Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, May 29, 2010
ISYN CL WTF 3
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Childcare, maid , housekeeper, organizer, for demanding family (New Jersey)
I can clean, do childcare, drive/ chauffer, homework help, making snacks, organizing sports or games, errands, heavy cleaning, floors, bathrooms, windows , Laundry, ironing, etc. I enjoy cleaning and childcare, I'm very energetic, honest and dependable. and you could pay whatever. I'd just like to serve and be an 73/2-42/5-****
URL: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/kid/1762141970.html
______________________________________________________________

2) half lease on my pony for a babysitter for my 2 kids (Chicago)
I am looking for someone to watch my 2 kids mostly monday- friday one of those day would most likely be off from about 7 am till 4 at the latest. My daughter will be 4 in june she is potty trained and behaves pretty well for her age and has no health issues. My son is almost 2 he is a very easy going child not potty trained yet and has no health issues. In exchange I would like to offer a free half lease on my pony you pick the days and ride her or brush her 3-4 days a week all tack would be included. She is located in beecher, IL. Plenty of land to ride on no indoor arena but you would have use of the neighbors indoor. She rides english and westrn and will be starting her training for jumping soon. Easy to ride, no health restrictions...13.3 hands tall.Message me if you may be interested in this proposal....
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/bar/1754354100.html
______________________________________________________________

3) Friday night and I need a sitter (Seattle)
Hello! It's Friday night and I need a sitter in my home in Magnolia for about 4 hrs. Around 7-11. I can pay $25. If you're interested shoot me an email with your contact information and we can chat.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1763876346.html
______________________________________________________________

4) LIVE IN Nanny NEEDED ASAP (D.C.)
Let me start from the beginning.
We are in search of a Nanny, starting at part time, then continuing to Full Time. We have two boys ages 3, and 1, with a new baby on the way. We are looking for someone within the ages of 18-30, maybe a college student, or recent Grad.
We will need this position filled within the next few weeks. We will be holding interviews and finding the perfect match for our family. Emailing back and forth with you in the meantime will be wonderful to get to know you until it is time for interviews.
We are looking for someone to watch our children from 7am-5:45pm Monday -Friday until about February. In exchange for that we will be providing our basement for you to live.
If there is ever extra work obviously you would be paid for it, such as weekends or anything like that. Please email me if you are interested. Thank You!
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1760981500.html
______________________________________________________________

5) 5$ in hour babyseter (Seattle)
I am 29 of age female looking for a famely need babyseter to them child ,Iam a single mom ,I have 4 month baby girl if you intrested plese give call at 206-510-**** . thank You .
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1763459422.html
______________________________________________________________

6) Need childare for my 3 year old (Norfolk)
I have a little girl that I need care for from 8am until 5 pm Monday thru Friday. I want her to be your only child. I have a schedule for her that includes her preschool three days a week, ballet once a week, and playdates through out the month. Her schedule is set and can not be interrupted by other children's needs. All you have to do is follow directions and take her to these places and others as I see fit. She is bright and allert and absolutely no discipline problem. She is potty trained (as she is 3) and speaks clearly. When you arrive she will be fed and dressed for the day as I am very concerned about her appearance at all times. She is the only child and only grandchild so she is WELL cared for and spoiled with material things and love, but she is expected to behave at all times. Your requirements are cpr/first aid qualified and have a few references that I can check. You will need an up to date physical and tb test. I will need a back ground check and DMV driving record. Please bring documentation with you along with proof of insurance for you vehicle. You will be given a car to drive that has her care seat professionallly installed. Your only expense will be driving to and from our home. Please respond with you qualifications, and needs. I will be needing someone in about three weeks so I need to interview soon.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1763667274.html
______________________________________________________________

7) Wanted: A girl toddler friend/playmate for 2.5 yo daughter (Norfolk)
My daughter is a happy and very smart girl. She is at the age now where she would appreciate another toddler in the house. This is a free service between 10am to 7pm M-Su at part time hours (we'll start from there, not sure how much energy I have with 2 kids in the house). Please provide your own diapers, wipes and food. You are welcome to set up an interview with my family at our residence.
Sincerely Yours,
Diane D.
Chesapeake VA.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1759892392.html
______________________________________________________________

8) I need childcare for tonight (Norfolk)
Hello my husband and I would like to go to the Jubilee for a few ho9urs we couold bring them to you or you could come here. We have 2 daughters 1 is 6yrs and pretty much independent and the other is 7months old shes not yet crawling if interested in meeting and possibly watching them 2nite please email me back as soon as possible. Thankyou Have A Great Day!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1753807020.html
______________________________________________________________

9) Live -in Nanny in Pentagon City, Arlington 50-60 hour wk. (D.C.)
Hi, I am looking for a live-in/live-out nanny to care for my one 3-year old child. We are good people and looking for a good person and experienced Nanny. The duty hours is between 25 hours per week and we can only afford to pay $ 200 per week. Our child goes to a daycare on weekdays. I am only requiring the Nanny to watch my son from 5am to 8am in the morning and drop him off to the daycare (2 miles away from where we live) by 8am every morning. That is 3 hours per day, 5 days per week for a total of 15 hours. The remaining 10 hours is possibly weekend and helping with running errands and light house work (ie: dishes, laundry, light clean-up around the apartment). We live in a 2 bedroom apt and my son's clothings and toys are occupying the second bedroom. He actually sleeps with me every night so the second bedroom is just a place to organize his clothings and toys. If the interested nanny is a live-in nanny, she will share the bedroom with my son. The nanny's bedroom also has a private bathroom. Please email if you are interested. Thank you.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1757632348.html
______________________________________________________________

10) in need of babysitter from f-s (D.C.)
hi i am taking a trip to a beach with some girlfriends and i nedd someone to come over my house and babysitt my 2 boys..they are 3 and 1 year old. i would like for you to tell me a little about your self and what is your price for watching them from friday till sunday nite or early monday morning. thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1761315996.html
______________________________________________________________

11) HIRING IMMEDIATELY 2 ON CALL BABYSITTERS (Las Vegas)
Seeking responsible, flexible night sitter to care for my 5 year old daughter in my home.
Tuesday night I have school for a few hours, pay is $20.
I'm also seeking an on call daytime babysitter to be available for those last minute emergencies or events that occur in the daytime, or as backup when the FT night sitter is unavailable.
$720/mo workimg 4 nights a week. + Tuesday evening
$40/nights
$20/Tues Evening 5:30 pm-8:00/10:00 pm
7:30 pm-2am/6am
Light Cleaning Involved
LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, SAT, SUN, AND MON,
Please call after noon
Kristie
808-469-****
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1764050218.html
______________________________________________________________

12) Friday night childcare NEEDED! (Norfolk)
Hello,
We're looking for a sitter to come sit in out home tonight. I have two children, ages 4&2. Please email me your rates and a little about yourself. I would like to meet you and if you have references please provide them. Thanks!
Kitta & Quinisha
(585)305-**** txt call
(678) 592-**** txt call
or email
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1764306407.html
______________________________________________________________

13) HELP!!! (Minneapolis)
Can anyone help get me a job watching children? I am 20 years old and a college student going for my early childhood degree. I lost my job because one of the parents lost their job. I REALLY need a job ASAP watching children of any age. Please help!!
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/kid/1762558687.html
______________________________________________________________

14) live in (Philadelphia)
I am looking for someone who would like to nanny in exchange for free room and board. I am young single mom, with a big home, and in need of help. Id like someone laid back, with child care experience (i will do a background check/drug test). Someone who goes to school or works part time would be ideal. I have an awesome little girl who I want enjoying her days learning and playing and having fun while I work. I have a bedroom upstairs, and I also have a finished HUGE basement (which is as nice as the rest of the house! its beautiful!) with a private enterance and a bathroom downstairs. You could be upstairs in the spare bedroom or in the basement for more privacy. I live two minutes from St. Joes and even closer to the overbrook trainstation.
URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/dmg/1761525386.html
______________________________________________________________

15) Need sitter this Saturday night... our home (Pittsburgh)
Ive posted this ad a couple of times but always would change my mind and just stay home! Well...this weekend my BFF is gettin married so I HAVE to leave my house! lol. I've got two children that will need care. Our daughter is almost 7 and our son is about almost 6 months old. Daughter is very loving and easy going. Son will usually sleep for about 5 hours then take a bottle and go back to sleep. *I've been blessed* :) We need a sitter to come to our home around 8pm until late night....around 4am. Please email me and let me know a little bit about you and also how much you would charge for this shift. I need to get out a lot more so this could become a weekly thing. Let me know ASAP so we can meet up. Ohhh and I dont mind if you bring a child with you. Thank you!!!!!!
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1760115710.html
______________________________________________________________

16) babysitter (Philadelphia)
Looking for a responsible reliable person who could wach my 6 year old as needed. usually this entails aking him o school in he am when needed. you would hhave o be available in he am ocassionally so please do no apply if your schedule does not allow this. School is a few blocks away you would walk him to drive him to school and stay with him this usually is only an hour in the morning. evenings as needed if we wan to go out. please respond with what part of the city you are from how old you are and your availibility and rate. thanks in advance for your time
URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/dmg/1760134032.html
______________________________________________________________

17) Looking for sitter (Norfolk)
Looking for a sitter for Friday June 18th for OVERNIGHT. Will be from late evening Friday until Saturday morning and my daughter will then be 8.5 months, so will be sleeping most of the time we are gone. Would like for this to be at my place, otherwise she won't sleep. While here we have many things to entertain yourself, TV, internet, games as well as food and cats. Please e-mail me and we can talk about price and what ever other details! THANKS!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1759374134.html
______________________________________________________________

18) Your answer to p/t childcare (Colorado)
My sister and I are available for part time childcare. We are 13 and 14 and we have been babysitting for 2 years. We have great references, we are affordable, dependable and most of all we LOVE children.
We are available anytime and we have transportation. If you want a date night or need us a few days a week, we can be there. We also offer light house work, after the children go to sleep of course!!!
Sydeny and Casey 527-****
helpinghands.sandberg@****
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1759006852.html
______________________________________________________________

19) I'M STARTING OVER.. HOMEMAKER WITH 20+YRS exp DESPERATELY NEEDS A JOB (Seattle)
I remember being 23 years old and recently married watching an episode of Oprah. The show was about women who are married forever then suddenly they find themselves 45 years old with no college and no computer skills
I remember thinking THAT will NOT be me! Well I was wrong... Here I am a very smart intellectual mother of 4 nearly grown kids. I have SO many skills but no degree.
I can clean and run a home like you would NOT believe
I am CPR and first aide certified, I have a green thumb, I can balance my checkbook while driving and texting and painting my nails
OK, maybe that's a bit over the top
But you get my point.
I have ZERO criminal history and have the Background check completed to prove it.
I speak fluent English and occasionally some Gibberish
I have trained dogs for approx 8 years
Raised in Seattle Washington
I have my own transportation my own bank account AND I still have my self esteem left after a long ugly divorce
Whoo hooo!
I need a job..... 2 of my 4 kids are still at home I NEED to keep a roof over our heads I am struggling and I CAN NOT find a job
The clock is ticking for us and I certainly don't mean my biological one.
I am TRUSTWORTHY DEPENDABLE EFFICIENT I have been told that I clean up well and that I am a caring people person.
I could be your front desk girl!
I can serve cocktails!
I can juggle!! OK not really (See I am HONEST TOO!)
I can talk to a parked car and could probably sell a color TV to a blind man
You get my point
If you have something... anything.... oh I don't know....... house managing or child care I am a domestic Goddess!
And NO I will not AHEM sell myself so please save those emails for the smut section.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/1764451275.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

20) Need childcare ASAP! (Madison)
Hello! I am looking for a responsible, high energy, trustworthy person to take care of my two boys (ages 4 and 3) during the day. This will be a full time position. Hours would be from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. I prefer that you come to my house to watch them, unless we work something out. I can not afford daycare so I am looking for someone to watch them for $100 a week(might be neg) Need to have experience with kids, as mine are full of energy! I work 3rd shift so I would be sleeping during the day if you needed me at all. My phone number is 608-630-****. Thank you!
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1755012866.html

* Response from CL readers:

21) RE: Need childcare ASAP! (Madison)
Do you realize you want someone to spend their whole day watching your kids for $2.22 an hour?? That's ridiculous.
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1755481701.html

22) RE: Need childcare ASAP! (Madison)
I understand the fact that you may be in a rough patch financially, however, paying someone $100 per week for a full time job is a J-O-K-E. Do you really expect an educated, experienced, and qualified nanny to come to your home and care for your children? Do you think that $100 will get you quality care? I am not trying to be hostile, just trying to point out that you will not get anyone for $100 per week. If you are able, you may want to consider applying for state assistance, searching for a SAHM, daycare center or family member to watch your children.
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1755500927.html
______________________________________________________________

23) Needed: Weekend Back-up Care (Norfolk)
Needed: Back up provider for Saturdays 830am-430pm. Sundays 930am-430pm.
Why: To provide back up care in case my regular weekend sitter cannot provide care/needs a weekend/day off.
Pay: $20 a day/$40 for weekend.
Details: My son is an active, playful, hands on little guy. Loves to be outside or constantly doing something. Thrives with alot of one on one attention and projects. He is 3, potty trained, wears pullup for naptime, I would provide snack and meal if needed. Care would be in YOUR home.
Requirements: Smoke and pet free enviroment, he has allergies. CPR/First Aid Certified. Close to 64/264 or my home (little creek, norfolk) or work (general booth,va beach).
In addition, if I find the right person, I would like to have them scheduled to provide care at minumum 2 weekend nights a month/overnight that would allow me to go out. I can pay $25 for overnight.
Send me an email in you are interested, along with 3 references and contact information for yourself. I am looking to find someone in the next 30 days to fill this spot. Thanks!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1753780724.html
______________________________________________________________

24) i need a fill in sitter (Norfolk)
I need a sitter for suncay 3pm-330am. my daughter will be 3 in august. her normal sitter has to go out of town for that day and i need a fill in. i can pay $30 for that day. i need someone between ocean view and greenbrier. i need someone that already has kids so she has someone to play with. email taradozier@****
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1754707730.html
______________________________________________________________

25) Desperatly Seeking Sitter (Rhode Island)
I start a new job next wednesday and am in desperate need of a baby sitter for my 22month old son
I am starting off only working a few hours two days a week, and since I am really low on cash(hence the new job) I can only afford to pay $10 a day (the pay with increase with hours)
If anyone out there can please please help me do not hesitate to email me
thanks so much for your time Amanda
URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1758712019.html
______________________________________________________________

26) sitter needed asap $150.00 (New York)
need an in home baby sitter ( doesn't mean u need to live here just do it at my house) to start by tuesday afternoon.
I will be holding interviews tomorrow all day only.
please do not apply if you are not over 21 and have reference. Please be able to fill out a w10 at the end of he year because i will be giving you a 1099.
also be aware the hours are a little over 40....

REQUIRE IN YOUR RESPONSE!
1) MUST HAVE " BABY SITTER POSITION STARTING 5/25/10" EMAILS WITH OUT IT WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY!
2)further info will be given to those who qualify..
3)please send a picture of your self,
4)your phone number,
5)ime you are able to interview
6) a LITTLE about your self
7)times you are able to work Dayle ( not that you will work every single day but need to know how flexible you are each day)
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/1756149067.html
______________________________________________________________

27) Nanny Services Wanted - PT for 2 children (Sacramento)
We are looking for a Nanny or Babysitter for our two children. Our son is turning 3 next week and our daughter is 5 months old. The hours will be approximately 15 hours a week with possible additional hours up to 20 total hours a week for cleaning/household duties. The schedule will most likely be 8am-1pm 3 days a week. However there is some flexibility in this. The rate will be minimum wage ($8.00/hr) to start with a raise based on performance at 90 days. This will be a taxable position. You are welcome to our food and drinks while working.

We believe in manners, respect, and compassion for others. We will only hire someone who exhibits these qualities as well as can teach them to our children. We are looking for someone who is energetic and fun. Our son is very active, daily outdoor activity is a must. We have a large backyard and live next door to a large park. So driving our children shouldn’t be necessary. Our daughter is an easy going baby and typically very happy.

We try to keep our children on schedules when it comes to meals and nap time. You would be expected to do the same. There also would be no TV during care time.

I (Mom) work out of the home so I will always be there. I will primarily be in my office but you would have to be comfortable with me popping in here or there. My daughter is breastfeed so she will typically need to be brought to me for feedings or on occasions feed a bottle of breast milk.

Your primary duty would be to provide quality & safe care for the two children. You will also be expected to prepare & serve them basic meals, cleanup after their meals, ensure they keep their toys picked up, and clean toys regularly.

If you are interested you can get an additional 5 hours a week, while the children are sleeping or non-care times. During these times you would be expected to do laundry, household cleaning, etc.

Interested applicants should email us at the "anonymize" email above. Please tell us about any experience you have, any schedule/salary requirements, and why you would be an excellent nanny/babysitter for our children. Please also answer the following questions.

~Detail an example of what the children’s entire day would be like under your care.

~The end of your shift is in 5mins and the 3 year old has toys all over the playroom. What would you do in this situation?

~What would you do if a 7 month old infant is regularly having trouble falling asleep in their crib?
~ What are your beliefs and methods of disciplining children for who you provide nanny/babysitting services?

~List 5 lunches you would prepare for the children.

We will be accepting applicants via email only through May 30th. Applicants selected for interviews (phone & in-person) will be contacted by May 31st. We are aiming for a start date of June 7th. Please note the best matched applicant for our family will also be subject to a background check and fingerprinting.

We look forward to hearing from you! Jennifer & Edward
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1758180504.html
______________________________________________________________

28) Childcare needed in my home (New York)
I need a reliable person to watch 4 girls..7yr 4yrs 3yrs and 20 month old(diapers)...in my home.....I have a pool, swing set, trampoline, and there is a park in walking distance. (Hours are flexible)... Mon-Fri. 7am-330... some days off in the week/!!!!FLEXIBLE times!!! Girls are very easy, not clingy...just need someone to watch then in pool and feed them! :0) $100 week Please email me with Questions or concerns. sharlaskidz@**** Thanks Sharla
URL: http://binghamton.craigslist.org/kid/1755109055.html
______________________________________________________________

29) Spanish Speaking Nanny Wanted (Sacramento)
Nanny Must Haves
Do you have experience working with kids? Newborns?
Will you have transportation getting to my house daily?

Work Duties/Requirements
Speaks Spanish
2 days a week
Hours 8am-6pm
Help with 2 kids but not working alone (grandmother will be there as well)
Going for walks, reading, child activities and playing, driving to places
Giving kids a bath
Making bottles
Picking up or tiding up around the house
Preparing lunch, washing dishes, and doing laundry
Occasionally preparing dinner
Compensation: $100/week
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/1756815511.html
______________________________________________________________

30) Let Granny help you with Summer childcare (Pittsburgh)
Do you need someone to care for your school aged child(ren) (5 - 12 Yrs) during the summer?
A loving grandmother with FBI security clearance will care for your young one(s) in her home while you work!
*$75 a week is all that's needed to lovingly care for your pride and joy!
$75 Per Child
Family Rates
Add $25 Per Child
Up to three (3) children per family.
Must be school aged.

**Available June 17 - Sep 3, 2010

Sample Planned Summer Activity
6:00 - 8:00 A Breakfast
8:00 - 9:45 A Outdoor Activity
Kick Ball
Softball
Volleyball
Relay Races
etc...

10:00 - 11:45 A Indoor Activity
Arts & Crafts
Wallets
Aprons
Mail Holders
Key Holders
Pen/Pencil Holders
Library
YMCA
Music
Volunteer Work
Noon - 12:45 P Lunch
1:00P - 2:45 P Nap or Movie Time
3:00P 3:45 P Snack Time
4:00 - 6:00 P Supervised Free Time

***Please be prepared to pay in advance for quality care!
If interested Call 412-521-****and ask for Granny!
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1762908464.html
______________________________________________________________

31) childcare needed (Colorado)
My sitter is going out of town from june 24th to july 25 and i need to find someone else to watch my son during this time......i pay my sitter 65 a week and she picks and drops off my son and on some days takes me to work....this is my schedule till july 19th

Monday
School from 8a to 1p
Work from 3p to 1130p

Tuesday
School from 8a to 1p
work from 3p to 1130p

Wednesday
School from 8a to 1p

Thursday
School from 8a to 1p

Friday
Work from 5p to 1130p

Sat
work from 3p to 1130p

Sunday (SWITCHES EVERY WEEK FROM FIRST ONE TO SECOND ONE)
Work from 11a to 5p
Work from 3p to 1130pm

my schedule may change at any time because my boss likes to do that to me and i need my job right now till i graduate, on july 19th i should start my extership and my schedule will change!!! i can only pay 65 a week so please dont reply if you want more, you must have clean driving record and a vehicle that is safe for my son, i do not have a car as of right now so i do need someone who can come and pick up my son! thank you and have a wonderful day!
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1763730340.html
_____________________________________________________________

32) Seeking Nanny - SAHM okay (Seattle)
Hi there! I have an almost 9 month old baby and am looking for a new nanny. We've had our current nanny since I went back to work when he was 5 months old and love her! After she started, she told us that she was pregnant and we needed to find a new nanny by the end of June. I'd be willing to have you start earlier if that was a determining factor. She would be okay with it, but she was just giving me the 30 days notice for me. We love her so much and sad that we have to find a new nanny! She is a SAHM and already has another child. She has loved my son as if he was her own and her child loves to play with him as well! I hope to find another nanny as wonderful as her and that will be a part of our lives! She only charges $40 a day (might be willing to negotiate a little for the right person) and that's how much I am looking to continue to pay. I drop my son off at her house since it's on my way to work, but she has also watched him at my house. It would be about 35-45 hours a week; maybe a little more. I work Monday through Friday from 6-2:30 / 7-3:30, so you would be starting before that time. You would have every other Friday off though. If you are interested, please let me know. He's really cute and I'm not just saying that because he's my son! Everyone says that he should be a model and so many people have told me that he looks like a Gerber baby. If you have any questions, please ask! Please let me know your experience and qualifications when you email me, by the way!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/kid/1764315550.html
_____________________________________________________________

33) Nanny (Las Vegas)
Looking for a live-in Nanny to work 5 days a week: Monday-Saturday, and some Saturdays, times are from 6am-5pm. Duties include: watching two toddlers and one baby, bathing, toilet, diaper changing, activities of every day living, reading and fun activities with the kids. Please email me your resume for consideration. Please make a note that this job pays 100.00 weekly + food and housing.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1756349449.html
_____________________________________________________________

34) Childcare needed for shy 18m boy (Seattle)
I am looking for childcare for my 18 month old son.
Hours 11:30am - 5:30pm
Mon - Friday
Pay $100 a week ($20 a day)
Requirements:
House must be in West Seattle or Burien and childproof (unless you want to watch him at my house)
Must only have one other younger child you care for, no daycare centers (Older school age children are ok)
Must be patient to an upset child who will cry when mom leaves
Must be willing to distract and play with child
If interested please tell me of your location and your situation and any questions for me that you might have.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1763901197.html
_____________________________________________________________

35) Summer care needed (Seattle)
We are looking for a high school or college student looking to make some extra cash this summer. We have three kids ages 10,9, and 8 and are in need of care in our home from 6am to 6pm M-F and maybe a Fri or Sat evening (xtra cash) every now and then. Our kids are very well behaved and self sufficient. They basically take care of themselves minus making lunch. We are able to pay $500 a month and will pay you half every two weeks. If interested please send me an email and tell me a little about yourself then we can set up a time to meet eachother. This job will start mid June. No smoking, drugs, or alcohol!
Thanks =] Amber
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/1763014750.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to jerseyxjacqui for our Feature Ad... that was a great find! Also, thank you to the following Readers for their Contribution: sarahvargas1, afnt81, Krupitzerb, CSNanny, MissDee, noreply, megrose123, Cinder38 and CheeseNipsAreGood... all of you did an amazing job this week! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE! <----










DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW! THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! THANK YOU!







No comments: