Saturday

CL - WTF?

craigs list wtf Saturday, November 29, 2008.
CONTINUED....
Looking for a RESPONSIBLE Nanny (Woodenville, WA)
I am looking for a responsible person to come and care for my 3 month old son and 5 year old daughter. I will need someone from 8am to 5pm, monday through friday. My daughter is a half day PM kindergartener and will need to be dropped off and picked up at her bus stop (which is the end of the driveway). I'm looking for a trusting person with a valid DL, CPR certification and of course experience with children, a WA State background check will be run. If you are a SAHM looking for some extra cash this may be for you you are free to bring your child(ren) to my home. I am able to pay a flat rate up to $600 a month which includes paid holidays. I am looking for someone to start at the beginning of January if not sooner. I really hope there is someone out there who can help! Please contact me if you are interested. Lacey
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/929899310.html
_______________________________________________________

NOTE: The above post provoked several angry CL readers to respond. Here is one of the tamer ones:

RE: Looking for a RESPONSIBLE Nanny (Woodenville)
I am not a nanny, I am a mother. I have two kids. I wouldn't even think of paying our nanny less than $12 an hour (we actually pay her more) and she brings her kid with her! Unless I am misunderstanding, you are looking to pay a nanny $3.75 an hour? For full time work? Good luck with that!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/930075929.html
________________________________________________________

We need a Nanny/Child care in our home only (NW Reno)
HOURS ARE GOING TO BE GIVEN OUT AT THE INTERVIEWS 90 DOLLARS A WEEK NO MORE THAN 40 HOURS A WEEK 1 CHILD 5 MONTHS OLD LOOKING FOR ABOUT A YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT EMAIL US WITH EXPIRENCE AND QUESTIONS
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/933053358.html
________________________________________________________

Need a babysitter asap 4 wednesday the 26th! (Mount Greenwood)
have a 4 year old girl & 2 year old boy. babysitter backed out & i am hosting a benefit wed night. it would b from 7pm to 2:30am. need sitter to b close to mt greenwood/beverly area. would need to bring them to you & pick them up
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/kid/931084942.html
________________________________________________________

Psychic available to assess childcare providers/child behavior (Chicago)
the title says it all. Let me help you know more about family dynamics, child behavior issues, and the all-important assessment of childcare providers. I have references, testimonials, 14 years experience, lineage, passionate self directed professional development. I am an ordained minister.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/928466124.html
________________________________________________________

Looking for care for my daughter (Hawks Prairie)
Hello All! I am looking for care for my daughter on Wed. through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until about 3 p.m. Your place or mine, whichever, but prefer some place with children close to my daughter's age, she has three older siblings but they are all in school all day so she gets lonely, poor thing!Looking for someone in the Hawk's Prairie area. Must committ to long term. Prefer a licensed facility,open to a sahm who is not licensed, but again need long term, I cannot have someone flaking out on me! I can pay $25 a day, please contact me asap! Blessings
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/936871190.html
________________________________________________________

Navy Family Needs a little help with Kiddos!!!! (West Bremerton)
Ok here is what I need help with asap! MONDAY, TUESDAY AND FRIDAY be @ my house no later than 6am as my husband has to leave to work and i'm just getting off work, Get my 3 year old and 1 year old over to the learning center in Bremerton, apox 4 miles from my house, then my 8 year off to Naval Elem. aprox 1/2 mile from my house at 8am I pay 20.00 a day for this 2 hours, THEN the KICKER which I haven't been able to find anyone,MY HUSBAND is in the NAVY so he has duty on certian days so I would need you approx 8pm when I leave to work till you drop them off at the 2 off at the learning center and the other off at school in the morning then you can go home and crash back out. I pay 50.00 for duty nights 8pm-8am(Yes I'll pay you to sleep!!). His duty days vary, it is Sunday this week, but the kids will be at their Grandmas house, the next week will be Sat, the next week Fri and so on and so fourth till till sometime in December where it is holliday something on the base it will then change. IF THIS CRAZY ASS SCHEDUAL SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU MAY BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH PLEASE EMAIL ME.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/kid/937723509.html
_______________________________________________________

Housekeeper needed-Very PT-some childcare-flexible schedule (Marysville)
Hello. I am looking for someone who may have a couple of hours a week to help me clean and organize my home. I am a single mother, working two jobs, and am also a full-time student. So when a free moment comes my way, I really don't want to spend it cleaning or running errands. This position is very flexible and I'm only looking for someone 2-5 hrs. a week. The cleaning I require is just the basics (sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, windexing windows & mirrors, doing dishes, etc.) nothing really strenuous, and I don't expect all this done every time. I also may need an occassional baby-sitter. No late hours, just maybe so I can go to a movie, or out to lunch or dinner without having to take my daughter with me. Now as I said earlier, I am a single parent, and I wouldn't be working a second job if the first one paid the bills, so I can not afford much. I am hoping to find someone who would be willing to accept a small hourly amount as well as something to trade. Do you use a laundry mat? Bring your laundry here and wash your clothes for free.(Save the quarter rolls). I can also offer you some groceries and a few home cooked meals. Other incentives are: I will NOT be claiming your pay on my taxes, so you wont need to either. Also, you may bring a child with you if needed, but I feel that a toddler will probably just get in to everything, and I also have stairs that they may fall on too, but an infant, or a child over 4 yrs. old will probably be okay. Hourly pay: $2.50 an hour, $4.50 an hour for baby-sitting. If you're interested, please e-mail me back at maryatwto@**** and we'll talk more. If you're going to write to me to harrass me about the low pay, please don't bother. I know it's low, but it's all I can afford. I'm really hoping to just find someone who is bored at home and wants something to do, and maybe to make a new friend as well. Thanks!! --Mary
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/935881303.html
_______________________________________________________

Wanted: Kind babysitter/Nanny (Puyallup)
Job available for a kind, patient, loving, respectful, energetic lady with a positive attitude, who genuinely enjoys spending time with children. I have two young daughters, both under the age of five, who are very sweet and special. They are intelligent, love to read, go outdoors for walks or to the playground, draw, and do crafts. You can come either 4 or 5 days a week, 9AM to 3 or 4PM. Saturday nights once in a while might be a possibility, too. $30/day (Saturday nights would be paid separately). We are only looking for someone to come to our home, with no other children. This job is not open to smokers, sorry! Please email your name, why you feel you would be the right person for the job, and your phone number. Thank you!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/935623590.html
_______________________________________________________

You need a night off, Honey! (West Seattle)
I'm an experienced nanny with fantastic references! I'm looking for a weekly date night sort of thing. You can go out, have a drink, see a movie, whatever! I'll put the little squirt(s) to bed. Days best for me are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I charge 15 bucks/hour for up to two kids, three bucks a head after that. I'm great at this job. Your kids will love me and you can relax knowing they're having fun with a dependable person! Talk to you soon! -Crista
Original URL:http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/935322739.html
______________________________________________________

NOTE: The following Submissions did not contain a URL:

Full Time Nanny (Bayonne NJ)
Experienced Nanny looking for a full or part-time position. Willing to work days and/or nights. I can look after children of all ages. My rate is $5 an hour. Please call Alicia @ 551-221-****. Thank you
_____________________________________________

Babysitters Club wanted (Plainview)
responsible college student,mature teen,mom with time (as if) needed to babysitt 2 children one 4and one almost 2.emergency days when my sitter cant make it,7 am until 7 pm 40 dollars per day.
_____________________________________________
Special Thanks to cdhere25, MissDee and all of the Anonymous Contributors this week! Some of the Ads were very interesting! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!

No comments: