Tuesday

CL-WTF

Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Baby Sitter Wanted (New York)
SEEKING PT ONE DAY PER WEEK BABY SITTER WHO IS FEMALE AND GOD WITH A 3 YEAR OLD. PLEASE TELL WHO YOU ARE SO MY KID CAN HELP ME CHOOSE YOU THANKS. 10 PER HOUR 1 DAY PER WEEK 4 HORE MIN.
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/dmg/2117048509.html
___________________________________________

2) Sitter needed (Phoenix)
Hiring for a sitter this is a part time gig.
Likely once or twice a week.
This position is not for a baby but an adult.
Easy gig.
You should be able to sit at your place.
Inquire within for more information.
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/dmg/2106378564.html

* Response from CL reader:

3) RE: Babysitter needed in Phoenix (Phoenix)
THIS GUY IS A PERVERT! HE IS VERY VERY DISTURBED! DON'T EVEN BOTHER ANSWERING TO HIM. HE WANTS ONE TO PRETEND HE IS A BABY AND YOU ARE HIS CARE TAKER WHILE HE GETS OFF! NOT COOL!
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/2116945673.html
___________________________________________

4) Babysitter needed Thurs Night 16th (8pm-12midnight) (Phoenix)
I need someone responsible to watch my 3 girls ages 7, 4, & 3. I need someone from 8pm to midnight tomorrow, who is reliable and has their own transportation. The location is one block from 40th Street and Greenway in North Phoenix. Please email me and let me know if I can contact you after 10pm tonight. I would need to speak to you tonight after 10 or tomorrow morning before 8am. So leave me your phone number. Thanks!
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/dmg/2115037241.html
___________________________________________

5) Wanted: Live-in Nanny starting in Spring (Norfolk)
Are you a college student looking for a part-time job starting in the spring? This might be perfect for you. We have a 3-year old boy and a little girl on the way (due in March). We live in the greenbrier area of Chesapeake.

Starting sometime around April, we are hoping to welcome a part-time, live-in nanny into our home. At first, I would probably have the nanny work with my son only (to get acquainted,etc)... and then, before I go back to work, start taking care of the baby also.

The hours would be approx. 1:45pm - 7pm- Mon-Fri...and if you would like more hours, possibly some on the weekends (but not required).

In exchange for this, we would offer free room and board (bills paid-internet/cable,etc) in a big, beautiful home in a great location. The bedroom is actually a master suite- with jacuzzi tub and shower- located on the first floor (the rest of our rooms are on 2nd floor--so it's quite separated/private).

Of course, we are looking for the right person: someone who's responsible, caring, and yet can have fun with our children. Must have references and be able to pass background check. If you'd like to learn more about this, please write back and tell me about yourself. Serious inquiries only, please. This would be ideal for a college student who's scheduling all morning classes!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2115576179.html
___________________________________________

6) God nanny needed (Texas)
I am looking to get a good and experienced nanny. The pay is attractive.
URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/dmg/2111312523.html
___________________________________________

7) I need childcare on Monday for about 2 hrs (Norfolk)
I need someone to watch my 7 year old son on Monday for about 2 hours while I go to a job interview. It would be from 10:30-until whenever the interview is finished. It may not even be 2 hours. Please only reasonable fees. Must be non smoking home. Please email me immediately with your location and what you would charge me for 1-2 hours. Thanks so much!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2118181489.html
___________________________________________

8) PT childcare needed starting January (California)
IN NEED OF FREE CHILD CARE FOR TWO YEAR OLD BOY STARTING MID JANUARY FROM 7:30-12:30 MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY WHILE I ATTEND SCHOOL. I DO NOT GET SUBSIDIZED CARE SO I CANNOT PAY ANYONE. THIS COULD BE IDEAL FOR A PARENT OF ONE CHILD IN HIS AGE RANGE SO HE CAN HAVE A PLAY MATE. HE IS AN EXPLORER AND LIKES TO ROUGH HOUSE AND WRESTLE. HE LOVES TO PLAY THE DRUMS WITH ANYTHING HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON MAINLY HIS DRUMSTICKS, SPOONS AND UNFORTUNATELY BUTTER KNIVES (WHICH I TRY TO DISCOURAGE). HE SPEAKS WELL AND CAN CONVEY BASIC NEEDS SUCH AS HUNGER, PAIN, THIRST, ETC. HE LOVES BARNEY AND THE LAURIE BERKNER BAND. I WILL SEND FOOD, CHANGE OF CLOTHES, DIAPERS, TOYS, AND CAR SEAT(IF NEEDED).
URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/dmg/2112469147.html
___________________________________________

9) Looking for childcare 12/11/10 (Nashville)
Date: 2010-12-10
*** FYI ***
I've had a few folks who've responded to my last ad who, when I went to your fb page, have your "clubbin' " pictures up. Please know, if a stranger is going to trust you with their children, it doesn't matter how good of a resume you have, your honor and integrity speak higher to me than any training you've received. I don't mind paying for a quality care taker but if you can't respect yourself, I can't trust you to respect my home.

I'm looking for someone with strong attributes to care for my lil ones on Saturdays when I have to work. It's not an every weekend position but I want one person whom I can use as my primary go to person for when I need them. My kids are 12, 10 and 7 (2 boys and a girl) and aren't little hellions. When I have to have help for them, I usually know @ mid week so would let you know as soon as I do. Will pay a fair amount for the day as I would ideally need help from 8:30am - @ 8:30pm but if I needed to rework the hours just a little bit, I would be willing to consider that. I do also know many quality nanny's may have a little one, that's understandable and I'm ok with that as long as they're well behaved too. My preference would be care in my home but would be willing to consider your home if i had to. Please email me asap with some info about yourself along w/ your contact info and desired rate for the day. I'm located off of Old Ft Pkwy and St Andrews Dr in the 'Boro. I look forward to chatting with you today. Thank you.
URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/2105740467.html
___________________________________________

10) Live-in Nanny/Housekeeper needed (Rhode Island)
I'm looking for a female student who loves children and has a flexible schedule and doesnt want to spend all their money on rentals here in south kingstown!!!! I have a room with a bed and a dresser and a bathroom with a shower thats all yours for free. all bills are paid plus food is included. Im a single mom and would just like some help with my two girls in the evenings. They're in school during the day. Theyre 9 and 14 so you wont be changing any diapers! Ill just need help with housework because I work and I need someone here at 3 when they come home from school so you will have a flexible schedule during the day and youd be free all weekend because theyre at their dads. So you could still get a paying job for the weekends and evenings. Im very flexible and easygoing. I live near the ocean mist. This is a trade situation only. No pay. I can offer anything you need such as personal items etc. And Free room and board and possibly cell bill Call or text Lynn 401-932-****
URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/dmg/2095116191.html
___________________________________________

11) Siiter needed ASAP (Madison)
I am in need of a sitter asap! I am currently unemployed right now, my wife just started a new job about 2 weeks ago, and I have an interview for a job that I am hired for as long as I can make it to the interview. However my wife is in training and at work during the time need (depending on location 10:15-12:15), and as of right now I need someone to watch our two girls, 2.5 years, & 5 months for roughly 2 hours tomorrow (see hours of need may be less maybe a half hour more) and possibly more in the very near future. Please contact me for further information and to discuss pay rates, resume if one is available (please send), and references that can be contacted asap. Thank you for your time. 608-217-****
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/2108974951.html
___________________________________________

12) Need: Fish Babysitter! (Oregon)
I'm looking for someone to take care of my fish and two frogs - it's easy they only need to be fed every other day with food I will provide. It will be from December 17th to January 2nd. I can drop them off and pick them up from a close location within SW Portland. $20 if the fish survive! Thank you for looking!
URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/dmg/2099431524.html
___________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Live-in Nanny wanted (Phoenix)
I am a single mother of 2. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 3 month old. I had a live in nanny but I fired her because she didnt clean up after her self and I dont like my house dirty. I am looking for a live in nanny, free room and board. The hours that I need the nanny available are Monday through Friday 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. I will pay you weekly, the previous nanny was paid $120 a week. But pay is negotiable. I'm looking for someone to start A.S.A.P. if you're interested you can call me 602-760-****.
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/kid/2110770093.html
___________________________________________

14) Nanny needed (Texas)
I am looking for a experienced nanny to take care of a 1 year old boy who is in the process of taking his first steps days are: monday tuesday and friday only 3 days from 9am-6pm. will need to provide own transportation please to and from my home must know spanish, english is not necessary- must pass background check no offenses some general cleaning and cooking as necessary- ALSO after school care for my 5 year old daughter from 2-6pm same days Monday Tuesday Friday. I am looking for a female nanny for my lil angels who is gentle and caring. references must be current is resume available Great if not understandable I will pay 100.oo weekly .
URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/kid/2111759542.html
___________________________________________

15) Childcare wanted (New Jersey)
Hi I am going back to work after the new year and I am looking for someone to watch my 5 year old son from 1130-5 mon-fri. Hours may vary my an hour or so here and there. I only can afford 100 a week. So if interested please contact me asap.
URL: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/kid/2117318340.html
___________________________________________

16) Need infant care in our home (Norfolk)
Please Serious Inquiries Only! We need infant care in our home starting as soon as possible. I would like to be clear that we are not looking for a baby sitter, we are looking for a caregiver to show our daughter some attention and provide her basic needs. We would like her to be read to when she is awake, talk with her and generally interact with her.

The days would be Monday thru Friday but it is not a guarantee you will be needed every day. The hours will be during the day. You will know your schedule a week in advance. We are offering $100/week. This is a part time job with the possibility of full time and pay would increase.

We would prefer someone college age or older. This would be perfect for a college student taking online classes. You must have experience working with infants, CPR/infant certified or willing to get certified and also willing to have a background check.

If you don't plan to show up for the interview don't bother emailing me. Also if you read this post and plan to tell me that I can't find quality care for this price, please Do Not email me! Thank you!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2116385415.html
___________________________________________

17) Needing FT babysitter for infant (Nashville)
I have a beautiful baby boy that is 6 months old. He is just a joy to be around! I need someone to watch him four days a week from 8:00ish to 5:00ish Mon-Fri. Looking to pay around $100 a week. If you are interested, please call 931-982-**** or email me. Thanks, Jill
URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/2095354682.html
___________________________________________

18) I need childcare in my home (Nashville)
I need childcare in my home mon-fri approx. 8a-5p for my 5 & 1yr old boys and my 10yr old gets home around 3p. No cooking or cleaning. I can pick up and drop you off if need be, we are able to pay around $75-$100wk, if your interested please email me, thanks!
URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/2097109202.html
___________________________________________

19) Childcare/Housekeeping Provider (D.C.)
Seeking live-in latino female childcare provider with experience caring for small children. Offering Room/Board +200 dollars spending money to care for a 16 month old and provide mimnium assistance with household cleaning duties. Will require interview , a few references, and a up to date physical will be required and the ability to start work asap! Contact me with your name and phone number to set up interview!! Only serious Applicants inquire only!!!!!! Room and Board plus 200.00-250.00 a month
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/2114472163.html
___________________________________________

20) I'm looking for a great nanny (Norfolk)
Hi..i posted before to find care for my sons...(newborn an 16mon) i have no problem paying for great care! ! with that being said im looking for someome that can COME TO MY HOME i will need you to also do LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING which is washing bottles and sippy cups and washing babies clothes. I will be home for the most part until i start working. Pay will increase after 3mon or if you prove to be great. I dont mind you bringing your child/ren if they are well behaved..! you MUST have reff and willing to provide a background check.. We are a military family and want someone that will love our boys as there own. Please contact me asap for we ar looking for someone to start next week. i am interviewing this week and next ..i will need you for about 10-15 hrs a week and days may change... also you must be able to do short notice (for when i go in labor) im looking to pay $7hr starting off...(only with the right requirments!) thank you for reading i will respond to all even if im not interested...!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2112686857.html
___________________________________________

21) Wanted: Nanny for 1 kid at two house, starting Jan. 10th (Seattle)
Us:
Split households; We have a 1 week rotation, so every other week at one house and the next at the other; one house in Kenmore and one in Kirkland. One house has cats, the other dogs… so if you’re allergic, it might not be the best match.
Duties:
Pick up my daughter after school, early release Wednesdays. Watch her from after school until we’re home from work, that’s as late as 7pm most days. Pickup is at a public school in the Houghton neighborhood of Kirkland. Do light housework; sweep/vacuum, dishes, kitchen cleaning, scoop the cat boxes, etc… Be open to having other kids over for play dates, that’s a big deal in our non-neighborhood based school. Be flexible and communicate well.
Requirements:
Have a decent car, insurance, good driving record. Be creative, fun and outgoing and able to deal with a 10 going on 16 year old girl… Help her slow down enough to work on her school work, engage her brain, etc… Interested? Please include relevant experience and references.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/dmg/2111427060.html
___________________________________________

22) Need Nanny starting in January!! (California)
I am a young mother with a three month old daughter name Chloe, and I am looking for a nanny in the Concord area. We both live in Vallejo but since my job is in Concord, I would like to find a great nanny for her while I am at work. She is a wonderful baby and most of the time very easy to take care of. I would like someone who is experienced, either a stay at home mother or someone who had previously watched infants in the past. I want to be able to trust that I have someone who is patient with her when she is cranky & fussy and someone who is gentle and loving. (will discuss more when we meet)

Availability: The hours will range from 530am-9pm, Monday through Friday only about 2-5 time a week. I will give weekly notices of which days and what hours needed, but to accept this job you will have to be available these hours and these days. I will need a week in advance if you have other priorities to attend.

Rate: I would like the rate to be under $30 a day, but it is negotiable. I will pay hourly 8.00/hr if the hours are less then 4 a day. More than four a day we can discuss per day. Please email me if you're interested with a description about you and you're rates. THANK YOU!
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/2118141882.html

* Response from CL reader:

23) RE: Need Nanny starting in January!! (California)
You're only willing to pay $2.00/hr for someone to care for your infant daughter? This is ridiculus! You are demanding someone to be available everyday of the week but are only going to be using them 2-5 times a week for practically nothing? Even your hourly rate of $8.00/hr is less than minimum wage for a decent nanny. It is one thing to try and save a little money but we are talking about the care of your infant! You either need to up the pay dramatically or lower your expectations.
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/2118255832.html
___________________________________________

24) Childcare needed for 2 little girls (Denver)
Im looking for someone to care for my two little girls Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm at the rate of $40 a day (which makes a total of $200 a week). First I will tell you a little about both kids.....Laila is 3 years, she loves to play outside, loves to draw, and is just an all around sweet little girl. My youngest is Kyla, she is 3months old, and is one of the happiest little babies you will ever meet. I will provide Kyla's formula and diapers, Laila is fully potty trained and all she will require is lunch and a snack in the afternoon. I would like someone with previous childcare experience and you need to live around the belmar area in Lakewood or close to Wadsworth/38th Ave in Wheatridge. This is only temporary, my family will be moving to Arizona by the end of January to the beginning of February. I also want to express that I need someone who is reliable and honest, I can't miss work being that I'm the manager of my office. I also want to let you know if you do miss a day of work due to illness or other circumstances I will have to dock your pay for that day. if you feel like you would be a good fit for my family please reply to rroe@mymasterbuilt.com do not reply to the address supplied by craigslist because I will not get it. I am a very protective mom and will require to do a full interview before I make my choice. I would also prefer someone who has children, but its not of high importances as long as you have had childcare experience. Only serious inquires, do not waiste my time. Thanks
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/2114142819.html

* Response from CL readers:

25) RE: Childcare needed for 2 little girls (Denver)
I'm not sure what's worse. How rude your add sounds or the chump change you're offering. I would think an office manager could afford proper care for her children. At the very least, you should know how to spell. Full time rates for your children would be approximately $185 a week for the 3 month old & $135 a week for your 3 year old. You're asking to pay $2.23 an hour per child. I hope everyone's smarter than that & nobody responds to your add. I would really question the person that does. You get what you pay for.
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/2114398889.html

26) RE: Childcare needed for 2 little girls (Denver)
this is to the lady that dissed the ad for childcare in littleton/wheatridge. Maybe you dont notice that times are hard still, people have lost there jobs and are still struggling. you seriously need to get off your high horse! No one has a gun to your head, mind your own business! before you go off and complain, why dont you read the entire post! and get a life! you got kids? how much are YOU charging for babysitting missy!
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/2114744216.html
___________________________________________
Special thanks to the following Readers for thier Contribution this week: Betty Spaghetti, brookeelizabeth, MissDee, proctorhome, Jacqui, Ladybug1212 and noenanny... all of you did an awesome job! Please send next weeks Ads to: MppISYN2010@aol.com or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible! Thank you!

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!







DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENTS BELOW, THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT, THANK YOU!













No comments: