Thursday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, March 13, 2010
cl wtd 656
.... What?!

Feature:
1) NANNY WANTED (New Jersey)
Hi
I'm looking to hire a full time Nanny for my son 5yr , daughter 15 month. I'm 40 i own a large 11 bed room estate in west orange with a in ground swimming pool, your own private entrance, etc.. you can also have friends cum over to get in the pool etc.. The pay is great, and i will take care of your needs and wants 100% , but i'm looking for some personal time with you as well. i'm looking forward to an explosive relationship with you! pay and benefits are awesome! You will never have a better opportunity than this!
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/dmg/1632784473.html
______________________________________________________________

2) childcare needed for this saturday (Norfolk)
Hello,
My name is Samantha and I am looking for an evening babysitter for this saturday. A friend of mine is having a bachelorette party, and unfortunately my husband has to work overnight so he will be unable to watch our children. I have two children. Both under the age of three. If you are interested, please let me know. I would prefer if you have taken care of children before, or if you have children of your own. Thank you very much, Samantha.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1636093499.html
______________________________________________________________

3) I will babysit your kids (Dallas)
I WILL BABYSIT YOUR KIDS AT MY HOUSE DAYS SOMETIMES AT NIGHT DEPENDS ON WHAT TIME AT NIGHT BECAUSE I LIVE WITH BOTH PARENTS AND MY DAD GOES TO BED EARLY AND THE AGES I WILL BABYSIT IS NEW BORNS TO 12 YEARS OLD AND THE DAYS I WILL BABYSIT IS M-F AND I HAVE REFERENCES AND MY NAME IS TAMMY AND I AM 41 YEARS OLD AND I TOOK CPR CLASS AND IT IS CASH ONLY, NO CREDIT CARDS. NO CHECKS PLEASE. HEB AREA ONLY SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND NEED A BABYSITTER PLEASE EMAIL ME AT tammyp1968@**** OR CALL ME AT HOME AT 817-358-**** OR YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME ON MY CELL WITCH IS 817-291-**** WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THANKS TAMMY.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/kid/1630979338.html
______________________________________________________________

4) The REAL Mary Poppins Seeking Nanny Position (Portland)
Hello Families! My name is Katherine, and I am currently seeking a nanny position in the Portland area. Below is a breakdown of my experience/credentials for you to review: *8 years of professional nanny experience *Experience with children ages newborn-16 years old *Extensive experience with premature infants and their special needs *Experience with special needs children-Autism, ADHD, Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy *Experience with multiples-twins, triplets, OCTUPLETS -Former head night nanny of Nadya Suleman *12 units in Early Childhood Education *CPR and First Aide certified by the Red Cross *Fluent in baby sign language (ASL) *Experience with sleep training and scheduling using the Baby Coach method *Member of the International Nanny Association. If you are interested in speaking with me further, please send me an email including what you are looking for and when you are looking for someone to start. Please also include any questions that you may have for me. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Katherine - The REAL Mary Poppins
Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/kid/1631119231.html
______________________________________________________________

5) We are looking for 5 days week live-in Housekeeper/Nanny
We are looking for 5 days week Live-in Housekeeper / Nanny that can work for realigous family. You need to be kind of person that can deal with children they have 3 year old that you need to look after. We are looking for somebody that is young and energetic that can run after the kids. You need to have driver licenses. If you have your own car is plus. You must be willing to travel with family if they want to take vacation. We are job agency that we got many different position open at this time. Before we able to send you any where for interview , you must come in to our office with your id, phone number and information's of some of your reference & recommendation letters if you have. we are open Monday to Friday 9AM to 3PM. 17907
Ventura Blvd. Encino CA 91316 (818) 301-**** Ext 1 to apply for job.
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/dmg/1632292693.html
______________________________________________________________

6) In need of occasional evening/overnight care for infant (Norfolk)
I have already posted this last night, but I accidentally deleted the emails I had received so I am hoping to hear from those providers (and more). I am seeking a nanny or sitter for my 2 month old son for occasional evenings out/overnights. I am having my 21st birthday this weekend and would love to find someone available then for overnight care.

About us: we're a military family living in Norfolk near the amphibious base. We have one little boy and we're originally from west coast. We enjoy an occasional night out--dinner and a movie or bowling, mini golf type activity. Usually about once a week at least, maybe only once every two weeks depending on our schedules. I'm a stay at home mom, my husband works long hours (in the Marine Corps) so I find it hard to ever get a break. We won't leave our son with just anyone so we do have some preferences for you.

We prefer that you are: licensed/certified with the state or with the military CDH program in childcare with experience caring for infants, preferably a few years or more. A nurturing, loving, patient person willing to take time with my child. I would love to see another mom caring for my son--having the knowledge to prepare his bottles and know how to care for a small infant. Caring for a small group so that my child is given the proper care is necessary. CPR/first aid certified. Available for some evening and occasional overnight care. Must have references available.
We are in no way rich but willing to pay decently for a good provider. If this sounds like you, please email me a bit about yourself, your experience, your establishment, and of course your rates and availability.

We are seeking at least overnight care for one day this weekend, as well as possible evening care one weekend day. Possibly overnight on Saturday and evening care Friday or Sunday. Thank you! Kimberley (Kimmy) K***
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1638891175.html
______________________________________________________________

7) Part time babysitter needed (Norfolk)
I'm looking for a babysitter part-time, possibly starting as early as this coming Monday. I would like someone who lives relatively close as some days it may only be for a few hours, or I will consider having them go to someone's home if you live in the New Castle school district. This is for mostly my 5 year old, and possibly a few hours with my 9 year old after school. Please respond if you're interested and I will give more details. Also, please include how much you charge per hour. Thanks :)
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1639568772.html
______________________________________________________________

8) Needed** rest of this week 2yr old & 10 mo (Norfolk)
I'm looking for care for my 2 year old and 10 month old daughters. My two year was sick Sunday and yesterday and now her babysitter is sick. My 10 month old has got some sniffles. (figure best for full disclosure lol) I'm looking for care for tomorrow Wed. through Friday , and possible full time positions afterwards. I need care from aprx. 6am to 5pm depending on where you may be located or if you were to come here. I'm open to either. Please e-mail me with aproximate rates and contact information. Thank you in advance!!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1636355691.html
______________________________________________________________

9) nanny needed as early as saturday (come to my home) (Norfolk)
Hi, my name is Vanessa and I am currently seeking a nanny for date nights and morning appointments(IN MY HOME) or if I have errands to run and I'm unable to bring my children. On days childcare is needed during the morning hours, it will only be 2 of my children you would have. My oldest daughter would still be at school. My childrens ages are 5, 22 months, and 4 months. This Saturday, March 13th I am in need of a nanny from 8:00 p.m. til around 3 a.m. My oldest daugther will be awake til around 10 p.m. and the other two will be in bed when you get here. It will probably be closer to 12 or 1, but I am just setting a time frame to get rates. I have a few other dates for this month as well as April that I need morning hours during the week and two more dates night hours on weekends. If you are interested please email me a little about yourself and what your rates are. Definately looking for references. I need to get interviews done this afternoon or tomorrow (friday 12th) I look forward to hearing from you, thanks so much!
Vanessa Please serious inquiries ONLY
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1639503886.html
______________________________________________________________

10) Looking for summer nanny/manny , free room and board (Seattle)
Young professional couple seeking full time summer nanny/manny for two precocious and highly entertaining boys. Must be able to commit to duties for the duration of the summer (June through end August). Responsible for the happiness of our little guys during the work day; duties would include meal/snack preparation, activities, light errands and general tidiness of the house during the day. In exchange, you receive free room and board in a well appointed home for the summer AND a significant reduction in rent should you decide to stay on after August. Ideal for a college student or grad in transition. Weekends and evenings are your time. Possibility for joining family getaways over the summer (Disneyland, San Juans) and inclusion in our home activities (movie nights, gourmet meals, etc.).
Requirements:
• Responsible, willing to submit to background, drug & credit checks
• Have or obtain (we are willing to cover cost) BLS certification
• Own a safe vehicle with a clean driving record
• Positive, cheerful, energetic; great with kids is a MUST
• During work hours: prepare meals, engage kids in activities in/outdoors, stimulate minds, keep areas tidy, light errands
• MUST commit to full summer (June through September) for consistency; no flakes
• Be a great role model
• Absolutely NO substance use. No overnight guests or parties.
• Must be dog friendly (small loving chihuahua in the home)
• Speak English
Incentives:
• Free room & board for summer (ideal for college students between terms or seeking work after grad); significantly reduced rent during the other nine months of the year (we only have the boys for the summer and every third weekend during the school year)
• Two FANTASTIC and ENTERTAINING little boys (three if you count the Chihuahua)
• A well appointed professional home with charm and modern amenities
• Your own “suite” including bedroom and lounge area
• Evenings & weekends free in attractive Phinney/Greenwood area, minutes north of downtown and a mile from Greenlake
• Young, energetic, positive and cheerful family to live with
• Opportunity to do a ton of fun stuff on us (gas stipend and admission to activities included)
• Potential to join on extracurricular family activities (gourmet cooking, island-hopping, Disneyland)
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! Please reply to this ad via email with a personal description and the best means to get in touch with you.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1640598328.html
______________________________________________________________

11) ALL MOMS IN SOUTH HILLS READ*** (Pittsburgh)
I posted ad for childcare, she replies, we tlked for a few hours, agreed to come meet my familya nd be alone with my son for a few hours to see how it goes!! SHE WAS A NO SHOW, SHE DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!! I see her facebook and she is alive but planning trips to go out and like nothing even happened....... I already gave her name to my freinds who run daycares and now im passing this irresponsable girls name on to all of you, email for info please!!! so just a note, young or old they still are bad apples.....craigs list is a bad place to look for childcare, so far in my OPINION, i have met lazy, irresponsable, uneducated people???????????
I AM BEGGING SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG, please??
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1637366850.html
______________________________________________________________

12) Warrenton Babysitter for Hire!!! (St. Louis)
Hello! My name is Brittany and I'm an experienced baby sitter. I am 17 years old and I don't smoke or drink. I am available at any time. I'm learning to be a Personal Fitness Trainer. In order to pay for my schooling I'm going to need some extra money. If you live in Warrenton I can baby sit at your house or you can bring them to mine. (Whatever is more comfortable for you.) I am resposible and ready to take the job. I would prefer that the child be 1 year or older for saftey reasons. If you have any questions email me at BrittanyGotchuGood@**** or call me on Mike's cell at 636-235-**** I am charging 10 dollars per hour per child. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you! =)
Original URL: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/kid/1639147409.html

* Response from CL reader:

13) RE: Warrenton Babysitter for Hire!!! (St. Louis)
Brittany and fellow Craigslist readers,
How can I even begin to respond to this ad? While I can understand that some parents would want a babysitter that doesn't smoke or drink; I would hope ALL parents wouldn't want a 17 year old babysitter that smokes or drinks. You may have been well meaning in providing the fact that you do neither in your ad, but since you are underage both are illegal. As a parent and professional nanny, that statement immediately sends up a red flag for me. I'll skip over your reasoning for wanting to make "some extra money," since I have multiple issues with the entire sentence. I'm not trying to be the grammar police because everyone makes mistakes, myself included. Grammar aside, I wonder what qualifications you have to care for children. You only list that you are "resposible-- (responsible) and ready to take the job." It would better serve you to list the experience you have with caring for children and any certifications such as CPR or first aid that you have obtained. Also, I'm not sure what safety reasons you are concerned about while taking care of an infant. Children of ALL ages come with their own set of safety concerns. Sometimes the older they become, the more trouble they create. Also when job seeking it is best to create or use a voice mail and email that is at least semi-professional. Your email alone makes me wonder how you truly behave when out of eye-sight of adults. Lastly, the rate you are intending to charge is ludicrous, "$10 per hour per child!" A career nanny that has multiple certifications and years of experience with children makes an average of $12-$18 per hour while caring for two to five children. If a family chooses to interview you after seeing your ad, I would be highly surprised if they offered you more than $8 an hour for at least two children. Good luck finding a job!
Sincerely,
Overly Observant

P.S.- Parents, please research your prospective babysitters, nannies, and day care providers! If you can't be with your child(ren) to assure their safety and well-being, it is your duty to pay attention to all details and exhaust every resource to protect your child(ren) while you're gone.
Original URL: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/kid/1639880154.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

14) childcare needed asap (Seattle)
I am looking for a responsible person to watch my 13 month old while my fiancé and I are at work, preferably a stay at home mother with a child similar in age so that she has someone to play with. We live in Federal Way and looking for someplace near. We usually need someone to watch her usually one or two times a week sometimes it may be more. We do not know the next week schedule until sometime Saturday for the following week since one of our work schedule changes every week. Drop off would usually be sometime around 8a or 9a and pick up will be about 730p or 8p usually. We cannot afford much rate would be $35 a day that she is watch. We need someone as soon as possible and someone that will reliable and that will be around for awhile and watch her grow we do not want to look for someone else in a month or two. References will be required! If this seems like something you are able to do please email us as soon as possible. Amber & Tuan
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/kid/1640257240.html
______________________________________________________________

15) Sitter Needed (St. Louis)
Sitter needed starting end of March. Tuesday through Thursday mornings and early afternoon, 5:30am-3pm.

Hi there. My name is Kati and I'm a single mother living with my sister. I have a 4 month old boy and he's an absolute joy. Every sitter I've ever had said he was a complete angel and isn't difficult at all. I currently work a full time job and afraid to take him to a daycare. So i'm seeking a sitter to watch him while i go to work. I normally work 6am-1pm, on occasion i stay a little late but not too late. I need someone who will be on time every day and give my son the complete attention he needs. I need someone responsible and trustworthy. I prefer for him to be watched in my home since it'll be so early in the morning and it's just easier for him and myself to have him stay here. So there are perks for you coming here; I will provide any food/beverage you like and have it stocked at my house, you'll have access to our big screen tv in the living room with digital cable, over 300 movies to watch, wireless internet and if you do not have laptop you can use mine, and no cleaning whatsoever. Everything you will need is conveniently on the same floor. I do have animals; 2 cats, 2 dogs, one bunny, and one snake. (THE SNAKE IS UPSTAIRS AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF SNAKES) One of the dogs is kenneled because she's afraid of new people but the other dog is completely friendly and will be your buddy. and the cats are just cats, doing their own thing and of course the bunny is in a cage. You will never have to feed/walk any of the pets. I wish to keep it strictly just baby when it comes to a sitter. So the sitter HAS to be animal friendly.

AGE DOES NOT MATTER. But i do like experience and references. I will take smoker and non smokers. I need someone with their own transportation and a cell phone because i do not own a house phone.

I pay per day and not by the hour since he's so young and he doesn't wake up til 8-9am and goes for a nap around noon. I'm willing to pay $15-20 a day depending on your experience. I am willing to raise it to $25 a day after a period of time if i feel you deserve it.

MORE WILLING TO HIRE SOMEONE WHO IS LEGIBLE FOR STATE ASSISTANCE. And I'll pay extra on the side. I don't do paid vacations and paid sick days.

I understand things happen and people get emergencies. As long as you let me know in advanced whats going on or give me time to get off work, I will work with you and not hold it against you.

This job would be great for a college student, single mother as well, or a retired older woman.
I will except a male sitter.

Please if you have any questions/concerns or will like to set up an interview please email me right away! And I answer everyone's email. (Please do not email your phone number, I like to keep it strictly email at first)
Original URL: none given
______________________________________________________________

16) Nanny wanted starting July Wauwatosa (Milwaukee)
We are a family living in Wauwatosa. We have a little girl who will turn 4 in June and we are expecting a new baby mid-May. We are anticipating sending our 4 year old to a 4K program in the fall. We are looking for a childcare solution that would start around mid-July or August, 2010 and continue indefinitely. We need care 5 days a week from approximately 8:00-5:30. We are looking for either of the following situations: For the summer with possibly continuation after that - We can offer 50$/day or an hourly rate. Please let us know if you are interested!
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1599652738.html
______________________________________________________________

17) BABYSITTER NEEDED ASAP (New Jersey)
Hi! My name is Shannon and I am looking for immediate care for my two sons, aged 6 months and 2 1/2 years old.
Pay rate is negotiable. Preferably within the area of $900 monthly.
Care will be needed full time from Monday- Thursda7 7:30am until 6:00 pm and Friday from 7:30 until Noon. No weekends.
Please email me if you are interested in discussing things further. THANKS!
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1637772708.html
______________________________________________________________

18) childcare needed asap (Norfolk)
Mother and father looking for childcare in close proximity! We live in portsmouth near the midtown tunnel/port norfolk and have one car which is why we want it in close proximity..
My daughther is 19mths..my husband works 5 am to 1pm..i work 8-5...we need childcare from at least 7:30- 1:45..
We are very particular as we have never had daycare outside of the family for our children.
We can afford to pay up to 80-90dollars a week.
My name is Nikki and I can be contacted via cell at 616-632-****..no solicitors please. I can also be emailed at nikkimbrooks@****
My number is my michigan cell but we are currently living in VA..
We need someone to start on Monday, preferably no registration fees because of the urgency.
thank you
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1640034640.html
______________________________________________________________

19) Filipino live-in Nanny (Norfolk)
We are looking for a female Filipino live-in nanny to babysit for our 1-month-old baby starting in April 1, 2010 for 9 to 12 months. Free food and housing. One to 2 days off a week depending on my schedule. If interested, please email me or leave a message at 201-893-****. References required.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1637433993.html
______________________________________________________________

20) Looking for a babysitter (Madison)
I am a single mother of two boys; four and six years old. I am looking for a sitter to watch them on the weekends. Evenings or during the day. Not every weekend but often. I have a current sitter but am looking for a second. She charges $3 per hour. Please let me know if you're interested. My place or yours.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1631753049.html
______________________________________________________________

21) Child care needed in oak creek apt (Sacramento)
hi i am looking for someone who lives in oak creek apartments. I cant pay much but i do housecleaning and can exchange child care. I work nights 2-3 times a week no weekends. 5pm to 10pm the latest. as i said i cant pay much but maybe $20 for all three nights plus clean your house? or if you have an ideas. i appreciate it thanks. oh and its a 7 year old so she listens well and can pritty much take care of her self. she will be feed and come with her own snack and drink. so you just got to watch her.
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1633017008.html
______________________________________________________________

22) Sitter needed M-W for 8-24 hrs/wk (Seattle)
Hi, we're a family of four, with a 9 month old baby girl who needs a sitter. We are looking for someone who can work flexible hours between 7:15 and 4:45 Monday - Wednesday. We don't know the times until the day before, because daddy is an environmental marine and responds to an on-call schedule. Mom comes home for about an hour to nurse during most lunches, so you'll have that time off. You're welcome to find lunch in our fridge, or bring what you like. We have a comfortable home and offer access to a computer and television for breaks.
We need a local 18+ who will follow a schedule, be punctual, has experience with children and reliable transportation. We are looking for someone who can guarantee to be with us until our son's summer break, and if you desire to work with us beyond that, we can address that as well. We can cut back to skeleton hours during the summer or take it off and resume after school starts again, or you can just work until the summer break.
Pay is $20 min (for coming out less than 4 hours) and $45/day ($5/hr). At least 12 hours are averaged in this period, with no more than 24 being needed. The person in this position would need to always be able to say "yes" to our call M-W, and can serve as a back up for our Th, Fri provider. Our Th, Fri nanny will also be backup to this position.
Please respond with your experience and certifications, if any. We will not consider smokers or individuals with drug or alcohol abuse records. If you have a disability, please make sure it does not hinder you from lifting 20 pounds several times during a day, or going up and down stairs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/kid/1640607979.html
______________________________________________________________

23) Daycare in exchamge for rent (Sacramento)
Seeking a responsible student who is available Sunday from 1-11 and Mon-Thurs from 3-11 pm. All room and utilities are free, including laundry, you only need to purchase your own food and hygiene products. This is a room-share, meaning you are responsible for your share of household chores as you would be if you were living on your own. Transportation is a must however not required daily.

My son is almost 9, he has no learning or developmental disabilities and is fun-loving and easy to care for. I will not tolerate a bum or someone who does not care properly for him. I am easy going as you should be. You must prepare meals for him and direct him to do his chores as he is young and would rather goof off and play games.

You MUST have a clean background and be able to hold your end of the bargain. I do not party but rarely have friends over for brief periods of time. Smoking is okay outside, NO DRUGS!!! I own this home, it is my investment and I expect that will be respected. You will have your choice of living space as there are two rooms available.

I hope to find someone who can meet these expectations, as I expect a caring and loving person to watch my son while I’m at work and basically be the mom while I’m gone.
If you think you are this person, please contact me by email. AlisonL916@****
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1632706405.html
______________________________________________________________

24) I need a Babysitter!! (Norfolk)
Hi my name is amanda..i have 2 children.my daughter will be 2 in april and my son is 6 months old.I need a babysitter starting aril 29th.mon-fri from 830am till about 4pm.It doesnt matter if its my house or yours.It has to be something close though. I do not just hand my kids to anybody so a face to face interview is a must to see if i like you and if you interact with my kids well.I can only afford $125 a week for both.and i would like someone to be able to supply meals and plenty of activities to keep them busy.if this sounds like you please email me at beanandcjsmommy@**** thank you
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1639122212.html
______________________________________________________________

25) Nanny needed weekdays from 7-4 (California)
Both parents work full-time and mommy is heading back to work from maternity leave. We have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. The 3 year old goes to pre-school two days a week, however infant would be 5 days/wk 9 hrs/day. No need for house keeping or cooking just need someone to take great care of our children! Folsom, California 95630 $200/Week - $300/Week
Original URL: http://babysitters.sittercity.com/job_view.html?job_id=319737
______________________________________________________________

26) wanted responsible babysitter (Milwaukee)
we are seeking a babysitter for our 4 wk old son. this would be 3-4 days a wk preferably in our home. The hrs we are looking for would be roughly 7:30-4:00 sometimes a little later. Pay is negotiable but we are looking to pay around 100/wk. must be reliable and responsible. this would start approximately first wk in april so he would be 8wks old. if interested please email or call 414-899-****
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1627870103.html
______________________________________________________________

27) Childcare Provider/Nanny F/T = $650/mo (Seattle)
My husband and I are expecting our first child, (a baby boy!) in July. We are looking to nail down a childcare provider now, although the position wouldn't start until early to mid August. We would, of course, like this to be a full-time, long term position but are open to discussing anything at this point! We would need childcare for 4 days/ week, Monday through Thursday with the approximate hours being 7:00am to 4:30pm. We also appreciate child care providers who have a more hands on approach and plan fun, outdoor, creative activities for the children. (Although he will only be an infant at this point, we like this style of care provided)!
We would prefer that you provide the location (preferably a house with a yard).
Although not a must, we would also appreciate the following things:
CPR/Infant CPR Certified
2 years experience of providing childcare (not just babysitting)
We would l ike our baby to be around other children (not a must but preferred)
Please have a safe and reliable vehicle (with a valid drivers license)
Non-smoker (or at least doesn't smoke around the child(ren))
3 references
Flexible hours
Please also provide us (either via email, or as an attachment) with your resume!
We are open to discussing rates and pay and look forward to hearing from you!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1634988329.html
______________________________________________________________

28) Room and Pay for Childcare (Georgia)
Hello
My husband and I are looking for a very specific person. We are willing to offer a a room, that may occasionally be shared by our five year old son, in exchange for childcare fr our 11 month old, and the five year old. The five year old goes to school during the day, I am only away from the house mondays and wednesdays to go to school, which is when the 11 month old would need to be watched. It would also be occasional evenings,just depending upon the week. Our home is trailer on a 5 acre lot. I would also like occasional help with cleaning. Nothing too routine and scheduled, just a little help around the house, as needed. I think this would be a good deal for a young person. We would also pay 100 a week. There is also a bathroom that would be basically yours (it is the kids, but only for bathtime really. If you are interested, please email me. Thanks.
Original URL: http://macon.craigslist.org/roo/1634529426.html
______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to northjerseynanny for our Feature Ad... great job! Also, thank you to the following readers for their contributions: nannybee, kate, krupitzerb, midwestmanny, kristine, MissDee, Cinder38 and jesykaarlene13... all of you did an awesome job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And please don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----












PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW! THEY WILL BE DELETED! USE THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!

No comments: