Monday

CL - WTF?

Photobucket Saturday, January 24, 2009
.... What?!

1) Wet Nurse (Linden)
Hi, I am a professional,single mom who is having a baby in April. I want to breast feed him, but I have to work. If you have a young infant and breast feed,I will pay you to feed my infant as well. I plan to do some feeding and pumping also. I understand that I will either need to bottle feed part of the time or find a very special mom to help me. If you are an imigrant or need housing, I may be able to help you with that as well. Pay to be determined My phone number is 908-487-**** and my name is Kimberly
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/dmg/1002417805.html
__________________________________________________________

2) I NEED LAST MINUTE CHILDCARE FOR TONIGHT 7:30pm - 1:00am (SW Houston/Westchase)
Hi, I am in need of childcare for tonight. I am a singer and I perform once sometimes twice a month. I had a babysitter, but she had to cancel due to an emergency. Please let me know if you are available and how much? Two children Girl - 4 years Boy - 7 years Their bedtime is 8pm, I will have them in their nighties prepared to lay it down. Thanks
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1002817782.html
__________________________________________________________

3) Single Dad needs Babysitting support ... and more? (Bergen County)
40 yr old single dad with 3 month old little girl ... in need of, at a minimum, part-time babysitting and general care. The potential for more care-taking is very possible, for baby and her dad, depending on our chemistry. Please be in touch as soon as possible so we can discuss the opportunity and related compensation.
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/dmg/1001388909.html
__________________________________________________________

4) Full-time Live In Nanny Required (Upper West Side)
We are looking for a full time live-in nanny for our baby daughter who is 13 months old. We require someone who is patient, kind, and loving and who is confident taking sole care of a child this age (including all daily activities) and who also has previous experience of a child with reflux or feeding difficulties. A person that is capable of ensuring she remains engaged with intellectual stimulation is also important. We will also be travelling within the USA/abroad on vacation and would like a nanny that could come with us if needed. We are looking for someone to provide 24 hour coverage from Monday to Saturday/Sunday am. We would be grateful if you could reply with resume and references. Thank you
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1000756393.html
__________________________________________________________

5) In need of sitter for tonight (Spanaway)
i have a 2 year old boy. hes well mannered and very fun..it was our anniversary last month and ever since we been together we havent been able to get out by ourselves....we're trying to find a sitter tonight for just a couple ours....if you are possibly interested please email me back......ryan and jena or call 253-238-**** or 253-495-****
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/997157809.html
__________________________________________________________

6) Overnight childcare needed... one night... tonight!!! (Southside)
I'm looking for a babysitter for my two boys...one 2years and one 8months old. my Husband and i would like to go out tonight and need a sitter that can watch the boys all night (they are fine sleeping on a blanket on the floor). (we will pick them up in the morning about 10:00-10:30. or earlier if you prefer) they both sleep thru the night and usually crash around or before midnight. I can pay 60 bucks for the night (since they will be sleeping thru most of it) if you are at all interested...please call me tonight (or text). 529-**** (I am Cassandra W*****) if live on the southside at dimond estates
Original URL: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/kid/997112077.html
__________________________________________________________

7) Babysitter Needed!!!!! Friday Night 1/16/09 (Spring/Woodlands)
I need a babysitter to come to my house tomorrow night from 9pm to 2 am in the spring/woodlands area. We have 2 little girls ages 8 mo and 4 yrs. If interested please send rates and a little about yourself. I will need to meet with you tomorrow morning!! Thank you.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/994572146.html
__________________________________________________________

8) Somebody to Thrust (Atlanta)
I am available for full time to watch over your children...I am an ex-au pair, very experienced, many refferences.My contact # is 678-577 **** to find out more. you wouldn't be dissapointed!!! Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/997676787.html
__________________________________________________________

9) I need a babysitter tonight!! (Aurora/Denver)
I had a babysitter set up, and she just cancelled on me. So, I need to find a sitter A.S.A.P. I would need you from 7:00pm to around 12:00pm. I am open to someone coming to my house, or bringing my kids to your house. I have 4 children. Noah is 6, Olivia is 4, Delaney is almost 3, and Leah is 5 months. So, if I bring them to your house, it needs to be baby-proofed. I know it is very hard to find a babysitter to watch 4 kids, and escpecially hard seeing this is last minute. But my husband and I have had this planned for weeks. I would be paying you around 100 dollars for the whole night. So around 20 dollars an hour. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/996770182.html
__________________________________________________________

10) Need childcare for this week and Sat night (Ft Bragg/NC-Chgo IL)
I am coming back home to visit some family and all. I know my hometown is freezing as heck so I wont be able to go joyriding. I need a RESPONSIBLE AND AN EXPERIENCED MOTHER to watch my 5 1/2 mo old son. I will be stayin by MDW Airport so around that area or such. I will meet with you before I go and drop him off. I know Chicago can be full of shady people. I know Ft Bragg is probably worse. He is just a baby so I will be VERY cautious who takes him. I will only need a sitter part time from maybe 3-6 every day of THIS week. I am only in town for a bit. Hopefully this sitter can watch my son when I am in town so I can show my husband all about BEAUTIFUL Chicago. He is from Texas so he sucks lol. Please email me or text me with ur rates and location. 910-580-****. Please no calls. I try to keep my phone on when the hubs calls from I raq! THANK YOU ALL.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1000058810.html
__________________________________________________________

11) Newborn care ASAP - serious inquires only (Galleria area ONLY)
Heres the thing, I'm in need of a nanny/babysitter for my 2 month old daughter. I have interviewed person after person and have found them either inadequate or too high strung. I am currently looking for work so it will be off and on until I can get a job. My family doesnt have much so obviously I cant afford the daycares around here. (The cheapest is 150 a week) So Im looking for someone who fits in our budget and meets my standards. Your religious background is not needed for consideration, however if you are highly religious; you need not apply. My Requirements are as follows:(If you do not meet with any, please do not email me) **a minimum of 2 years experience with infants and newborns **a working knowledge of infant CPR/ if certified, I will need proof. **a minimum of 2-3 references/ make sure the contact info is still good before you provide it. If its not good, Its a strike against you. IF YOU ARE A IN HOME CHILDCARE FACILITY please notify me of the following: **your plans to be registered with the state **your average number of children you watch on a daily/monthly basis **4-5 references as well as the amount of your experience with infants and newborns. Once again, if you do NOT meet my requirements; do not apply. Those who do apply, keep in mind that I will not let you start until I have met you personally and interviewed you myself. Also, in your email add your contact info, a little bit of info about you and where you are located so that I may guesstimate the distance to/from my home.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/993805760.html
__________________________________________________________

12) need a live in nanny live rent free but must be aval to me and my kids (Hackettstown)
hi i am looking for a live in nanny i had this one girl living with me but it dosent seem to be working out my girls are 2 and 3 and i have a small room aval for you to live here my aragement with this current girl was she payed nothing but her own stuff i payied the rent and food i work nites and am a singel mom so i work alot of hours mainly wens-sun from 4 pm to 3 am so i the am i do sometimes get up with my girls but sometimes i need my sleep . this job would be great for a older women or someone who dosent have much family of college student if intrested contact me you can call anytime 908914**** tammy
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1002108234.html
__________________________________________________________

13) The "Toddler Whisperer" needed in St. Charles (or full time Nanny) (NW Suburbs)
ARE YOU A TODDLER WHISPERER?
- If you can be part Dr. Phil (tell it like it is!) and part... the nanny from the Sound of Music (energetic, interactive)... no Mary Poppins needed here, then you are perfect for us!
Looking for an experienced full-time nanny (approx. 10 hrs per day, Sundays off), preferably live-in to help with our 3 adorable lively little girls, one 4 y/o and twins 3 y/o. We decided to hold off on daycare until the oldest is ready for kindegarten. I am a hands-on "working" mother and will be very involved in their day-to-day lives, esp. weekends. However, a social life will be nice every now and again.
QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a U.S. citizen - Willing to drive to transport the kids from time to time - Able to remain firm and consistent when it comes to children's behavior - Able and willing to organize and/or facilitate play dates, events with other children - Able to live with pets (dogs, cats, etc.) - Must look forward to becoming part of our family - Must be willing to have a background check and have real references available (will be checked)
COMPENSATION
- Paid room and board - Furnished/unfurnished room with private bath - DirectTV and high-speed internet access - $1,000 - $1,100 per month, depending on hours - Cellphone (family plan) - Will discuss health plan, vacation and days off. Please send email if interested.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1001314072.html
__________________________________________________________

14) Full Time Nanny/House Manager Needed (Madison)
We are a professional couple looking for only the BEST childcare for our children. Due to the termination of the last nanny we had, my neices have been helping out with their cousins-one of my neices took a semester off of college to assist us, and we are looking for a nanny once again. We are not mean people; we just want good childcare. Our last nanny, whom was with us for 3.5 years, can attest to the fact that we are a pleasure to work for. Had we not relocated to Madison, our nanny would still be working for us. It was a heartbreaking goodbye, especially for my son and youngest daughter, both who had this nanny from birth. My other children handled it rather well, however, we miss our nanny!
The position is as follows: We are in need of a full time nanny/household manager, 4 days per week, 7a-6p. I am a doctor, my husband is a lawyer, and sometimes we may need help until 7p, due to late meetings, traffic, etc. Should this happen, we do pay overtime, and will make every effort to make it home ASAP. Fridays typically you will not be needed, as I make it a point to work a few hours on Fridays, and have my younger children in daycare. This arrangement works well for us, however, once the new baby comes in April, you may be asked to work for a few hours on Friday. As I stated earlier, you will get overtime for any and all hours worked past your regular hours. We also will do your taxes for you, and will not hire anyone who wants to be paid in cash. We offer paid holidays, insurance, and other perks as well.
There are certain things we are looking for, and if we could clone our old nanny, we would in a hearbeat! She was so great with my children, I don't think we will find anyone as good as her in Madison to care for our children. Some of the things we are looking for: Previous childcare experience, either as a preschool teacher, daycare teacher, or nanny. Our old nanny had lots of experience in daycare. Experience with all ages is a must, as we have five children, ranging in age from 11 years to 2 years. Newborn is due in April. (The oldest child is my husband's from a past relationship, and she lives with her mother, so she is with us on weekends and school breaks) Childcare classes or coursework, and a knowledge of child development. Our old nanny exceeded this, as she is going to school for early childhood education. Certifications which are essential to survival. If you don't know what this means, then you probably aren't a good candidate for this job. We REQUIRE current CPR, First Aid, Shaken Baby Syndrome, SIDS. If you are Life Guard certified, that is great! If you are not, then we will be more than happy to pay for it. We do require that your certifications are current, and we will ask to see proof. If they are expired for a few months, that's fine, however, we do want a certified caregiver, and if they are expired for more than a year, that is unacceptable. If you are serious about caring for children in any capacity, we feel you should have current certifications. Membership in professional organizations. Our old nanny belonged to a few nanny and other childcare organizations. We will contact her and get some information for you. Joining these organizations isn't a requirement, however, we would like to see your best effort as a nanny. For those of you that have been a nanny or house manager before, I am pretty sure you know what the job entails. Rather than post the description here, we do have a detailed job description and general schedule of our days. I am suremost of you are able to handle the job, however, our last nanny demonstrated she wasn't, and she was only with us for three months. Playing, interacting, teaching, being a positive role model, along with light cleaning, errand running, coordinating schedules, appointments, and other things are part of this job. Our beloved nanny went above and beyond, doing things that weren't asked of her, and I can't say enough about how amazing she is! If you can't handle this job, and don't know what needs to be done, please don't apply. We will be conducting an extensive background check, consisting of your criminal history, driving record and personal references. In addition, we will drug test, verify your education, and may check your credit. I spend part of my morning in my home office, so I will be observing you with my children from time to time. If this bothers you, then this is not the job for you. I am not home all the time and am not the type of employer to micromanage. We have had bad experiences with our older children in daycare before switching to having a nanny, so yes, we are rather particular. In addition to good pay and benefits, we will provide a 2007 Denali for the nanny to use. Upon being able to trust you, will also provide petty cash for children's outings and a house key for your use. You may opt for direct deposit as well, or you may have a check every week. The pay may be slightly more than what other positions in Madison pay. We are offering $15-22 per hour, based in background and qualifications. If this interests you please answer the following questions: 1. What is your background in childcare and education level? 2. Are you currently enrolled in evening classes? (if this is a yes, we can make arrangements to work with your schedule.) 3. Do you have any children? If yes, please note you may not bring them along. 4. Are you allergic to pets? If yes, please note that this job does involve caring for four cats and two dogs. 5. Do you have any committments outside of work, other than school, such as children's activities, church, etc. that may prevent you from coming to work on time.? Our nanny rarely missed work in 3.5 years. 6. Why would we be interested in interviewing you? 7. Why would do you want to be a nanny? 8. What makes you the best nanny in Madison? 9. Why would we hire you? 10. Do you think you meet our expectations? If you answered yes to Question 10, please e-mail us your qualifications, experience, and resume. We would prefer a picture as well, however, those that send us a resume without a pic will be contacted. Please include a response to the questions we have asked. Applicants that do not send the above listed information will not be contacted. If you can't follow simple directions like these, would you be able to follow simple instructions with our children, especially a newborn? DO NOT APPLY if you are the following: A full time student with day classes looking for only summer work An individual who cannot work the hours for this job An individual with no prior experience A nanny agency (We have the money to afford agency fees. We had a bad experience with an agency in the past, and have heard not so great things about the agencies here in Madison.)
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/996574897.html
__________________________________________________________

.... How Much?!

15) Childcare Needed $80 weekly (NE, E /Houston)
I am looking for a nanny for my 2 1/2 year old son. His currently in daycare but am not happy with them. I will provide the food. all you have to do is feed him. I am looking for someone that can do this out of my home, I work from 8am-5pm monday thru friday. if your interested let me know, i need this person ASAP. Thank You.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/995249807.html

The Following are angry responses from CL readers about the above Ad:

16) RE: Childcare Needed $80 weekly
If you are not happy with your daycare (which I bet probably has nothing to do with the quality of care, but you not being able to afford it anymore), PLEASE look for in home childcare, where $80 a week isn't considered outrageous. Paying someone to come to your home for 45 hours a week for $80, less than $2 an hour, is just absolutely ridiculous, and if you can't even afford to pay a nanny minimum wage, you should probably just stay home. And come on, you will provide the food? Duh, if you want someone to come to your home, you're responsible for providing the food. It's not any type of bonus for a nanny to not be spending money on her charge's meals.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/995817779.html

17) RE: $80 a week for a Nanny???? (come on now...)
I've been a nanny for years and years and I know a lot of other nannies. Who I don't know is a nanny who will work happily for $80 a week full time. That's nonsense. I know there are a lot of women out there struggling to take care of their children, but at the same time, nannies (people who work with one family's child or children in the comfort of the parents' home) are a luxury. Upper middle class and the wealthy are usually the ones who employ nannies; not the single parent struggling to make ends meet. We are basically a substitute parent, not a daycare worker. So, if $80 a week is the value you put towards being a parent, then I really don't know what to say about that. I know every parent wants the best for their child, but you can only give as much as you can. I'm sure there are many people who aren't satisfied with daycare, but dealing with childcare is something that comes with the territory of having a child. You can only pay for what you can afford. If you cannot afford to have a nanny, you just can't. I am not trying to be mean or discouraging, but some parents need a reality check.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/997388579.html
__________________________________________________________

18) Looking for Overnight Childcare (SE Aurora)
I am looking for someone to watch my daughter overnights. I work 3 12 hour shifts a week (Thursday-Saturday 8pm-8am) and every other week I work 8 hours shifts on Wednesdays (8pm-4am). I sometimes have court in the mornings Usually tuesdays and sometimes thursdays) and would need you to watch her for a couple of hours after I got off work so I could sleep. I am a single mom and I am currently paying 140/wk. I can not do hourly care as I can not afford it and I do not want to pay more than that. I need someone clean, trusworthy, likes to teach, and bring my child up in a loving atmosphere. YOU MUST BE DEPENDABLE. You must have experience in childcare. Please send your experience when you reply to my posting. I would prefer her to be in your home. She only wears diapers at night. You must have a valid driver's license and a driveable, dependable vehicle. She must go to bed on a regular time no later than 9-930pm. She needs structure, no bad language. My daughter is my pride and joy and she means the world to me. Please respond if you feel like we would be a good fit for you. I feel 140/wk for overnights is a little steep seeing as she would be sleeping most of the time she is with you anyways. But I will pay what I need to but preferably no more than 140/wk. Thank you
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/997263350.html
__________________________________________________________

19) Need a good Nanny for my Home (Brooklyn)
ALL NANNIES I am looking for a kind caring nanny to watch my almost 10 month old daughter. This person needs great references, patience, needs to be outgoing. She is almost at walking age and loves to put whatever she can in her mouth so I need someone who has eyes behind their head. Take the baby for walks, arrange playdates, read with the baby (she loves books). I need someone to preform light cleaning of the house (the floors must always be vaccumed and mopped daily, always clean up after the baby, dishes in the sink, dusting (comes wiht the nanny territory). Put the babies clothes away. My apartment is very nice and big so you will have room to play with the baby. My daughter is on a schedule, she wakes at 8:15am she is napping by 12-12:30 until 2:00-2:30pm and the rest is playtime. We are very nice people to work with, I work all day in the city but my husband works from our home. I just like things done a certain way. I live in the bensonhurst area and need someone to come from 8:30am till 6:00pm everyday. I will have food in my house at all times for you so not to worry. The pay is $200/wk plus train fair. If this is something you think you might be interested please email me.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/998655976.html
__________________________________________________________

20) Full Time Childcare Needed (Olympia)
Hours: 7:30 am-5:30 pm M-F Pay: $180 wk No holidays, No weekends, paid weekly, easy job! Looking for someone age 18-25 looking to make extra money. Please research in home daycare's fee's before emailing me and asking me to pay you more. I value my children greatly, and will KILL anyone who hurts them, but am not going to give you my whole paycheck! I would rather stay home and take care of them myself. Please be honest, on time, creative, and ready to start within one week. This job will go until school gets out in June. I'm a very real, no bullshit kind of person. I'm straight up with my expectations, and expect the same from you.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/997263357.html
______________________________________________

21) Live out Nanny needed (full time) (249/Spring Cypress)
Looking for a full time live-out nanny to take care of 2 children, ages 9 months and 3 years. The 3 year old attends pre-school M-F from 9 to 1. Drop off and pick up will be needed. Work hours are 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. I work from my home office almost 100% of the week. This is one of the reasons we employ a nanny... so I can see my children throughout the day and know they are being well taken care of. Requirements - (obviously) Experience with children - Clean background and driving record - Verifiable References - Reliable car and drivers license - Good swimmer (we have a pool) - Non-smoker (and can't smell like smoke) We are looking for a mature, patient, responsible, self motivated and active individual. Must love children, have strong moral values and maintain daily structure. We don’t want a babysitter, but someone to teach, motivate and make every moment a learning opportunity. This person would spend “downtime” planning fun activities or helping out around the house. Pay is $350/week, with paid holidays. Have 2 cats and a dog, all inside. I’ll consider paying $400/week if full housekeeping is performed every other week. This would be on a trial basis because I have very high housekeeping standards. Spanish speaking is ok if you can somewhat communicate in English. I’m more than willing to learn Spanish and my husband is fluent in Spanish. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Please email for additional information. Also – please use spell check and check your punctuation before you send me an email. First impressions are so important. I won’t waste my time if you don’t take the time to check your spelling and don’t know how to use capitalization.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/996088202.html
__________________________________________________________

22) Ms. Brady w/ 2 great kids seeks Alice in exchange for rent-free Apt (NJ)
Single professional/mother of two terrific, well-behaved kids (girl 9 and boy 5) seeks help in getting things in order. In return you'll get a spacious, beautiful apartment for living. Fully furnished, newly carpeted and tiled with living room, bedroom, kitchen and full bathroom. Duties include: cleaning, light cooking, errands, helping w/kids in the mornings before school and at night before bed (showers, homework etc) and overall, filling in for Mom if Mom is working after hours or on weekends. We are a very warm and loving bunch. Welcome you as part of our family. No smoking though and no pets. Parking spot in driveway. All we ask is for help in return. Perfect for anyone in college, newly retired, widowed or divorced empty nester. Ideal for someone wanting to make a difference in a family's life. Flexible hours. Mom works, kids are in school. I cannot pay you, but your rent is free in return for your services. References an absolute must along with background search. We can discuss more in detail if you're seriously interested. Look forward to hearing from you today.
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/997447420.html
__________________________________________________________

23) Part time baby sitter wanted to start end of Feb, or beginning of Mar (Woodbridge)
I'm looking for a christian woman to babysit 2 of my kids in my home for 4-6 hours 4-5 days a week. You will be sitting for my 2 girls, a newborn and my fully potty trained 3 yr old(will be turning 4 this year.) You will be paid every 2 weeks at or between $250-$350-not negoitable. Only local sitters willing to sit from my home need apply. The hours will be around 7 a.m to 2 p.m. All my children's necessities will be provided. My husband who works nights will be in our home as well, and will relieve/release you from your duties; at, around, or between noon and 2 p.m. Your only responsibility will be to care for our two children for the hours deemed. Ideal canidates will be; Christian,college students,high school graduates, and SAHMs. More specific expectations and requirements will be given during interview and in writing. No male applicants will be considered. Must be an American citizen and be able speak and write fluent English. Background checks or viable local references will be required for serious consideration. I will request to personally meet one or all of your references if your considered. I will be interviewing from now to February 20th.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/996875052.html
___________________________________________________________

24) need a 1st shift Nanny asap!!!!! (Naperville)
i have a 34 month old daughter and i need a child care provider in my home from 7:30am-7:00pm m-f we are willing to pay 200.00 a week for a reliable,trustworthy,English speaking, responsible child care provider.i am only looking for strictly child care no housekeeping needed. my husband leaves at 7:30am and is home at or before 7:00pm i will be working out of state for a few months so i need someone that can basically fill in for me while i'm gone. when i do return the hours may change and the pay will increase. if your interested please feel free to contact me for an interview or questions
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1003955905.html
___________________________________________________________

25) Summer childcare needed (De Forest)
Hello! We are looking for full time, Monday through Friday child care for our oldest son. He is 8 years old and very independent. Honestly speaking, this will be a nice easy job for the right person! :) What we are looking for is someone to come to our home from 6:45am until 4:15pm each day. Included in your day, you will need to prepare breakfast, lunch, and snacks. You will need to be willing to ride your bike (or drive) to the park, library, and/or sporting activities. We will pay $100 per week. Our son is a very easy going, easy to take care of kid. :) We would need you to start immediately following the school year. We live in the Yahara Elementary neighborhood. Please reply to this posting if you are interested. We will then basically conduct interviews to find just the right person for the job! :) Thanks. Shanon and Bil
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1005110309.html
___________________________________________________________

26) Childcare/Light housework needed $1000 per month M-F (Petaluma)
Hello, our family is in need of someone to come at 5:45 a.m. and take care of our one year son and 6 year daughter. You would be responsible for getting the 6 year breakfast, dressed and ready for school and then walking her to kindergarden, four blocks from our home. Also taking care of our one year old son who is soon to be walking. Lots of perks. But can only pay $50 per day. Hours are 5:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. sometimes 3:45 p.m. We are a very loving family who needs someone we can rely on and take care of the kids as if they were yours. Some light house work i.e. dishes. Please contact me at 766-9308 if seriously interested. We need someone who will be reliable and trustworthy who is caring and great with kids.thanks
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/kid/1002547299.html
___________________________________________________________

27) Nanny needed ASAP (Jersey City - Randolph Ave)
Babysitter / Nanny needed for in-home childcare. 8am - 6pm Twin boys - self sufficient, intelligent and almost 3 years old. Really laid back family, just need someone to sit and make sure the lil dudes dont hurt themselves, and maybe read a book or two. pays $125 a week plus expenses. REALLY easy money - my kids behave. Thanks
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1001451886.html
___________________________________________________________

28) Replacement babysitter needed (Lexington)
My family and i are moving to Va and im looking for someone to replace me when we move. it will be mon-fri 7am-7pm. able to pay up to $300 bi-weekly. four kids. 4 7 8 and 10. you work work 3 to 4 days a week. if interested please email. Serous inquires ones please.
Original URL: http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/kid/998828560.html
___________________________________________________________

29) P/T Nanny needed for 10mo Twins (Spring Branch)
Hello! I'm a single mom looking a wonderful, loving person to care for my boys in my home 2 - 3 days a week. Hours will vary depending on the day from 10:45 to 7:45, 12:45 to 8:45, but flexibility is needed. The days may vary between Tues - Fri but could be locked down if necessary. My boys are healthy, happy and fun and are on a great schedule. Help with light chores is certainly appreciated but never required - as long as the babies are well taken care of, I am happy. We are education-oriented and have just started the "Your Baby Can Read" program. We also have a small dog who thinks that she is the boys' nanny. Salary is $8/hr and while I realize it is not high, it is very important to me that our nanny is happy to be here and she/he is welcome to spend naptimes as she pleases. I also will stock your favorite food/drinks and have cable tv and a spare bedroom for resting if needed. Previous infant experience, references and background check required. Have a great day!
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/996081022.html
___________________________________________________________

30) Childcare needed at my home // Graveyard (Spring Valley)
Need childcare 4 nights from 10:15 pm until 8:30 am two days and 10:00 pm until 10:30 am during weekend. Get paid to sleep mostly. Nights are Wednesday, Thurs, Fri and Saturday. Paying $100 a week.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/996763581.html
___________________________________________________________

31) Babysitter needed ASAP (Montgomery/Lake Conroe)
Looking for a dependable woman to watch over my 2 children from 7am till 4m in my home monday thru friday. I can not afford much , I will pay $300 every 2 weeks. I do not need house work done at all just watch over my children. I will have everything perpared for breakfast and dinner just need to feed them lunch. They are easy to watch, I have a 3 yr old son and a 1 yr old daughter. They pretty much play all day , other than the ocasional diaper change and bottle refill for my 1 yr old , you can just relax and watch TV. I can pay more in a few months , I am just in a financial bind right now. Must beable to provide references and would like to see you interact with my children upon hiring. Please email Thank you.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/993712884.html
___________________________________________________________

32) Need babysitter to go at our house (Westminster, California)
I need a live in or live out babysitter, who is trustworthy person for my son. His three years old. I need somebody who can cook for him everyday, play with him, continue teaching him to read and write. His currently in the daycare but i prefer him to be at home for now to be well watch and taking care of, properly. His not potty train, so this includes to the job, to teach him how to go potty. His a very good boy, he can talk a little to say if his hungry or if his diaper is full. The hours are in between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday. Days are fixed no exception. IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS TIME AND DAY, PLEASE DON'T REPLY. For now i can only pay $150.00 per week. If your good this will goes up, because i just got my job. This is the only amount we can afford for now. If you are asking why $150.00. Right now his in the daycare they charge $150.00 per week also. IF YOUR FILIPINO, YOU'RE SO WELCOME TO INQUIRE. I NEED SOMEONE BY NEXT WEEK. We live at Westminster inside a mobile home park, close to FWY I-405 and FWY I-22. I hope to hear from you soon. Please reply to the above email, with your self description, reason why your good for this job. I will conduct a background check for the right person.
Original URL: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/kid/995579678.html
___________________________________________________________
Special Thanks to: northjerseynanny, SFClaire, MissDee, CraigsListCrusader, northjerseynannysaysyikes, Renee and several Anonymous Contributors! All of you have done an awesome job once again! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaryPoppin'Pills said...

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE!

Use the above Link.
Thank you! :)