Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, August 1, 2009
Want more? Donate now to ISYN so we can expand the blog and reach more people.
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) MOMMY-Sitter/Nanny/Friend "My Three Sons" IMMEDIATELY!!! (Seattle)
WANTED live-in nanny someone to watch my three boys 6-8-9 years, they are great little people and most handsome, we have no mommy and need help house organizing and cooking. I have a furnished bedroom available for you to live in. I'm single dad and have my boys all the time, I'm a busy general contractor building and remodeling homes. My boys are most important thing in my life. This is a full time 7-day week, kids are not a planned monday-friday work, kids take no time off, your time off would be school hours and times I take them on outings. Pay is $1000 a month with all your room and board. Please email or even call!! I will respond asap. Randy 714-234-**** call any time i dont care what time it is. Ask for Randy - 714-234-****
Original http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1286622295.html
___________________________________________________________

2) Parents, Please be Considerate (Seattle)
Recently, I just lost my job as a Nanny. By recently, I mean yesterday. I had no warning, no advance notice, no clue that it was going to happen. I had the little one in my home for seven months and had grown very fond of him. I provided him with meals, arts and crafts, music and creativity, indoor and outdoor play time and fun, learning and above all else, love and genuine care. The parents of this sweet child frequently sent him to me in dirty clothing and diapers, with milk encrusted sippy cups and bottles, and most recently, covered head to toe in flea bites. Complaining isn't my style, so I simply mentioned it to them, asked for an improvement, and moved forward. Yesterday, upon picking him up, they handed me a letter of "termination of childcare", and told me while they appreciated all I had done, they were moving him to a more formal setting due to "financial reasons and logistics concerns". For two people who hold high paying positions, $500 a month for nearly 200 hours a month in work is extremely reasonable. Especially since I was providing all the meals and snacks. Breakdown is less than $3.00 an hour. Hardly unreasonable, in my opinion. Why am I telling you this? Because I watched as a child reached for me and screamed "Nana! Nana! I not go!!" while sobbing as though his heart would break. I had to watch my three year old little girl break down in tears while promising that she "would always be good and share her toys". And a part of me felt very broken, since this little boy had become such a huge part of our every day lives. As a parent, as a childcare provider, for myself it is impossible to not get attached to the children I care for. That's what a good Nanny does, right? We provide the necessities, but our hearts get involved too. Please parents, warn your childcare provider in advance if you're going to make such a monumental change in their lives. Prepare them, prepare your children, and above all, make sure they have something for back-up before you yank their only source of income away. Thank you.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1299976909.html
__________________________________________________________

3) Childcare for Free (D.C.)
I am a graduate student from China---Central University of Nationalities in Beijing,i am now here as a visiting scholar.Ddurning summer holiday i am really free,since i love kids and like to play with them. I would like to help you parents who are busy for works,and i dont care about the compensation also. I just want to do something what i like, please feel free to contact me if you have some more questions. I lived in Connecticut Ave NW,i prefer someone near by because i will be more convenient. I am available from 1st August to middle October.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/kid/1299762972.html
__________________________________________________________

4) I need a babysitter tonite!!!! (D.C.)
We are looking for a responsible, trustworthy and caring sitter for our 3 year old son tonight. Please respond with your phone number, the phone numbers of references and brief description of experience. Thanks, Stephanie.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/kid/1300187137.html
__________________________________________________________

5) Sperm Donor (D.C.)
Educated African-American Woman Looking for a Male (Any Race) to donate sperm in order to achieve My dream of becoming a mother Please Send a Detailed Paragraph about yourself
Please include your Name,Age,City an state,major family trait illnesses if any,a little about your hobbies and,life as well as Pay Expected Please include Two Photos if Possible Looking for a D/D Free male to have a few Casual encounters with during my fertile times Candidate's health will be checked at my expense (once I pick you you will be STD/VD checked and then checked again in 6 months) the only terms I ask for is that the father Voluntarily Terminate his parental rights upon Birth of the child also at my expense but I'm open to the donor being in his/her life
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1293597613.html
__________________________________________________________

6) FT/Nanny needed IN HOME willing to travel (Alabama)
Family looking to hire a FT/ IN HOME Nanny that is willing to travel with the family to various location in the continental US helping take care of 3 children (13, 11, and 15 months old). Must have solid nanny references, must be willing to start ASAP, no ties that will interfere with travel or days working, must be willing to do so light house keeping, have valid Drivers license, must be able to swim, must have great skills with kids of all ages, patience with children, must have lots of energy and have common sense about safety of children. BLS is not required but a plus.
If you want to travel the US and possibly the world and have fun and have the patience in doing this with kids, then please contact us ASAP. We need this position filled ASAP.
Requirements:
1. Valid Drivers License
2. References for Nanny position
3. NO LIMITATIONS ON DAYS OR HOURS ABLE TO WORK.
4. WILLING TO TRAVEL.
5. PATIENCE WITH CHILDREN.
6. Common Sense about safety of children and how to handle them at different ages.
Please contact me ASAP for telephone interview for this position.
Thank you Kimberly McDevitt
Original URL: http://mobile.craigslist.org/kid/1288038841.html
__________________________________________________________

7) On-call Babysitting (Oregon)
I am an on-call RN who is looking for someone dependable who would be able to be an on-call babysitter/nanny. I have 2 little boys aged 18mo and 4.5yrs. I ask that the candidate have reliable transportation because I would ask you to come to my home to watch the boys as they are used to their environment. The candidate would have to have a relatively flexible schedule. It would be for approx only 6-12hrs a week. I know my main day working will be Thursday from 1145am - 5pm but they may call me and ask me to work the next day and I'd need to be able to reach you to see if you were available. I'm open to any age, gender as long as you're reliable and don't mind being flexible. I live in Creswell which is about 10mi south Eugene on I-5....AND WE HAVE CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!! :-) Please contact if you have any further questions ... pass along if you know anyone who has a few hours a week on their hands and likes kids! Location: Creswell Compensation: $6/hr Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Original URL: http://eugene.craigslist.org/etc/1294679006.html
__________________________________________________________

8) Need childcare provider tomorrow 7/30/09 (VA.)
Need someone to watch my two children ages 11 and 7 for about 4 to 5 hours tomorrow July 30th from aprox 9:30 am to 2 pm. A teenager looking for extra money for the summer would be ok as I won't be more than 10 minutes from my house. Also my boss will only be 5 minutes from my house at my office.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1296009603.html
__________________________________________________________

9) Parents Be Aware of this Person (Chicago)
Her name is Sarah F****, her email is hustlerbaby09@**** She comes off charming and very intelligent; however, I have come to find she is a heroin and cocaine addict, and also does Xanax. She has been in and out of jail over the past two years, and is only 20. If you run into her in search of your child care provider, please do a background check. This is especially so if you have her ocming to your house because she was arrested for residential burglary. Her arms and neck are bruised up from shooting up the heroin and cocaine but I am sure she will try to hide it during the interview. She has a daughter of her own whom was also born addicted to heroin, but she was taken away from her at 3 months old. She is now pregnant again, and still addicted to heroin and I fear for the child's life. I myself have hired her, and tried helping her get her life straight, but she just raided my medicine cabinet, and was stealing something different every time she was in my home. (I noticed things were missing and put up cameras) She took my child's piggy bank (actually a tall crayon one) he had been saving up from when he was the age of 3, and he is now 10, imagine how much that is--over $300 in quarters. I fear she will give another parent the same terror she had given me. When I confronted her with all this, she denied it and then threatened me she was going to hurt my children. I have made a police report. I just don't want this happening to another parent. Just beware, and truly KNOW who you are choosing to watch your children. Thank you, and god bless!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1296159017.html
_________________________________________________________

10) can really use the help. BABYSITTING/CHILDCARE :) (Las Vegas)
Hi my name is Samantha and I been looking everyday for help. I am 16 years old and I am willing to help anybody out there that needs their kids babysit or their house clean or car washed or even their pets watched or walked I watch Dogs,cats,fish,anything. I could really use the help. I'm trying to help my sister get school supplies and school clothes I'm trying to get food in the house for my family and my dog as well I am willing to do anything just !!PLEASE HELP!! I would appreciate everything you guys give to me. I live in an apartment on the east side on Flamingo/Boulder Hwy my mom right now is the only one working and she doesn't have enough money out of her check to buy food for the house after she pays rent and my dad got laid off his job so it is really hard for us right now and all I'm asking is you to please help we would really appreciate everything. You can email me at kuykendallsamantha@**** or give me an call at 433-**** ext * in the picture below is me in the purple shirt with my sister's and my best friend Leo THANK YOU AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON SAMANTHA'S FAMILY
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1291378659.html
_________________________________________________________

11) FT nanny looking for position (MD.)
hello to all, im looking for full time nanny position,i will considor part time too. Im expirences with infants,toddlers and school age kids. Good references,own transportiansion.,clean driving records as well as criminal.Hours are flexible and the rate negotiable. Im a mather of 1 year boy and i would like to bring him with me. I will also considor watching your child in my hause. if is anything you interested you feel free to contact with me thank you!
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/kid/1287140998.html
_________________________________________________________

12) Babysitter needed tomorrow (Chicago)
We live downtown and we need a babysitter for a 9 year old boy from 7:15am - 4:00pm tomorrow (7/23/09). He is pretty much self sufficient...he'll play the wii, X-box360, or watch movies all day. This could turn into an on going job. Please include how much you would charge for tomorrow's service and a reference. Thank you!!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/dmg/1283648935.html
_________________________________________________________

13) Fulltime Nanny needed in Exchange for RentFree Condo - Utilities Paid!! (Texas)
This is a perfect opportunity for a Loving retired Grandmother or for a part time student who is taking evening classes. We are looking for a fulltime Nanny to watch our 3 month old son in our Mansfield home. Hours would be 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. On Wednesday and Thursdays the hours would be 7:00 AM until 6:00PM. In lieu of a salary, a rent free one bedroom condo with all untilities paid (water, trash and electricity) would be provided. The condo is a 750 sq ft one bedroom, one bath located in Fort Worth near TCU at Hulen and Bellaire. Drive time from Condo to our home in Mansfield is about 20-30 minutes.
Nanny Qualifications to include:
• 5 years prior experience in Early Child Care or Education.
• CPR/First Aid Certified is a plus.
• NonSmokers only.
• No Pets allowed in Condo.
• Personal and Professional references required and will be checked.
• Must pass a Drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• English Speaking is a must.
Interested candidate should email a resume/Job History, phone number where they may be reached, and references to misty@**** Starting date for Nanny Services would be August 17, 2009. Condo is available for immediate move in upon employment acceptance.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/etc/1285206561.html
_________________________________________________________

14) I need childcare in my home for a few hours tomorrow (VA.)
I have a four year old, and a ten month old. I am looking for childcare from about ten am until around 2pm. I need to register for classes at TCC. I'd prefer someone to come to my home, since my ten month old goes down for a nap around eleven and will sleep until 1-1:30, but ONLY in his own bed. He won't sleep in a playpen or anyone else's crib. I live on JFSC base. I'd like to meet you today, it is ok if you have another child. My ten month old is in his clingy stage. I mean REALLY clingy but just to me. As long as you are kind and hold him, maybe distract him with some cheerio's he will be ok. He will cry when I leave, just love on him. My four year old ( almost five ) is very easy going. He will try to play rough with you and chatter until your ears bleed, but he can get his own juice and will entertain himself. You can put him on nickjr.com and that will entertain him for at least an hour, I will have other activities for him set out. I will be checking my email regularly throughout the day. Looking to pay $25-$30. I know its not a lot, but it is easy spending money for someone in the area. You need a military ID to get to me, be at least 14 years old. I was babysitting from the age of 12 on, so I know some young sitters can be just a dependable and caring as older sitters. I can pick you up, or you can be dropped off/drive here. Hope to find someone!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1296633811.html
_________________________________________________________

15) Parents! Do you need to get to ROCKIN' this weekend? let me help you! (Oregon)
my name is gaby and i am available every night of the week and during the day and night on weekends! ( date night ) if you need stay out all night because there is a killer show going on or you just need to go out and have a good time without worrying about the sitter, give me a call or text at 847 502 **** or email me!
Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/kid/1299543652.html
*Her MySpace is hilarious: http://www.myspace.com/forrockinparents
_________________________________________________________

16) Domestic Worker/Maid (CA.)
Hello. Our family is in search of a domestic servant to live in our home, 6 days a week. We are a family of 4, parents and 2 sons ages 15 and 17. Duties will include the following:
Making all beds in the morning
Changing linens 2x weekly
Picking up laundry
Serving Breakfast (not cooking, we have a family chef)
After breakfast clean-up
Cleaning of entire house (you will have help from 2 cleaning girls who work 3 days a week)
Laundry (very important) Will be in charge of family's laundry, with special focus on man of the house wardrobe. Including ironing shirts, organizing closets, and shining shoes.
Light yard work (we employ a part time gardener to maintain grounds) You will be required to do daily sweeping, watering of plants, cleaning of pool house and furniture, stocking of pool linens and bathing suits
Attend to teenage sons needs, including cleaning, laundry, serving
Wait on table during all family meals
May be required to wash cars and wait on guests
Must be English and Spanish speaking as all other help is Spanish speaking with little English. All family members are English only.
Original URL: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/dmg/1299529418.html
_________________________________________________________

17) Last min. SITTER NEEDED this evening (IN OUR HOME) (Madison)
BABYSITTING IN OUR HOME: a last min. event just came up and our regular sitter is unavailable. We are looking for a sitter that has significant experience with toddlers, loves children, caring, reliable, and CPR Certified. The main duties would be to watch our 20 month old daughter: We most likely will have her in bed already when you arrive however if not you would just need to get her ready for bed with her bed time routine and make sure she is safe and asleep while we attend a last min. function here on the West side where we live.
The hours are still up in the air but most likely I would like to have you here around 8:30/9pm tonight!
MUST BE:
- A Non-Smoker
-Has there own transportation
I would like to be able to meet with you and check references before coming to sit for us this evening. (High school students and College students welcome :-) as long as you have a means of your own transportation to and from our home this evening. Please reply ASAP if interested!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1288508943.html
_________________________________________________________

18) Part-time Nanny needed (D.C.)
Experienced part-time nanny needed for 15-20 hours a week in Tysons Corner, starting immediately.
Tuesdays: 9am-1pm
Wednesdays: 12:30pm-8pm
Thursdays: 9am-5pm
*Hours and days are negotiable except Wednesdays.
I have two children, an easy-going 1 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. 50% of time would be spent with just 1 year old girl. Duties would include very light cooking for meals (my boy doesn't eat), diaper changing, cleaning up after kids (crumbs and play-doh pieces are deal-breakers) and lots and lots of play. My kids prefer people to toys, so hours of hide and seek, tickling, having parades, playing doctor and general flopping around on the floor would be required. This position is not for anyone with back or knee problems or doesn't like to get dirty. Fingerpaint, play-doh, and sloppy tea parties with water are daily activities. Fabulous opportunity to lose weight and get in shape. Keep an eye on the play-doh scissors or you will get a new hairstyle too.
Email if interested: Stephanie
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1288710348.html
_________________________________________________________

19) seeking female for nanny job/play Binghamton)
I am seeking a special woman who could help me out part time carring for kids, and who also would not mind mixing work with play. I am a nice looking guy just to busy for a serious relation. So I thought I might find some one who could use a good part time job, and also would not mind some mutual TLC discreetly. Please only seriuos reply. Please put JOB in heading or all others will be deleted.
Original URL: http://binghamton.craigslist.org/m4w/1289624520.html
_________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

20) Looking for Childcare in my Home (CA.)
I am seeking childcare in my home located in Point Loma. I have 3 children who are fairly self-sufficient while at home, and go about doing their regular business. I am seeking someone who has a relatively flexible schedule and is simply looking to make some extra cash.... this is in no way designed to be a full time position. I am simply in need of assistance while I run about doing errands and work during the weekday and some weekends. Next week in particular I will need someone on a daily basis starting Thursday. Since all food will be provided, and the care should be relatively easy I am looking to pay $5.00 per hour....and you will always be paid the same day. I will always have a 4 hour minimum...meaning even if you only watch the children for 2 hours I will pay you for 4. Teenagers are more than welcome to this position so long as they are responsible and have sitting experience. Transportation would be preferred but I am not adverse to providing it if necessary. Please respond to this posting with your cell phone or home phone, and I will be in contact with you as soon as I can. If the respondent to this post ends up being a competent and caring sitter, long term care may be needed and we will re-negotiate at a higher rate a weekly amount. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you. April
Original URL: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/kid/1299795180.html
_________________________________________________________

21) Looking for reliable childcare (Seattle)
My name is Rosemary E. King and I'm looking for childcare for my six children. We are a homeschooling family. Our children in ages and gender: 9 yo boy, 7 yo girl, 5 yo girl, 3 yo boy, 2 yo girl and 8 mo boy. We recently moved from VA to WA and looking for reliable childcare a few times a month. Mostly day time for running errands and doctor appointments. Some evening care would be requested for date nights with my husband. If interested please respond.
I require a face-to-face interview before hire, must have references, be CPR/First Aid certified and have reliable transportation. We are a pet-free and smoke-free home. Offering $12 an hour or $2 per kid.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/kid/1299643558.html
_________________________________________________________

22) WOW!!! $15.00 a day NOT an hour (Philadelphia)
It gives me great pleasure to be able to offer my services to those who really needs it. I am available day, night, weekends ($20.00 for weekends days), and also overnights ($25.00 for overnights). I have ref., CPR certified, plus clearances. I have watched over 500 children and there has been NO complaints. NO I am not licensed, but I am good at what I do. VERY STRUCTURE SETTING FOR ALL CHILDREN! All service is done from my home.
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/1299794252.html
_________________________________________________________

23) Child care wanted (Oregon)
Hi i may need maybe a responsible teenager or college student that would just like to hang out with my 11 yr old while i'm at work for maybe a few weeks till school starts and after would depend on school dist. my 6 yr old is in daycare all day so that gives them some space which could work out good it could be anywhere from 2 to 4 days a week depending on my schedule. the latest i get off is 8 some days 4 or 6. i would like to pay a base pay of a bout 15 to 20 a day i know this isnt much but i am also paying day care for my six yr old. my dausghter is fun and likes to laugh and really needs a friend and someone to hang with and is maybe a lil old for a traditional daycare. please only email if you are serious no sick weirdo!!!!!!you may email me at ecarpenter24@**** and tell me about yourself and your experience. thanks!!!!!
Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/kid/1299611960.html
_________________________________________________________

24) Looking for Mrs. Doubtfire! Evening childcare on Friday & Saturday (CA.)
HI, Im looking for an EXPERIENCED nanny to watch my 3 month old son Friday and Saturday night from 7pm til 3am while my husband and I work. I'm a little nervous about leaving our son with someone so you would have to have experience with young babies and have refrences. We are trying to find someone we trust and who would become part of the family! We live in a comfortable home in Union City and have satellite, Internet, and a small guest room by the nursery. CPR, Childcare certifications, baby nurse a plus but not nessecary. Thanks for looking and please respond via e-mail to proncess8609@**** Thank you! Katherine
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/dmg/1297148457.html
_________________________________________________________

25) Nanny Position (Minneapolis)
Nanny position is opening up from aug 10th . It may go on for almost a year and half..you can quit as long as you give enough notice
Roles and responsibilities
-must be experienced, outside of home
- must be available from 8.00-4.00- (mon-fri) and be flexible with time, if we need help for lesser or more hours
- must have reliable transportation
- must take care of 2 infants(5,7 months)
- work location is in Shakopee
- must include your weekly pay expectation...150-200 is my budget
- must be comfortable with laundry,dishwasher etc
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/edu/1298595008.html
_________________________________________________________

26) Child Care (Michigan)
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED, RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL WANTING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH. I HAVE TWO BOYS, AGES SEVEN AND NINE. VERY WELL BEHAVED. CAN BE AT OUR HOUSE OR YOUR HOUSE.
$125.00 WEEK M-F 7:30AM-5:30PM
$40.00 WEEK SCHOOL YEAR 7:30AM-8:30AM AND 4:00PM-5:30PM
Original URL: http://annarbor.craigslist.org/edu/1297098437.html
_________________________________________________________

27) WANT MATURE LIVE-IN NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER (Texas)
Hello ~ I have twin 7 year old girls and need a LIVE-IN Nanny / Housekeeper. My daughters are in school full time unless on school holidays.
• Nanny must be Mature 30years or older.
• Nanny must speak English.
• Nanny must be willing to live at our residence Monday through Friday and must be open to some weekends.
**Must love to clean, do laundry and love children. Non-smoker. Must be a quiet, clean, hard working and patient person.
• I do not allow other family or friends to come live with us
We moved from California to Dallas Texas – and will live in the Keller Area.
Please contact me if you are interested in this opportunity:
• Nanny would have OWN BEDROOM
• FREE FOOD (All Meals)
• Salary $800.00 per MONTH ~ Negotiable
Housework includes:
• Caring for the Children
• Laundry and Ironing
• Cleaning and Vacuuming
• Preparing and all making Meals
• Some Errands.
Please contact me 214.458.**** or 415.577.**** if you are interested to talk further about the details. Thank you.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/lab/1264442639.html
_________________________________________________________

28) LIVE IN NANNY NEEDED (Maryland)
I AM SEEKING A LIVE IN NANNY FOR MY BOYS AGES 10, 6, 3, 2. DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE GETTING OLDER KIDS OUT TO BUS STOP IN MORNING AND THEN DRIVING 3 YR OLD TO PRESCHOOL FIVE MINS AWAY MWF 9-11:30 AND PICKING UP . DURING THE DAY READING, PLAYING WITH TODDLERS, TAKING TO PARK, ETC. PREPARING LUNCH AND SNACKS. SOME HOUSEKEEPING DURING TODDLERS NAP TIME INCLUDING LAUNDRY, DISHES AND TIDYING ROOMS. PICKING UP OLDER KIDS FROM BUS STOP AT 4:15. HAVE THEM TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK AFTER THEY GET THEIR SNACK AND OCCASIONAL DINNER 1 OR 2 DAYS PER WEEK. WE WILL PROVIDE PRIVATE FURNISHED BEDROOM CABLE TV, INTERNET, ROOM AND BOARD WITH 5 DAYS WORK DAYS 7- 5:30PM WITH 2 HR BREAK TIME TAKEN AT LEISURE IF KIDS ARE SAFE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION AND YOU HAVE OWN CAR AND VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND EXCELLENT DRIVING RECORD + 2 REFERENCES. RATE 1S 7.50/HR PLEASE CALL 202-302-**** OR EMAIL TO SET UP INTERVIEW.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1296918597.html
_________________________________________________________

29) childcare for 10 year old (VA.)
i am in hard situation. i had daycare for my 10 year old, but the person who was watching her cant watch her anymore. i need someone who can watch her for about 5-6 hours a day from about 8-2ish. depending on where you are located, i could drop her off or if anybody could come to my house. i have been only paying 40 a week for her as she is 10 and not that hard to deal with. i am only needing until school starts sept 8th. thanks.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1295538898.html
_________________________________________________________

30) i need childcare asap (Denver)
i have a two year old boy i dont have his shot records or birthcertificate
i need some one to watch him mon thru fri
6am to 4pm
plaese contact jason at hauntedbysilence@****
i can only afford up to 150 a week
put i wont be able to pay for like two weeks cause i havent been to work so i havent made any money
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/1288844473.html
_________________________________________________________

31) Looking for Nanny for 3 children ASAP (Texas)
In need of a nanny for three children ages infant-4 years. Will need someone available from 7a-5:30p M-F. Open to care in your home or mine. Must provide references and submit to background check. Offering $50/week per child, $600month. This would be an excellent opportunity for a stay at home mom looking to bring in extra income. Will be interviewing at our home starting tomorrow through Friday. Need someone available now. Please email us if you are interested.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1290070547.html
_________________________________________________________

32) I am in need of a sitter (Tulsa)
I need a sitter Monday through Thursday from 530am to 530pm and occasional Fridays when I have to work mandatory overtime. I have an 8 year old little girl who is going to Northwest Elementary School so I just need before and after school care for her and a son who will be 3 in September who I will need care for all day. My son is potty trained but occasionally has an accident. I am just starting my job next week and need to have a dependable sitter before school starts. I will be making 2 much to get child care assistance but am not willing to spend my whole check on child care either so I need childcare at a reasonable rate since I dont get any child support from their dad because he has 2 many kids and I didnt file for it until I absolutely needed it (which was after all his other kids moms filed) then they told me I would only get $40 a month for both of my kids so I dropped it since thats not even worth my gas to drive to court for. Anyway thats my story and I am willing to pay $100 a week for both kids. Prefer someone with kids around my kids ages so they will have someone to be friends with and play with. They are both good kids and respectable to adults. I look forward to hearing from you.
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1288496647.html
_________________________________________________________

33) Seeking Full-time Sitter/Nanny for happy /easy 8mo Boy (Chicago)
Looking for a caring, experienced, educated person to watch our happy, healthy little boy. He is a dream for anyone to watch (is what everyone who has sat for us before has said), takes regular naps, very lovable and active. We need someone full-time from about 7:30 to 6:00 Monday through Friday, may need you to stay a little bit later on the rare occassion. Need someone with infant experience and who is willing to take him on walks or to the park and who will enjoy singing, reading, and interacting with him all day (while he is awake). A car is not required but would be nice. Looking to pay around $300 a week and are open to joining with another family in a "share" situation so that you could potentialy make more money. Serious inquires only. Our current sitter is sadly moving out of state next month so we are looking to interview this week and possibly have you start as soon as the end of next week. Please ask us any questions you may have.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1292611764.html
_________________________________________________________

34) LIVE-IN NANNY NEEDED ASAP! (Dallas)
I am a single mother with a 9 year old girl and 18 month boy. I am newly divorced and am I seeking a LIVE-IN NANNY ONLY. Nanny will have two days off and I am flexible with the days because I am self employed. She must be able to clean a small household and be loving and caring to my children. I am only seeking a commited person and nothing temporary. I want my children to grow with the person that I choose to care for them. ALL LIVING EXPENSES ARE COVERED. Please email me with you information and I look forward to meeting you. I am seeking someone to start ASAP or before school starts. scissorgirl223@**** or 214-458-****
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/etc/1278569820.html
_________________________________________________________

35) Nanny Wanted (Baltimore)
We are looking for someone to take care of our 2mo. old twins in house. The time required will be from 9:30am -4pm Monday- Friday. I have a home office so I am almost always available incase of emergencies. If you have a well-behaved child of your own you are welcome to bring him or her along. We are offering the negotiable rate of $400/mo. Thank you for the consideration.
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/lab/1294506522.html
_________________________________________________________

36) Need Live-in nanny/housekeeper for newborn (Las Vegas)
Need a full time nanny for a newborn (we only have 1 kid so you will be caring only for the newborn). Must have experience with Newborns, have CPR or first aid. Aside from feeding, and changing diapers, must be able to do laundry and light housekeeping while baby is asleep. Own room/bathroom provided. Meals are also included. Work hours are from 8-10 hours daily (between 7am - 7pm). Monthly rate of $800+ depending on experience. Please email resume for consideration.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1290848051.html
_________________________________________________________

37) Seeking FT childcare in my home for 23-month-old son (Chicago)
I am a seeking a child care provider to watch my 24mo old son in our home on the north side of Ottawa, IL (near I-80 and Rt 71) and to do light housekeeping while he takes his daily nap around 1 p.m. I am in sales and work full time out of my home office. My fiancee works nearby. We live out in the country on five acres, so there's lots of room for my son to roam and play. Our home is large enough so that I'm not easily distracted from my work by the hustle and bustle when my son is playing indoors. There's certainly a time and place for TV and cartoons, but we try to limit that for our son. He is a very active, hands on, talkative, and an inquisitive little boy and we really need someone who can match his high energy level. Our family is pretty laid back and easy going. We're looking for someone who can meld nicely and is comfortable in taking charge during the day, especially considering I'm generally nearby. You will find me wandering about the house during the day from time to time to throw a load of laundry in or to grab some lunch and will often come out of my office to say hello. Though my intent certainly isn't to micro manage the daily activities between my son and you. My current sitter is returning to college on August 25, 2009 and is available to speak with you about her experience with us. Start date would be week of 8/17 and my thought is that you'd spend a day or two shadowing her that week to get a sense of their typical day to day routine. While working from home offers a great deal of flexibility, it's critical that this new sitter is dependable and flexible. Hours would be Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. though I do travel on day trips or have early morning conference calls with clients which vary week to week, so it's possible from time to time that I may need you here at 8 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. but usually never any later than 5 p.m.
Pay is a flat rate of $200 per week. Thanks, Michelle
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1291641087.html
_________________________________________________________

38) Nanny Needed (Reno)
Needed: Loving Nanny for 2 year old
We are looking for a loving and experienced nanny to care for our one son. (2 1/2 years old)
Need a nanny that is able to keep a structured schedule of meals, naps and activities.
Our home is full of activities (inside and out!)
Hours Vary, however would not be less then 15 hours a week with the possibility to go up to 40 hours a week.
You may bring your child also.We would love to find someone that has a 2 year old also that way our son has a playmate.
We are looking for a nanny (not a babysitter!)
Some light housekeeping will be included in position.
Rate: $5 to $6 an hour
We are looking for someone to exceed our expectations!
ONLY SERIOUS NANNIES APPLY PLEASE!
We will fill the position when we find the right person for our family!
By the way we live in the Iron Blossom Appartments in Reno.
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/1288704205.html
_________________________________________________________

39) will babysit for $15.00 a day (9 hours) (Las Vegas)
I 'm a 25 year old stay at home mom and babysit babies and kids of all ages in my home. I have a 3 year old son and i raised 2 of my sisters, so i have alot of experience . My rate is $15 a day for 9 hours per child. If you need more hours i will do it for an extra fee. I prefer to be paid weekly. My available hours are anytime Monday through Friday. You provide food,diapers(if still not potty trained), wipes and 1 change of clothing. If you are interested please call me at 702-877-**** .DO NOT E-MAIL ME. CALL ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS .MY PRICE RANGE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE SO IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THIS PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1291489284.html
_________________________________________________________

40) Fulltime Nanny needed in Exchange for Rent Free Condo - Utilities Paid!!! (Dallas)
This is a perfect opportunity for a Loving retired Grandmother or for a part time student who is taking evening classes. We are looking for a fulltime Nanny to watch our 3 month old son in our Mansfield home. Hours would be 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. On Wednesday and Thursdays the hours would be 7:00 AM until 6:00PM. In lieu of a salary, a rent free one bedroom condo with all untilities paid (water, trash and electricity) would be provided. The condo is a 750 sq ft one bedroom, one bath located in Fort Worth near TCU at Hulen and Bellaire. Drive time from Condo to our home in Mansfield is about 20-30 minutes.
Nanny Qualifications to include:
• 5 years prior experience in Early Child Care or Education.
• CPR/First Aid Certified is a plus.
• NonSmokers only.
• No Pets allowed in Condo.
• Personal and Professional references required and will be checked.
• Must pass a Drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• English Speaking is a must.
Interested candidate should email a resume/Job History, phone number where they may be reached, and references to misty@****
Starting date for Nanny Services would be August 17, 2009. Condo is available for immediate move in upon employment acceptance.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/etc/1285206561.html
_________________________________________________________
Special thanks to all those that came through at the last minute for me: cheesenipsaregood, TC, MissDee, NannyJ, BJ, Bint Ethel... I really appreciate it! Also, thank you to Missmannah, SuzanneStadler, hijabinigaabi, afnt81 and amy.blueeyes. Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

---> ---> ---> TO LEAVE A COMMENT:PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!






No comments: