None Given
_____________________________________________________________

18) Looking for a live in Nanny (Texas)
Loving family is looking for a Nanny,to come and take care our two kids.We are seeking a professional Nannie with experience, We providing free rent, free food, all bills paid and $40 a week so please call for more info#713-894-**** The kids go to school from 6a to 6p.Just call to explain all details.Thank you. Please have your own transportation: is okay if you have kids:
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1411281659.html
_____________________________________________________________

19) CHILD CARE needed $3/HR 6-12 hrs/week (Sacramento)
Im a stay home mom. I go to school twice a week. My mom stays with my kid, I get all the free babysitting I want. My daughter is 30 months old and she doesn't talk much, my doctor says she is perfectly fine and she suggests sent my daughter to child care to spend some time with kids. My daughter is the only sibling, she has nobody to play with and she is very lonely. I want something affordable under $3/hr. No certificate/license required/stay home moms with kids under 5 yrs-old are prefered but not required. Please let me know if your are interested.

*UNDER $3/HR
*TWICE A WEEK
*3-6 HRS/A DAY
*12pm-6pm
*RANCHO CORDOVA ONLY area code 95670 and 95827
*weekdays and saturday (up to you)
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1408537441.html
_____________________________________________________________

20) babysitter needed asap!!!! (Rhode Island)
hi, i have an 18 month son. old who was just diagnosed with autiam nad he aslo has a seizure disorder, i also have a siz month old little boy. both my fiance and i are working full time and need a babysitter by october 12. the hours will vary. i doneed someone who has experience with kids with autism/seizures. the pay is good, $150-$200 a week. also if you are cpr certified that is a big plus. must also drive. please e mail me if you are interested in this job. thanks Krystal
Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1404945933.html
_____________________________________________________________

21) Weekly cash for RELIABLE overnight sitter! (Sacramento)
Married couple works weekends and needs a RELIABLE sitter to watch our son, preferably in our home. He is almost 2, well behaved, easy to entertain and is in bed by 8pm, no hassles. He sleeps the whole night through! We often have to go out of town overnight to Reno or Bay Area for work and have been finding it difficult to get sitters who won't cancel last minute.

A usual night of watching him:

Start watching him between 3-6pm (depending on our travel schedule)
He eats dinner around 7pm (nothing special, he eats whatever you eat [loves noodles lol])
In bed by 8pm and you are free to watch movies or even have a previously agreed upon friend come over.
He wakes up at 7am, has a bowl of Cheerios, sippy cup of milk & watches cartoons. (check diaper)
Nap time at 10am. (check diaper but probably wont need it)
We return home between 10am-Noon depending on which city we are in and traffic.

So for a total of 2-5 hours of watching him the first night & 3-5 hours the following morning (depending on us) we offer $40 cash.

Our home has air conditioning and heater for both weathers, no TV but internet with Netflix for movies & a DVD collection. Food will be provided and you can make yourself at home =)

Please send an email with your picture and some details about yourself and why we should pick you. We are leaving town again THIS coming weekend (10/10/09) for work again so reply as soon as possible! Thanks :)
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/1409930016.html
_____________________________________________________________

Note from Contributor:
They took down their first ad, after being bombarded with rude emails... now they are a "low income" couple who can't afford licensed childcare.
22) LOW income family needs reliable child care (Sacramento)
LOW income married couple living off of sides jobs needs a reliable baby sitter on the weekends. We can only afford to pay $40 for less than 10 hours of actual child care time. We understand this is not a lot of money but MAYBE someone who is great with kids and NEEDS the cash can understand where we are coming from. We leave town to work overnight for cash only jobs (we will explain more about our jobs in private emails) and this is our source of income. We do care who watches our child and are very careful about the screening process. Please reply with a picture, some details about yourself (age, location) and include any experience you have caring for toddlers. We will reply with more details and hopefully find someone who can fit well with us!
This could turn into a weekly cash paid job for you and a really, really helpful thing for us =) Pay can increase as we make more, also!

PS-please refrain from sending rude emails about how little we have to offer and how we must not care about our child's welfare. That is just rude and not everyone can afford licensed child care.
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/1410064255.html
_____________________________________________________________

23) Need afterschool care for my 2 kids (Tulsa)
I need after school care for my 6 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. They are great kids. I would pick them up from school and drop them off with you around 2:30. Then their grandmother or I will pick them up around 5 or 6. I would pay $10 a day since the care would only be for a few hours. If this sounds like something your able to do email me and let me know. Im trying to find someone who lives either by their school (21st and garnett) or by my job(4th & lewis).
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1407415675.html
_____________________________________________________________

24) nanny needed starting nov 1 (Tulsa)
Hello-
I am due any day now and will be needing a nanny starting on or about nov 1. I have a 2 year old as it is and my husband works for a prison so is never home and I will need someone that can be there with me. If I find the right person it can be a live in situation. Your own bedroom and bathroom, plus 300 a month. Because I really will only need someone in the evenings. It will be a 4 on 3 off and 3 on 4 off switching every week, if you are interested please TEXT US at 918 287 ****. Thank you
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1407407519.html
_____________________________________________________________

25) Need Childcare Helper on Plane (Houston to London)
I want to travel to London the second or third week of December, but need some help in the airport and during the flight. I have two children, 2 year old and a 10 month old. The two year old will have her own seat, and the 10 month old will travel as a lap child. I need someone to meet me in the airport, help with watching the children, checking bags, getting through security, boarding the plane, keeping the kids entertained, disembarking, collecting bags, customs, and stay with us until we meet my family in airport.

Must...
1) have references available
2) hold current passport
3) be good with kids, and prepared for the fact that the kids could potentially scream for 10 hours! patience is needed!
4) travel under own ticket
5) meet me and the kids prior to the flight

In return, I will pay for half the cost of a one way ticket from IAH to London. Send email if interested. Thanks.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1410833572.html
_____________________________________________________________

26) Full Time Childcare needed - 2 kids (Chicago)
Looking for Full time childcare in your home for two children. We have a son who is 3 1/2 and a daughter who is 13 months old. My husband and I both work full time Monday thru Friday and need to to find a good home daycare for the kids. Hours would be from about 7:30ish to 5:30ish, M-F. We live in West Dundee so we are hoping to find someone in the West Dundee/Algonquin area. Wecan pay up 1000 a month. Please respond with phone number, rates, and experience
Thanks
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1404668404.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to the Anonymous Reader for Submitting our Feature. If you would like credit, let us know your Moniker. Also, to hijabiniqaabi for the Honorable mention... that was a great find! And to the others: vshirey317, cinder38, afnt81, amy.blueeyes, MissMannah and IndianRani87... thank you so much! All of you did an awesome job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

---> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <---















No comments: