Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, May 1, 2010
ISYN CL WTF 4
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Babysitter Needed (Jersey Shore)
Hi, my name is Carlos. I am a 20 year old single father of a beautiful little girl who will be 2 in June. She is playful, loving, funny, adorable! Unfortunately her babysitter now can't babysit anymore ): So I'm looking for someone new with the same personality as her recent babysitter. ages {20-35}.. I work in Lakewood Monday-Friday 9-5. rates are $150-$200 bucks a week. pay is on Friday of every week. I'm looking for someone to care for her in mine or your home. preferably yours because i don't like my stuff broken or messy. I also don't just want you to be my babysitter, i want you to have a connection with her. If you are interested please e-mail me. Thank You
URL: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/kid/1715950713.html
______________________________________________________________

2) Babysitter/your home for 2 days (D.C.)
Saturday April first at 10am to Monday morning at school in hamilton at 8am ($40 if you cant bring him to school monday and we need to pick him up)
Need babysitter for 2 days for our 14 year old son. He would be perfectly well behaved. He likes to read childrens books, and ride a bike. He can be helpful.
Leesburg, purcellville, hamilton areas okay. We can provide his sack lunch for both days.
Plays well with all children 10 and over.
Can stay with a single woman, or married couple, or a family. We can drop him off.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1712824947.html
______________________________________________________________

3) WANTED: Nanny/Maid (Seattle)
Family of 6, Waterfront house, 1 dog and 2 cats you will be taking care of. Do you work hard, can you clean and can do basic yard work? If so we will provide living arrangements and a salary. Must be trustworthy, clean and single we are hiring a nanny/maid not renting a room. You don't need to drive......just pass our screening and be drug free!! We are a good fun family.....would you like to be a part of it? Email us your thoughts and a photo of yourself. babeandstud@****
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1709621043.html
______________________________________________________________

4) Hiring Back up Provider for Tomorrow (Norfolk)
I own my own home childcare andI need a back up provider to come to my home tomorrow and watch the kids while I take my son to kindergarden registration. It should only be an hour or two. Please contact me asap. Jennifer 757-708-**** Thank you
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1710592940.html
______________________________________________________________

5) Friday night care NEEDED (Norfolk)
Hi. We are looking for a sitter for our children this Friday night in our home. Hours will be 7:30-1. Both kids will be in bed before we leave. We just need a responsible person there in case of an emergency. Must have own transportation. Experience with children 6 months and older a plus. Please email me today if you are interested!! Must interview today or tomorrow. Please include rates in your response. Thanks!!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1714055109.html
______________________________________________________________

6) URGENT!!! Baby sitter needed this weekend (Norfolk)
I really need a baby sitter this weekend. I had something setup and they cancelled at the last minute. This is for 2 children basically all weekend. My hours are crazy because I have to work two jobs and the weekend is the only time I make any money. Its friday 3pm to 11pm, sat 6am-11pm, and sun 6am to 10pm. I will consider at my house or at yours if you are interested please send me an e-mail. The pay is $165.00 for the whole weekend. possibly negotiable since this is a dire situation. Thanks!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1714906632.html
______________________________________________________________

7) Babysit an adorable 3yo and 9mo old! (D.C.)
Looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, friendly and patient person to both entertain, educate and take care of a 3 yr old boy and 1yr old girl.

Specifically need assistance starting today (4/25)!

If possible, seeking to set up a regular standing commitment for any portion or all of the following schedule:

Saturdays, Sundays during the day (6-8 hrs) and several weeknights (6:30-9:30) for the next month or two.

Not located near Metro stop so must be able to provide own transportation - either local living within walking distance OR have a car.

Flexible and open to last minute requests concerning availability via texting. Ability to teach piano/keyboard and/or conversational Spanish a plus! Students are encouraged! Please send resume and references just to learn more about you.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1709260492.html
______________________________________________________________

8) ISO babysitter for tonight (Tulsa)
My sister surprised me with tickets to see Blue October tonight, but I need to find a sitter. I am needing someone from about 7:30pm- about 10pm (another friend can come stay with them at that point). Name your price! I have a 2 year old little girl and a 3.5 year old little boy. They will already be in jammies, and may already be asleep. Please call 449-****. Thanks! Sarah
URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1716563773.html
______________________________________________________________

9) Need Mother's Helper Tomorrow (Must Have College Degree) (D.C.)
Looking for mother's helper tomorrow (Saturday) from 9:30 am - 5:30 p.m. Need loving, patient woman who can help with sweet child with (non-medical) special needs. $15/hour. MUST HAVE COMPLETED, FULL BACHELOR'S DEGREE. Please do not write in if you do not have this. Also, must have 3 references I can check. In Wheaton area. Thanks!
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1717429622.html
______________________________________________________________

10) Date night sitter wanted (Norfolk)
Want sitter this fri night 930pm-230am. Have 2 kids and they will be in bed upon your arrival so work load is next to none. You can watch tv, use internet whatever just so long as you peep in on kids every once in while. Help yourself to anything in fridge or pantry. Must be non-smoker, have references and be ok with nanny cams. 606**** thanks ***Doing interviews today***!
pay is neog.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1714288825.html
______________________________________________________________

11) EXTREME NEED OF CHEAP BABYSITTER (Norfolk)
HEY THERE MY NAME IS LAURA, IM A 19 YEAR OLD NAVY WIFE. IM TRYING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. ITS EXTREMELY HARD WITH 2 CHILDREN ON MY HANDS. IM IN NEED OF A BABYSITTER ABOUT 3 TIMES DURING THE WEEK DAYS AND ONCE ON THE WEEKENDS. I HAVE A BOY NAMED CAMERON AND HE IS 19 MONTHS OLD AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT IS 9 MONTHS OLD AND HER NAME IS SERENA. SHE WAS BORN 3 MONTHS EARLY. WHICH CAUSED ME AND HER TO HAVE TONS OF MEDICAL BILLS. SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH AFTER SHE WAS BORN. THATS WHY I ASK FOR A CHEAP BABYSITTER. SO IF YOU CAN HELP PLS CONTACT ME AT 314-540-**** OR MY E-MAIL...Cowgurlatchison@**** THANX FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON!!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1708733314.html
______________________________________________________________

12) ISO childcare ASAP (Norfolk)
My childcare quit on me last minute and I work tommorow.....I need to find someone asap....I need care for my son who'll be 3 in june ,I only work a few times a week usually 10am-3pm or 11am-2pm ,weekends my hubbys got him .....I'd like someone to come here if possible (you can bring ur kiddo and I have a playground right outside my front door) if not must live in a decent driving distance I live at yorktown naval weapon station and work at PH mall ......heads up I only make min. wage so as much as I would like to pay more I simply can't ,it wouldn't be worth working otherwise ..but its a good way for a stay at home home to make a few extra dollars please call 808457**** asap thanx a bunch
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1709652796.html
______________________________________________________________

13) looking for babysitter for tonight (Norfolk)
i am looking for a female to sit and watch my kids for a few hours this evening if ur interested hit me up
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1708167552.html
______________________________________________________________

14) Need a sitter 4 tonight (Norfolk)
9:21PM (Note the time - MPP)
I am looking 4 an overnight sitter 4 my 4 yr old boy and 2 1/2 yr old girl. If you can assist me, please contact me via email or 757232****
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1708770814.html
______________________________________________________________

15) LIVE-IN PROVIDER WANTED (Sacramento)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING and PLEASE DON"T RESOND IF YOUR"E NOT INTERESTED> KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF.
I am looking for a live-in provider for my baby girl. I have a 11, 5, 2 and 5 month old daughter. I already have a provider for the other 3 girls, but she needs help with the newborn. If you are willing to work TOGETHER with her on ONE ACCORD, NO ARGRUING.
You will be caring for the baby from 7am to 12noon. The rest of the day will be yours to do as you please. Room and board is provided at no cost to you, along with meals.
please free to contact me at: (916) 459-****. My name is LYNN
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1718233218.html

16) LIVE-IN PROVIDER NEEDED (Sacramento)
I have 4 daughters. 11, 5, 2 and 5 months. They are well tooken care of by our provider, but she can use a litte help. I need someone to assist her with caring for the newborn from 7am to 12pm. This is a live-in position, so if this is'nt what your'e looking for, please don't watse your time or mines. My name is LYNN. I can be reached at (916) 459-****
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1718246284.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

17) Childcare Needed (Colorado Springs)
Hi I am looking for someone to watch my two children who are 7 & 8 years old. I am going to be starting a new part time job and the schedule will be Sat. & Sun. from 5:30 a.m. to 2 or 3 p.m. and Mondays from 2:30 - 10:30 p.m.. They don't get out of school until 2:30 so they would need to be picked from there, until school is out and then it will be from 1:30 -10:30 on Mondays. I can't afford more than $150 a month for both of them. I am a single mom and I can't afford more than that or it just wouldn't be worth going back to work for any more money than that. If you are interested and this would work out for you please send me an e-mail. It would be at my home, so it is easier for them.
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1713384584.html
______________________________________________________________

18) 6mo little girl - Needing a babysitter (Colorado Springs)
Hey! My name is Chelsea. My little girl Makenna will be 6 months May 3rd & let me tell you, they grow up way to fast! I've been interviewing with the local prision for a position to be working in the dietary department and am looking for reasonable child care. Plus, my work schedule will vary. They did state I would never work before 6 am and after 8 pm which my husband will be available around 5 or 530. I'm hesitant about day cares because of all the illnesses going around and it's very costly. We also just moved here outside of gate 3 (from Ft. Carson) in January from Kentucky. My husband works 530a.m.-5p.m. typically, he's in the Army so he doesn't have a "set" schedule either. I have a neighbor that offered to watch Makenna while I work until my husband gets off and charge me $90 a week. I am looking for someone that could do it for less..My husband is only an E-2 so our income isn't that high. Just figured I would ask! Thanks =) -Chelsea
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1713960790.html
______________________________________________________________

19) Summer Nanny Needed (Atlanta)
Hello! Thank You for viewing my post.
I am currently a nanny for a family and I will be finishing up my degree this summer and will not be able to nanny for them during that time. I am looking for someone to temporarily fill my position for the months of June 1st - July 31st. The baby is a 5 month old little girl, she just turned 5 months last Monday, she is a very happy and energetic baby she loves to babble and loves to interact and be close to you, we have a schedule that we abide to everyday that consists of 30 minute arm and leg exercises twice during the day, and 15 minutes play mat and baby Mozart time three times a day just so she can calm down and possibly nap, tummy time for 15 minutes twice during the day, picture and color recognition for 10 minutes twice a day to stimulate her and see what colors she responds to and gets happy with, and my duties other than taking care of her is just to make sure she is happy and make sure the house is picked up and make sure there is nothing laying around that needs to be put away occasionally folding her clothes and putting them away and making sure the dishes are kept clean.... the ideal hours would be 9:00/9:30 - 5:00/5:30... and the family pays weekly and is willing to pay $180 a week, so we are ideally looking for someone close to or in Alpharetta. If you have any further questions please feel free to e-mail me and i will respond to you within a day. Again Thank you for considering my post.
URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/kid/1715167586.html
______________________________________________________________

20) Babysitter (California)
MUST LIVE IN VISALIA....... MON THRU FRIDAY 4:30 TO 5:30 SATURDAYS 10AM TO 2PM FOR THESE HOURS I PAY $20 A WEEK

IF THINGS CHANGE TO 4:30 TO 9PM MON THROUGH FRI AND ON SATURDAY 10AM TO 2PM I WILL PAY $60 A WEEK.

CARE WILL BE AT MY HOUSE, FOR A 1 1/2 YEAR OLD, THERE ARE TWO OTHERS 6 AND 7 YEARS THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELFS AND EVEN HELP WITH THE BABY.

PLEASE CALL 624-**** IF INTRESTED
URL: http://visalia.craigslist.org/lab/1709908117.html
______________________________________________________________

21) Summer babysitter wanted (Dallas)
I am looking for a sitter to watch my three smaller children at home during the summer. They are 10,6, and 4. Must be at least 18 and have references and your own transportation. The dates would be from the second week of June to the middle of August before school starts. I do ask for someone who doesn't do drugs or party too hard. I am looking for a local sitter in Denton. I will not be able to drop them off since I commute to Irving to work. I am still working on my budget, so please email me how much you would charge. I am hoping to pay $200 plus I will provide all meals and snacks for you as well as the children. That includes drinks such as cokes, which are very expensive. You will not need to have to make the kids do chores. Nor will you have to do any dishes or laundry. I will handle all the house keeping when I get home. I do have two very friendly dogs, so you must be ok with dogs as well. I will make sure they are fed and that meals are prepared in advance to be heated up. I can also give you extra groceries if you need it, since I am a thrifty shopper. The days would be Tuesday-Friday from 7:30AM - 6:00 PM at the latest. Please email me if interested.
URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/kid/1714900100.html
______________________________________________________________

22) $5/hr for special needs child
Looking for a special person who would like to spend time with an active 3 year old-only child. I just need some time to do errands or relax or work out (1 time a week; possibly every other week). My sweet boy has trouble "playing" by himself, so we would like you to help him with imaginative play. It would also be great if you played gross-motor games on nice days outside as well as fine motor when it is a rainy day. He doesn't like to sit and color, so a new face may be able to "encourage" this. I am looking for someone that is working towards a OT or PT degree, with a background with children who have "impulsive" tendencies.
URL: unknown
______________________________________________________________

23) Occasional overnight childcare needed (Norfolk)
Hi! My name is Alaina. I have a 1 year old son named Jack. My husband is currently on deployment but I still like to have my "girl's night out" every now and again. For the most part I'm looking for someone to come to my house and sit on the couch at night while my son is asleep, just incase he wakes up. You may or may not need to get up with him in the morning and feed him breakfast. He's a sweet boy, very smart and well behaved. I'm looking to pay 20$ for late night and 30-40$ overnight, depending on what time I'm back the next day. It's an easy gig, I have tons of movies and things to do to keep you busy while my son is asleep. Or you're more than welcome to go to sleep yourself, just turn the baby monitor on. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call me to set up an interview. 757-639-**** Thank you! Have a great day :)
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1709735826.html
______________________________________________________________

24) I am an evening student willing to babysit in my home for $2 an hr (Pittsburgh)
HI, I am available to babysit for you in the mornings and afternoons in my latrobe home for only $2 an hour so if you are looking for a babysitter just email me back. It does not matter how many days or hours. Just not after 6 on week days. Weekends anytime.
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1713640198.html
______________________________________________________________

25) Summer Nanny needed - travel? (Florida)
How would you like a free vacation to Florida? This would be perfect for single mom's or someone looking to get away for the summer: let's talk if you are interested, but basically I'm looking for live in child care for about 6 - 8 weeks from the end of June until the second week of August- you can come down from Memorial Day until ?? - you get to use a car, your own room, and food plus get to visit Disney, Sea World and the beach, and you get weekends off to explore on your own, or hang out with us as we visit the coast and key west.

There is a pool and you can lounge around the pool all day, fix sandwiches and snax as needed: there is a park across the street where you can turn loose the kids- they are a girl (9) and a boy (7).

We can talk about details, but like I said this could be the perfect job for a single mom looking to get away for awhile- or just someone who wants to explore a new state; Anyway let's talk- send me an email. Thanks.
URL: unknown
______________________________________________________________

26) Mother's Helper part time needed (Seattle)
I am looking for a part time helper who can come and help with my children and my household. I would like about 6 hours Thurs and Tuesday and 4 or so Wed and Friday. Basically I need some one to do the things any mom would be doing if she were home with her kids and the house....ie helping with school work, basic pick up, dishes, laundry and meal prep and so on. I can pay $400 a month for the help. I live in Tacoma near parks and near buslines and the freeway. I would like to have some one who can stay with me long term. My children are tweens and preschool.
If you have a small child you may bring them with you. 253 212 ****
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/1715385939.html
______________________________________________________________

27) Looking for in home childcare (Norfolk)
I'm possibly looking for someone to begin watching my 2 year old son around or on May 24th. This is a long term position. Hours will be from 10 am to 9 pm or so, Mon- Fri for the first 11 weeks. My hours after that will change. (this also depends on when my husband gets home from work and whether or not he is deployed. If he is home he usually gets off of work around 430 and is back to our apartment by 5 or 6.) I will pay biweekly. At first, pay cannot and will not exceed 70 dollars a week (money is very tight for us right now.) Once I get on my feet with my job and I see you are doing well it could very well increase. If this is something you are interested in please email me so I can begin talking with you. If I think you sound like a good fit we can set up a day to meet and such! =) If I don't reply right away do not be alarmed; I am waiting on a phonecall from my prospective employer. Hope to hear from someone, thanks! :)
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1712797683.html
______________________________________________________________

28) Nanny needed ASAP! Early a.m. (Las Vegas)
Hello!
We are need of a nanny starting Monday May 3rd.
The position starts at 4:30 am here at our home, care does not start until the children wake up, around 7 am or so.
We have 3 children, but you mainly care for 1 (5 month old) all day.
Our 10 year old needs to be dropped off at 8:30 am, then we have a 3 year old that needs to be dropped off at preschool thereafter. The preschool is on Vegas Drive and Rampart in Summerlin also.
Then, we have a 5 month old that requires care until my husband or I come home (around 4 to 5 pm.)
The 10 year old walks home and the 3 year old can be picked up by myself, or you, whichever you prefer.

Daily care for our 5 month old would include cloth diapering (not as bad as you think), feeding, no bathing (unless you absolutely have to) and walks or outside play every other day or when it's comfortable.
Please don't run errands all day or have anyone over. (We had a bad experience with a gal that had her boyfriend over all the time.)
Light housekeeping and some food preparation is required.
The children are on a schedule so it's not hard to figure out what to do with them while they are getting ready.
I don't require degrees or certifications, although CPR/First Aid would be nice, but to be honest, being caring, kind and having a lot of common sense is what we need.
Pay is negotiable and starts at $220 paid weekly depending on experience (This is a Monday to Friday position.) For the first few months I am going to have some family around in May and June, so there's a bit of help around.
I will conduct a background check and reference check.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please e-mail me immediately so we can meet with you!
Lauren :-)
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1716541982.html
______________________________________________________________

29) Reliable Nanny needed (Wisconsin)
Large ex-military family looking for a nanny from the hours of 7:15 a.m. til 5:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. My husband and I have two boys; a 2-year-old who will be 3 in July, and a 16-month-old. We have recently completed our military career and have returned to Wisconsin from several states in several years.

We are currently in transition from an apartment home in Menomonee Falls to the purchase of a single family home which will be in the Browndeer area of Wisconsin with a closing date of early to mid-May.

The highest hourly wage we can offer at this time is $5.50 for both boys not individually. It would be 50 hours per week on a constant basis. We love our boys dearly and we are looking for an individual we can trust to teach and care for our boys. An individual whom is extremely reliable as we are starting our new careers. Of course with both parents starting new careers at the same time we expect little to no time off and would have to have someone punctual and reliable.

We are extremely fair individuals and as we receive increases in pay and can wrap our heads around our new mortgage we will increase the wage of our nanny accordingly. This person will not be an employee but an extended part of our family as we are entrusting them with our most beloved possession.

Our boys are used to having a stay at home mom which is why we would prefer someone coming to us instead of taking them to a day care facility. With the change of traveling, to actually staying put, it is a huge change for us. We are so excited to be planted somewhere permanently. With the changes of the move and exit from military life, it will be a hectic transition month. It will be a challenge, and we are looking for someone to accept it.
URL: unknown
______________________________________________________________

30) Weekend Daycare (Madison)
Although I have wonderful weekday daycare, I am in search of an occasional sitter/daycare on the weekends. This is rare, but I sometimes work everyother weekend or once a month. I have to be at work on Park St at 615am and done at 7pm. If you are interested please email jenmic32@****. I am not seeking a nanny or an over priced sitter. I currently pay $30 per day.
Thank you, Jennifer
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1708897223.html

* Response from CL readers:

31) RE: weekend daycare... $30 for 11 hours? LOL (Madison)
I understand that single moms have a challenge to pay for childcare, yet do you really think ANYONE would want to care for your child for that little amount? To get up and be at your house that early, spend 11 hours with your child and lose their weekend for under $3.00 an hour? You say you don't want an overpriced sitter, yet you will pay so little for a sitter? Have fun checking out the drug addicts references!!
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1709133072.html

32) LOL - Do your Math (Madison)
No wonder you are so offended. You can't add. You would be even more so if you could. Maybe you should get off the crack.
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1709226718.html

* OP's reply to angry CL readers:

33) RE: weekend sitter police (Madison)
I currently have 3 fantastic people willing to provide care for this price, first of all. I am looking for a back up. Second, I don't expect to only pay $30 per day, just giving an idea of where I am at instead of wasting the time of those asking for 10-15 per hour. Third, I was a provider for the last year and half and it is NOT unreasonable for someone uncertified to provide care for this rate. Forth, I will take my child to someone's home that is appropriate, as I already do. Fifth, if you aren't interested, don't do it. GET A LIFE!!! And for your info, I already have 3 offers.
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1709224680.html
______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to jerseyxjacqui for our Feature... awesome job! And to CSNanny for finding some of the cheapest Ads ever! Also, thank you to MissMannah, Cinder38, kiddiepsyc, vintagebeauty, nannybee, mbargielski, krupitzerb, mcdirhim and MissDee... all of you found some really amazing Ads this week!Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And please don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----












DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOUT TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT... THANK YOU!

No comments: