Thursday

CL - WTF?

Continued ....
craigs list wtf Saturday, December 20, 2008.
.... What?!

Need Childcare Tonight!! (Summerlin)
Babysitter needed tonight.. 3 Kids. All will be asleep while you are there. Not to looking to pay a whole lot due to the easiness of the job. Basically need someone to be there while I have a night out. Wont be out long til about midnight. Great gig for some extra x-mas cash. Please email me back with a contact number and our rates for about 4 hrs. need you there at 830. thanks!!
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/964409443.html
_________________________________________________________

im looking for a babysitter today! (Harlem/Morningside)
hey ladies im looking for a babysitter today by 12pm i need the baby sitter from 12-7pm for the whole week i will pay 150$if your interested wmail mi back asap please live in the area
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/958414518.html
_________________________________________________________

Need 5 hours of childcare on MONDAY 12/15 (UNLV)
Hello, I am looking for a female babysitter who can come to my home tomorrow to watch my 2 children for 5 hours. 9am to 1:45 pm. Ages 8 girl & 6 mos girl. I live near UNLV off of Maryland Pkwy. Food, TV, Computer Use. Cash Payment. Call Denise & Orlando tonite until 10pm 702-762-**** Thank you.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/958191338.html
_________________________________________________________

Babysitter needed Sunday Night (Villa Rica, GA)
I need a babysitter Sunday night from 5pm until 3:30am (overnight stay is ok) Call for more details 770-873-****
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/960118726.html
_________________________________________________________

Do you in a babysiter (East Las Vegas)
Hi my name is Auutmn. I have my AA degree is Education. I am also in the process of getting my daycare liceness. I also have a cpr/first aid card. I will watch your child in my home. I offer before and afterschool hours. I will help with homework if your child has any. I will help younger children with their alphbet, number, shapes and colors. Weekly and hourly prices available. Meals are included in price.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/956859634.html
_________________________________________________________

i can afford $10 a day ... CAN U START TODAY??? (Portsmouth)
my name is keta and i need a babysitter everyday!! its hard dishing out money everyday especially when uyou also dont have transportation, i would really appreciate someone calling me today and would be ready to watch my daughter today..please i need your help..its really hard for me right now so please work with me..give me a call @(757)305-**** thank you and have a blessed day
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/961500402.html
_________________________________________________________

Need childcare for my autistic son (215/Windmill)
I am in need of a childcare provider for my autistic son. I need someone on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of this week from 12 noon to 2pm on those days and possibly in the mornings starting next month. I would prefer it in my home as he isnt keen to new environments. If interested, please respond asap, thanks.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/957723008.html
_________________________________________________________

Child Care Needed! (Redmond)
I am in need of child care for Saterday afternoon through the evening on December 20th. I need approximately 8-10 hours of care in my home at an hourly rate of $16 per hour. I live near downtown Redmond so there is no uphill driving on icy roads to reach my home. I have an 8 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. I am looking for someone who is fun, energetic, and has experience and good references. Any early childhood training, CPR certification, background check, etc. is also a definite bonus. Please respond to this email with a phone number where I can reach you if you are available. Thanks and happy holidays!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/963958312.html
_________________________________________________________

Is this who you want watching your kids? (Schaumburg, IL)
Please do a background check on all potential caregivers! A woman posting here under this ad (~~~~~~~~~~~WONDERFUL,LOVING SMALL IN-HOME CARE 1ST WK HOLIDAY SPECIAL~ (SCHAUMBURG/COOK COUNTY), has this in her myspace page... All it takes is a google search to find this gem.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138299266
"What up MySpace! Wats happenin...SEXY Italian-mixed,TAN,sweet, real,down to earth, exotic CHICK from Schaumburg. My name's Shauna Candace and I guarantee you'l never meet anyone like me. I am a pleasure center junky!!!I just love things that make me feel good sex,shopping,partying wit' my friends, or just kikn it.If you got drama to spit,miss me wit' that bullshit. I love to party til the sun comes up and start all over again. But don't get me wrong I do alot more in my life than party. I am just all around a really layed back down to earth chick who like's to just chill,relax and hang out with my close friends. Who mean oh so much to me, and are always there. I'm a pretty tough chick, becuz i'v been thru alot of shit and been hurt. So it takes alot for people to earn my trust, dont get me wrong tho its very possible. I'm sure you can agree people are alwayz on some pretty petty shit that in the end will not mean a dam thing. I set this up becuz'I thought it'd b cool to stay in better touch with old friends and make new ones. ONE THING I CAN'T STAND IS HATING,TRIFLING, ASS HOES, FACE IT YOU CAN'T BE ME,LIVE THROUGH ME,GET TO MY HEAD, HURT ME OR EVER HAVE WHAT I DO...SORRY"
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/961721325.html
_________________________________________________________

.... How Much?!

Need Childcare (Portsmouth/Port Norfolk)
Who: My 4 year old son! What: can not afford to pay a weekly rate but can pay $20 a day When: M-F 6am-5pm Where: Your home Why: I work in retail and some weeks I will have two days off durring a normal work week and can not affor to pay for days I am not using And I can not afford daycare when we go on vacations I get 2 full weeks a year and my husband get 30 day as he is in the navy please feel free to email me with any questions or if you want to discuss more of what I am looking for! Thank you for your time!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/962790861.html
_________________________________________________________

Single mom needs Childcare!!! (Everett)
I am a single mother of two young girls, ages 4 and 5. I am in need of inexpensive childcare ASAP, as I am living off one income. I can only afford about $20 a day for both children, being paid twice a month. I work Tuesday thru Saturday 7am to 4pm. Which I would need a sitter from 6:30am to 4:30pm. I would perfer that it be in your house, so my kids are not stuck at home all the time. My eldest is kind of hyper, and my youngest is at that testing limits stage, but they are really great girls. Would love to have someone that can help them with their early learings. This offer is ideal for someone who might want a little extra cash on the side. MUST BE RELIABLE. MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION. MUST HAVE REF'S. MUST LOVE CHILDREN. If you are intersested, please email me back ASAP, and we'll go from there.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/964141150.html
_________________________________________________________

sitter needed!! a.s.a.p. willing to come to my home (Old Irving Park)
looking for a very responsible,caring,energetic person to come to my home and watch my nearly 2 yr old son. or to live near by. my hours during the week are pretty much the same 7-2 or 8-2 im off every tuesday but i close every wednesday from 2 to about 7:30 or 8 i do work some weekend, usually morning hours as well i have 2 weeks to find a new sitter, as much as the economy sucks, some sitters are asking for more than i get paid an hr. right now until i get a pay raise which will hopefully be soon all i can pay is $25 a day i work 4 to 5 days out of the week so if u add that up for 2 weeks almost ends up a normal pay check. if i ever go over my hours u will get paid for the extra hr. please let me know if your interested ASAP
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/960100200.html
_________________________________________________________

Help needed $150.00/week (Crown Heights)
$150.00 /week This ad explains the fees. Only interested parties should apply. Help needed in small child care facility. Light work. Help with feeding babies, changing diaper, teaching basics and playing with babies /toddlers. Must be punctual, reliable, honest, trustworthy, responsible and be able to speak English properly. Preferable live in close proximity to site - crown heights areas. Will train the right person. Earning will increase. from pay $150/week after training and competence. ONLY SERIOUS INQURIES PLEASE. If interest e-mail us. Must be over 18 years. Hours are 8 am - 6 pm.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/957059281.html
_________________________________________________________

MOM HAS ROOM FOR NANNY - FREE RENT (Durango/Elkhorn)
Mom is looking for nanny part time or full time. Room available for live in. Room and board is possible for full time nanny. My boy is 3 years old. I need help in the mornings, afternoons, evenings. We can go by a schedule or all day flexibility. May be part time or full time. I will exchange a room free rent for the help. I have a nice large home and the room is ready upstairs now and can be downstairs within one month. Clean spacious home is in gated area with large park and backyard. Looking for loving responsible person to help a single mother. Room is ready now and help is needed now on a trial basis for 30 days. call 574-****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/964564920.html
________________________________________________________

Daycare needed (in my home) (Douglasville)
I have a 7 year, 6 year old and 11 month old and I am looking for somebody to watch them at my home. Job description: Hours: 6:45am to 5:15 pm @ $ 180 a week Caring for 11 month old at my house Picking up the 7 and 6 year old from the bus stop at 3:00pm Doing homework and watching them until I get home. I will check references. I work a full day and have 10 days vacation a year with all major holidays. I am looking for somebody local and preferably an older person and somebody that cares about children and are not just looking for a job and a couple of extra dollars. Contact me if you are interested. Rachel
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/963865757.html
________________________________________________________

Nanny needed in my Home (Dunwoody)
I am seeking childcare for an 8 month old child. We have had bad luck with several nannies and are in need of someone immediately following Christmas. I am 'open' to A child being brought with you to work, but definitely not more than one. I am very limited on what I can pay. Limited income sets me at around $250 a week for fulltime care in my home. Hours will be 8am to 530pm M-F. Light housework would be optional for an additional income. Dishes, childs laundry, sweeping the floors (all hardwood and I have a swiffer!) Bilingual in any other language would be a plus. Own transportation is required. We are about 3 miles from the closest MARTA line. Please email me your resume and contact information. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/960369867.html
________________________________________________________
Special Thanks this week to: northjerseynanny, MissDee, WOW and the several Anonymous Submissions we received through Meebo. All of you did an awesome job! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaryPoppin'Pills said...

DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE, PLEASE! :)