Thursday

CL-WTF?

Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Gent seeks cute female who wants 2 live in beautiful Calif (California)
If you are a cute and slender open minded single female 18-30 looking for a new and better life and you would like to live in a very beautiful apt and area in California, then this very nice mid-aged gent is looking for a live in Au Pair/nanny/personal assistant/companion to live with him. The right lady must be d&d free, loving, happy, calm, non-smoker and love children. If you speak very little English, it is ok with me.

I am a single father in California with a 4 & 8 year olds is seeking a young female that can be a live in Au Pair/nanny/personal assistant/companion with benefits that can also cook & clean. I would like someone who can help out around the house, pick him up from school and just be a positive influence in his life. The ideal person is a loving, happy, calm & patient, non-smoker.
I am looking to looking to sponsor an educated and experienced Housemaid to the USA.

Please send your detailed resume with complete qualifications and education experience. Please detail if you already have a green card, VISA, or passport. Compensation is DOE as well as terms of stay/employment... please include any requirements you may inquire about. English speaking is a must.. Please send compensation requirements along with recent photos, age and a method of reaching you. $USD/month negotiable. You must send your photo with age (a must) or your reply will be ignored and deleted.
URL: http://puertorico.en.craigslist.org/dmg/2007104432.html
_____________________________________

2) I'm the Elvis Presley of the Childcare/Mentoring World (California)
I have style.
I am a little bit of a greaser.
I am a little bit of a beatnik.
I am a little bit of a scholar.
I am a little bit of a musician.
I am a little bit of an academic.
Young people relate to me.

I have a B.S. in English and an M.F.A. in Creative Writing.
I am a former high school English teacher starting my own mentoring business (MENTORS WITH STYLE).

I teach guitar and rock climbing as well as childcare and tutoring.

I provide references. Sliding Scale: $25-$40/hr
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/2069166533.html
_____________________________________

3) Need babbysitter for Sunday (Seattle)
I'm looking for a babysitter for Sunday afternoon so I can go to the Chiefs/Seahawks game. My daughter is 10 years old and pretty self sufficient and need somebody at the house just to watch over her. I need a sitter from about 11:30 to 5:30. If you are interested and have references please let me know. I will pay $10/hr. Thanks! Bill
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/2080496431.html
_____________________________________

4) After-School Nanny needed - Mom's Helper (Seattle)
Looking for a nanny preferably:
- over 30yrs old
- with reliable transportation
- lives within 10-15 miles of Sammamish
- able to take and/or pick up the kids from activities, like football, boy scouts, help with Homework, general running the household while I am at work
- home tasks: review homework, possibly make dinner on occasion, oversee household

Hello! We are new to the area, and looking for some help around our home. Our children are older, so I am most interested in someone who has either already raised their children, or has great experience with teenagers. I have 3 teenagers, and they are really good kids, but need an adult to keep them on task. We adopted a daughter from Ukraine 2 years ago, so she is very focused on her homework and learning new things, and her brother who is also 13 has activities with Boy Scouts, and also does his homework after school. The older child, who is 16 is fairly independent, but does need to know there is an adult in the house. I know its unusual to see a position for teenagers, but I really dont want to leave them alone in the house since I am a firm believer that teenagers do need oversight as much as a small child. Having someone in the home there when they get off the bus provides a sense of consistency and oversight, and they are use to an Au Paire as we have had many live in au paire's but now that they are older we dont need a live in, and it does offer flexibility in the position as they can be left alone if someone's schedules changes.

I basically need a mom helper, and someone who is interested in assisting 2 working parents with the home and children. The position is a bit different because they are older but its difficult to get teenagers around to their activities, and offer consistency as project come up or questions with homework etc. If you read this and are not interested, but know someone who may be interested, please let them know as we are really interested in finding the right person, it offers great flexibility, and an opportunity to work closely with a family and help their teenagers - which is really an important time in their lives. My are good children, and I would be happy to have the right person meet them to see if there is a good fit.

We need someone that is available from 3-6pm Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Wed between 1-6pm due to half days, and the occasional Friday based on need. There will be a few overnight when we are both traveling, this is likely to happen in March of next year and be a week here and there. This is a great job for a retiree, or empty nester, or mom with older children. If you would like to discuss, send me an email about yourself and we can see if there is a good fit. We would like to offer a weekly guarantee of $200, hours after 20 per week would be paid at $10 per hour and of course your availability. Overnights would include the weekly guarantee, plus $75 per night. When I need an overnight its to stay for safety and to get them on the school bus at 7am. We pay the guarantee even when we are on vacation, or Holidays, which we do not require a nanny - when we are off work, we dont need a nanny, so our paid Holidays are your paid Holidays. Thanks
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/dmg/2064429045.html
_____________________________________

5) I need a part-time Nanny Fri-Sat (Seattle)
So the 2 nanny's I had set up to watch my kids while i work 5-11pm on Fridays and Saturdays both either couldn't make it tonight or their kids became I'll. I need someone reliable for the weekends from around 5 or 6 till 11 or midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Please call me 425-244-**** I don't have internet in my new house yet so you must call me or preferably text me on my cell - I need someone to come to my house tonight at 4pm to meet me and the kids and babysit until 11pm. I usually pay $7 an hour for both kids but you only watch them until 7pm then they go to bed (strict schedule) and you can just hang out until 11 and I am a newly single mom and cant pay that much anymore. $5 an hour works for me but I know thats a little shitty. Just call or text me I need someone desperately - Thanks - Will pay $60 a week
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/2069674263.html
_____________________________________

6) Wanna Be Grandma (unknown)
I never had children and it is a decision I regret. I am a Grandma wannabe hoping I can find a family with children that don't have a Grandmother and long for one. I know it's a strange request, but I am serious about it. Are there any families out there that are interested in meeting and talking? Thanks......
URL: (was not included with Ad)
_____________________________________

7) Alternative Nanny for an Alternative Family (California)
If you are a freaky family looking for a freaky nanny, I may be exactly who you are seeking. :)
I am a loving mom to 5 kids, some of my body and some of my heart. I believe that alternative families can be just as successful as traditional families and believe that all kinds of people make this world a better place. My children have marched in the SF Pride Parade, protested the Westboro Baptist Church, and are astonished by ignorance. I have raised them to be tolerant of all people.

I have worked as a teacher for the better part of 8 years and worked as a tutor before that. I worked with all ages, from Kindergarten to High School students, and have taught all subjects focusing for the last few years on reading (I am a thesis short of a Master's in Education with a focus on Reading Education). I have worked with children of all socio-economic and racial backgrounds, including students from high income families in Walnut Creek and foster kids in Oakland. I have worked with kids who had emotional and behavioral problems as well as kids who are classified as such because of their high-intelligence and curiosity. I have helped homeschool my own kids, though I was not the stay-at-home parent at the time.

I would love to work with a family that shares my values and beliefs, so if my views offend you, we would not be a good fit. I am happy to work with kids of any age and any number of children. I would prefer to be available to have my own school-aged children with me during the hours of 4-8pm for the most part, but would be willing to bring them with me if our schedules meshed in that way. I am interested in working part-time or full-time for the right family. My salary would be negotiable depending upon the situation. I have been CPR certified and fingerprinted many times over the years and am more than willing to do so again, if requested. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or interest. Thanks for your time.
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/2067169261.html
_____________________________________

8) S.O.S. in need of sitter ASAP (Florida)
I am in need of a sitter asap, to watch my 3 young kids 2-3 days a week, $30 a day or rate of $5 per hour is all i can really afford, but an exceptional sitter can expect tips. I would like to have someone set up and ready to go starting monday. please only serious inquiries. this is great especially for students on break, or stay at home moms. and if u have kids of your own feel free to bring em with ya!
URL: http://sarasota.craigslist.org/kid/2069750864.html
_____________________________________

9) Childcare needed for my 22mo daughter!! (Minneapolis)
I'm looking for either full time or part time child care for my little girl. I work two jobs. One has the same hrs every week, but the other one is different every week. I keep getting screwed so im gonna be very detailed on what I want. Here are the main ones, if there is one thing that you dont fall under...dont bother writing me. (1) you must have a car...no taking the bus or getting a ride. (2) you must not have a trashy mouth...if my kid picks up on ur potty mouth it will cost you. (3) you must come to my house...no if ands or buts. (4) you must be over 18 and have good references. Here is my schedule for the next two weeks, 11/27 230-about 6, 11/29 1130-330, 12/1 4-630, 12/3 1030-7, 12/4 9-5. I need to leave at least a half hour before my scheduled shift and it will be a half hr drive home. I know I sound like a mean old person, but when it all comes down to it, all I want is for you to be on time so im not late to work. Already had someone who almost cost me my job, which will cost you yours. My daughter is a blast. She is very smart and loves to love. She is my life, so if I see you on maury shaking my baby, you will see me on americas most wanted. Haha totally just kidding, but you need to be the best. Im a single mom, doing my best trying to get by. So I cant afford much but we can negotiate price. Please email me back if ur interested. Or you can call/text me 651-332-****.
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/kid/2078154429.html
________________________________________

10) Free room and board to PT nanny (North Carolina)
Part time nanny wanted (mostly weekends and evenings) to stay with my well behaved, and disciplined children. I'm a single mom of two daughters-ages 10 years and 6 months. The 10 year old is pretty independent. She currently gets herself on the bus each morning and is very responsible. The care would mainly consist of caring for the baby when I need to go out to run errands or get away on the weekends. I have the baby in a home daycare during the day when I work. I would like someone who is loving, kind, patient, and is able to set limits. You could easily hold a down a job during the week or go to school as you needed. I have a 4 bedroom house and the forth bedroom would be yours as well as the hall bathroom. You would also have use of the kitchen, laundry and living rooms. I also have wireless internet connection throughout the house. I am located near the intersection of Millbook Rd. and Glenwood Ave. or about 3 miles west of Crabtree Mall. I'm attaching a picture of all three of us from Halloween! Call me or email me for more info! 919-649-**** Thanks, Carla
URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/2078983564.html
______________________________________

11) Nanny needed ASAP (Houston)
I am in need of a nanny asap......days vary...............like 3 days out the week.....i live on the southwest side of houston.....on bellaire and beltway 8............you can come here or i can come there............i have two children that i need care for....a 19 month old and a 4month old.......you can start as soon as possible....EVEN TODAY<<<<<..............I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT A NANNY FROM ALL ETHNICITIES...........MEXICAN, WHITE, ASIAN, AFRICAN AMERICAN, AFRICAN, ETC.................PLEASE EMAIL ME AT 832 461 **** WITH YOUR RATES.........OR CALL ME AT 832 461 ****.....PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.... URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/2070794321.html
______________________________________

12) Babysitter needed 26Nov2010 (Norfolk)
I need child care in my home today. I have 2 children (ages 4 and 5). It will be for 3 to 3.5 hours. We are non-smoking with a cat and a dog. Please call if you are available. My number is: 757-214-**** Thank you, Joanne
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2079997710.html
______________________________________

13) Live in farm nanny needed (Oregon)
I am looking for a mommy helper..someone to work with me and the kids. 2 kids - under 6 yrs. roughly 4 hrs a day. anything over . i would compensate you. must have own reliable transport, who this would be perfect for, onlne student, artist, goddess, yogi,someone who need to chill out in the country for a while. must NOT need to drive into town everyday- likes animals and organic unprocessed foods, no Cigarettes, no TV.. we do have wireless.. we would cover your room and utility expenses... and basic food..bulks... this is a magic request.. tell me about yourself and plans towards the future. namaste-
URL: http://eugene.craigslist.org/kid/2062868866.html
______________________________________

14) BARTER: PT nanny in exchange for free room and board (D.C.)
Our family lives in a large single family home in DC.

We are seeking a live-in part time nanny (before and after school, effectively), for our two children.

In exchange, we are offering free room and board in a large and private room of your own.

The ideal candidate is female, age is unimportant. French-speaking is a plus.

You MUST drive. Ideally, you'll have your own car.

Our expectations are that you will get the children up, dressed, fed, and out the door in the morning to take them to school. All day (from 8 to 3) is your independent time.

In the afternoons, the children need to be picked up, helped with homework, fed, and gotten ready for bed.

Dinner needs to be prepared for the family (you included, of course), but breakfast is just the kids.

There is no heavy housekeeping.

There will also be some errands, play dates, rehearsals on some evenings.

We need someone who is responsible, ORGANIZED, conscientious, and is pleasant, reliable, and fun. We are a fun, open, and honest family with well-behaved children. Wi-fi in the home.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me.

We would like to find someone with whom we can have a long term arrangement.

This may be an ideal situation for a responsible individual who is taking classes part time.

Also, (and this is certainly not a requirement), I do some traveling, where the children will accompany me, and you could travel with us, with part time responsibilities and travel expenses paid, of course.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/2072994533.html
______________________________________

15) Live in Nanny (Denver)
11 year old daughter needs a big sister type of nanny. She needs a driver, help with homework and a shopping buddy. We need cooking, cleaning, and a new member to our house hold. We want this ideal young women not to look at this as a job but to be part of us in the evenings too. This is a mature situation as there is no woman in the house to boss you around or complain about you. Travel to Mexico beachfront a few times a year is a must. We are looking for a live in nanny, non smoker, DD free who is from our area with no baggage or boyfriend. Tell me why you are the right one for my life. Get my attention, No pics, No Reply
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/2080364951.html
______________________________________

16) Attractive Nanny/Personal Assistant/Housekeeper Desired (Houston)
First off let me assure you I am not that guy looking for a sexy helper and let me assure you I am a hard working, decent down to earth man who is seeking an attractive woman who is down to earth, nice, hard working and can be an assistant/nanny/housekeeper. I dont want special attention at the end of a shift nor do I want someone walking around here half naked. What I do want is someone personable, smart, dependable, and a good person and what I dont want is dull, dumb, deaf and stupid. I am first time posting this and I am only going to have this up through the weekend so I would like to find someone if not its not a big time deal so if your intrested please email me and through emails or phone calls we can discuss hourly pay. I want everyone who reads this ad to understand this is domestic gigs and this is a legit and honest offer so please dont take what I am looking for the wrong way. thank you
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/2081456979.html
______________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

17) Need childcare this weekend (North Carolina)
Hi everyone, I am in need of full-time childcare. I have one child. You would have to be available to work Monday-Sunday 5-6 weeks out of the week. Hours would be flexible from 8am - 10pm. I am looking for another job, so hours would become stable within the next month. Pay is $100/week. Please e-mail me ASAP as interviews would start tomm. Thanks in advance!!
URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/2080827712.html
______________________________________

18) Mother's Helper - Part Time (Houston)
I need someone to come to my home and get my daughter to school Monay - Thursday, her school starts at 9am sharp. Then come back and do light housekeeping, clean the kitchen, sweeping, picking up house, make the beds and anything else that needs to be done in the time allotted.
Monday - Thursday 8am to 11am
Must have transportationa and insurance, clean driving record. Must have references.
$80 per week + $ 10 per day for gas (if you use your own car)
Please email me for immediate interview, which I will schedule for this afternoon between 5pm and 7pm at my home.
Thank you, Becky
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/2067091901.html
______________________________________

19) anyy babyysitters available? (Hawaii)
Aloha, Im currently looking for a babysitter for my 10mnth old daughter. I'll be going back to work real soon, & im looking for someone whos honest,trustworthy,dependable&&loveable! als0, y0u must be CPR & first Aid Cert. hours are mainly from 8am-4pm [5pm at the latest] this may be 0ncall 0r part time. && im willing t0 payy $20 per day. If y0u feel like y0u may be interested in this position, give me a call at (808)366-**** or my email is Trulyblessed88@****
Mahalo && have a nice day =]
URL: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/etc/2068523744.html
______________________________________

20) Live in Nanny (Las Vegas)
I am looking for a live in nanny house/ house keeper. you will be responsible for my 10 year old grand son there is only one child. he is not hard to handle. how ever you will help me keep house, and watch him some cooking, and laundry. you will have a master bedroom with fully furnished, cable etc. i will supply room and board, and all food and beverage. i don't care if you smoke cigarettes, but NO DRUGS ! we eat out a lot, you will go with us if you like, i pay for everything. your salary is $400.00 a month, plus room and food. if you are a good person that needs a comfortable home and nice people than call me. Rosalind G**** (702) 673-****. i will check for drugs, you must be a female.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/lab/2070399588.html
______________________________________

21) Babysitter needed - Temporary/Fulltime (Seattle)
Hello, I am looking for a babysitter/Nanny to watch my 2.5 year son in our home for the next 3 weeks. He will be starting preschool in January. If you are an experienced sitter or nanny looking for some extra holiday money, please contact me. We will pay $60 a day (cash). Hours would be from 8am or 9am(start time) to 6pm(latest). 8 to 9 hr shift. Our son is pretty easy and every sitter has said he's a joy to watch. We have internet so it would be prefect for a student who is taking online classes. We live downtown Kirkland and if the weather is nice and you would like to walk to the park, we are ok with that. You must be able to pass criminal back round check and have 2 personal references. We would be happy to provide you with the same. Polish or Russian speaking a plus but not required. We would need you to start this Tuesday. I will be interviewing this weekend if you are available to stop by to meet us. Look forward to hearing from you.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/2079766052.html
______________________________________

22) babysitter needed starting Nov. 30 free room & bored for daycare (Las Vegas)
we are looking for someone who can watch our three kids on tue sat and sun. Starting nov 30th. we have a 4yr old boy, 2 yrs old girl and 9mnth old boy. I need someone those days from 715-515. and i would need someone to come to my house please, or someone who would do a live in postion free room and bored in exchange for watching our children. we can only afford right now between 60-70 dollars. I know its not a lot but its something. You can text me at 702-355-****. Please dont ask questions that i have already posted on here. Thank you.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2081165116.html
______________________________________

23) Afternoon Nanny Wanted (Houston)
I'm looking for a nanny for my 3-month old daughter and my 17-month boy, at my house.
6 hours per day in the afternoon, from 1 pm to 7 pm. The first 3 hours, you'll take care of my baby girl, the second 3 hours you'll take care of my boy. I am working from home so I will always be there during your work time.
Experience with infant required.
$225 for 30 hours work per week.
Please send me your resume for further discussion.
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/2077665269.html
______________________________________

24) Looking for occasional sitter 5hrs max (Chicago)
Hello, I am looking for an occasional sitter for my one year old baby boy. You must live in the area so that I may bring him to you or willing to come to my apartment. This is a 5 hr job max each time I need a sitter. Currently looking for one for November 29 from 10:30-3:30 or earlier. All I can offer is $15.00 each time you take care of him. Believe me, I'd love to offer more but I am working for very little money myself doing odd jobs. If you speak spanish, that's even better since that is the language we use. I will need to check at least one reference. If you are willing to take the job, I will let you know a few days in advance of the days I will need you. I believe the next time is on Dec 10th, so please be available. I do have a small dog, but otherwise it's a pretty easy job, he will usually take a very long nap around 10:30 am which leaves you time for whatever you want. Please reply to sangie7@**** and tell me a bit about yourself. If you are a mother, your baby or toddler is more than welcomed here. Thanks so much!!
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/dmg/2076119753.html
______________________________________

25) In need of babysitter for my 4yo (Las Vegas)
Let me start off by saying, i am a single mother, and the ONLY person who supports my child - I can only pay $200 dollars a month, so if you want more, please do not read on. I am looking for RELIABLE sitter. I hope to find one by next week. I need someone who can come to me AT LEAST on the days when my son is sick (today my sons babysitter refused to watch him because he was sick, and i can't afford to lose the income). I will come to you, if better for you, but i would prefer someone who can stay at my house, so that way if he falls asleep, he doesn't need to be woken. I work graveyard hours, so he is sleeping for the most part (which means less work for you, therefore making the 200 a little more reasonable). I don't care if you are a teenager, as long as you have a vehicle to come to me when needed (once again, preferred that you come to me). I do have a "roommate" (friend who has been living with me), and when she comes home - it will be up to her if you can leave early (she is not responsible for watching my son, but if she doesn't mind you leaving - that is up to her). I plan on leaving to Florida in June, so this is only going to be for about another 6-7 months. I DO NOT generally get Holiday's off, so most likely will be working Christmas, and New Years Eve/Day. I may also ask for a night here or there (not often, im not much of a partier) so i can go out with friends. Thank you for any interest shown in this post, and if you respond i would prefer you list some references.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2078710420.html
______________________________________

26) Mother's Helper (Seattle)
Need a mom's helper. I have 4 children, need care for 3 of them, the little one comes with me to work. The oldest is 13 the 2nd to youngest is 4 almost 5. I need help with school work, housework, making the kids meals, laudry and so on. I can pay between $30-35 a day plus meals.
I need help from you 3-4 days a week, 7-8 hours a day most weeks. Have some flexibility on the days, but do need a basic dependable schedule. I live in South Tacoma. It is ok to bring a child with you to work. Also ok if you need to go for a tiny bit to go pick up your child from school and bring them back with you.
I would like some one long term. Need to be energetic, patient, dependable and like kids of all ages and personalities. If you would like to be considered please email me and I will send you an application. :)
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/2060807192.html
______________________________________

27) Nanny Wanted (Minneapolis)
We are looking for a Nanny to provide care for 2 children ages 4 months and 3 years. Schedule is M-F 8-5. Responsiblites creating educational games and activities, preparing nutritious meals, and general housekeeping.

Candidate should be at least 22 years old, non smoker, cpr certified, clean criminal history, and have child care experience.

Compensation is rent credit of fully furnished room plus $125 per week. or $250 per week without live in option.

Please send email with child care experience or resume.
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/edu/2073243089.html
______________________________________

28) need part time childcare (North Carolina)
hello I have two children ages 22months and 3. I am a restaurant manager and already have a sitter. She is not available to work Saturdays and Wed. My schedule is a little spiratic and my hours vary. Sometimes I work in the morning and sometimes the evening. I am open to dropping my kids off or having someone here. I currently pay my sitter $50/day for both kids. I do work long hours and come home pretty late sometimes. If you would like to hear more please contact me. kristen
URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/2077897419.html
______________________________________

29) Nanny Wanted (Minneapolis)
We are looking for a Nanny to provide care for 2 children ages 4 months and 3 years. Schedule is M-F 8-5. Responsiblites creating educational games and activities, preparing nutritious meals, and general housekeeping.

Candidate should be at least 22 years old, non smoker, cpr certified, clean criminal history, and have child care experience.

Compensation is rent credit of fully furnished room plus $125 per week. or $250 per week without live in option. Please send email with child care experience or resume.
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/edu/2073243089.html
______________________________________

30) Babysitter/Nanny needed (Chicago)
Part time on call babysitter/nanny needed for 3 young children, I have a 4 year old, 1 year old, and 2 MONTH old, so you must have experience and alot of patience! I work full time and my husband works on an on call basis, so we need someone who can come to our house and watch our 3 little ones whenever he gets called in to work. Experience with young children and babies is a must!. Most of the time you should expect to be working from about 7:20 am till about 6. We are not a wealthy family so we can not afford to pay alot otherwise our kids would be in a day care. We can pay about $60 per day. If you are a mom yourself and have a little one you are more than welcomed to bring him or her along. PLease be responsible, caring and patient! Feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/dmg/2071873254.html
______________________________________
Special thanks to Amy C. for our Feature! Also, thank you to Rebecca, Lola and afnt81 for their Contributions this week... all of you found some great Ads! I feel like I may have left someone out... if I did just contact me and I will add you to the list. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible! Thank you!

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!





DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LICK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT... THANK YOU!












No comments: