Saturday

CL - WTF?

craigs list wtf Saturday, November 8, 2008.
Looking for a babysitter (Renton Highlands)
Hi we're looking for a reliable...as in doesn't call the day of and say she is sick...someone who returns my calls when I leave a message about babysitting...someone who has watched some children before. It is usually on a few occasions here and there. The ages are 11, 6 and 2. Sometimes my 11 and 6 year old are not here and sometimes I have a 9 year old here instead. I'll explain later. If you are available I do have a possiblity of this saturday night as being the first time to watch the kids. please email me your refrences and any other info that might be helpful in hiring you. thank you, Kari and Jason
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/908232281.html
_______________________________________________________

Nanny wanted (District of Columbia)
Looking for nanny/ light housekeeping for 3kids. Must be able to speak and understand little english. Hours are Mon-Fri 6am -6pm and every other Saturday from 8am-5pm. $150-200/week based on experience. Valid driver's license a plus! please call 240-476-****.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/etc/893310049.html
________________________________________________________

WANTED: PT BABYSITTER (Austin/Grand)
I am currently looking for a FT baby sitter who can take care of my 6 month old baby. The hours would be from 6am-5pm monday to friday. The pay is $100 per week. If interested email me with you phone number and address. I live on Grand and Austin. I need someone close by please. Thanks
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/909561564.html
_______________________________________________________

WANTED: Weekend night Sitter (Algonquin)
Hello, I am in need of a sitter to watch my 2 childern. I have a 10 year old girl and a 4 month old boy. I work third shift on Friday and Saturday night. The hours I work are 10:00 pm to 6:30 am. I know they are kinda rough hours so I will need someone that is dependable and able to handle the hours and my son waking up in the middle of the night. If you are looking to make 50 bucks a night for a shift where the kids are sleeping 90% of the time, then don't bother contacting me. I'm not asking to have you do it for free either. I am a single mother and doing all I can to get a 40 hour week to provide for my kids. I prefer to have the kids at your place (smoke free) since it would be more comfortable for you. I can travel a little bit to a good sitter. Algonquin, LITH, Carpentersville, Crystal Lake... Thank you for taking the time to look and hope to hear from you soon. Rebecca
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/907479502.html
________________________________________________________

Need someone FT Mon-Fri (Fresno)
hi my name is olivia i looking for someone to take care of my son at my home or at your home i could only afford $50 a week i need child care Monday thru Friday from 7 to 5 pm on some day i need child care in madera need some one that could do it long tirm if any one could help me out please email me at olifuerte@**** thank u so much
Original URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/kid/903365006.html
_______________________________________________________

Wanted: Back up Childcare (Madison East)
I am looking for a reliable, fun loving backup child care for my 13 month old daughter on the East Side of Madison around the Woodman's or Monona Grove High School Area. Times would be random but I definetly need something stable for the month of Febrary as her sitter will be out on maternity leave. I would like someone who has all equipment (highchair, toys etc.) and who provides healthy snacks and meals. I am looking to pay $3 hour. I would preffer someone with experience, but will consider others with good references. We look forward to meeting you!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/904057547.html
______________________________________________________

$70 or $75 dallor for 3 days M,W,F (Queens)
Hello to all I am loking for someone to takecare of my 20moth old in my house, all you have to do is watch he I will cook and leave things for her to eat and she mostly watch tv and and play with you toys, or try to read her book, I need some who is honest and responsiable.............is just three day sometime two for the most. Email. Anthonella@**** Cell 347 366 **** Text 347366****
Must love kids. Kid at heart. And have 3 year working with kids.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/905883556.html
________________________________________________________

Nanny Needed (San Francisco)
We are Urgently lookng for a Responsble and reliable nanny for immediate employment for our 2 young kids and you are to 12 hours everyday including weekends and you will be paid $600 every week.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/hea/908757569.html
_______________________________________________________

Babysitter needed for 2 children (San Jose downtown)
Hello, I'm a busy mom with a busy schedule and need a sitter SOON! I'm looking for a sitter for my two kids (1 Year Old & 5 Month Baby). Both children are well behaved and EASY to take care of. Both HAPPY and hardly cry. Here's what I'm looking for, please email me if you're interested. I'm looking for a few candidates to interview as soon as possible. I'm looking for both part-time help or full-time help. I'm looking for someone who can watch my kids at my home. I would need a sitter to work between 9am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Perfect for two college kids who can split the hours into shifts. Must have your own transportation Clean Background Likes to be around kids and has some baby sitting experience. Compensation: $400.00 month or $200.00 for part-time. I know it's not much but it's all I can afford. Thanks for your time :)
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/kid/907732387.html
______________________________________________________

Seeking Nanny/Babysitter in our home 3-4 days a week (Madison East/Cottage Grove)
Seeking a Nanny or Babysitter in our home 3 to 4 days a week. Never Mondays!!!! We have a 1 year old who is in need of someone who has patience, loves to play, cuddle and give attention. If you have a young child that could come with you to play with our son that's even better. Definite days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesday's may be needed in the near future. The hours for the three days would be 7-5:30 Wednesdays; 9-3 on Thursday and Friday. Pay is $100 for 3 days or $130 for 4 days. Must have verifiable references, clean background and have taken child / infant CPR. Perfect job for student going to school at night or mom with a small child.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/901260473.html
______________________________________________________

I am in need of a nanny (Eastside)
We our currently looking for a nanny for our 2 1/2 year old daughter starting Jan 13th. We are also in the process of moving and are not positive on our location, however we do know we will be moving to the eastside: bothell, kirkland or bellevue, with in those areas. My husband works and I am going back to school to be a massage therapist and the hours would be: Mon, Wed, and Thurs 8:30-5:30 and Tues 8:30 - 1:30 We are willing to pay $500 a month
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/908626985.html
______________________________________________________

Looking for loving and reliable Nanny (Bothell 98011)
I am looking forsome who we can trust to love, nurture, and care for our children. I have three boys, a seven year old, a three and a half year old, and a two year old. I also have a dog and a cat. My husband usually works from 5:30am and gets home around 3:00pm. I am a substitute teacher for the Northshore School District. I have to be very flexible with my hours. Sometimes I have to be at the school at 6:45 am till 2pm or as late as getting to the school at 8:30am till 4pm. I am looking for someone who can be flexible with thier schedule just like I have to be with mine, and is reliable. I also have to know that the person I hire will be very caring, nuturing, and attentive to my children. I am starting the pay at 1000/mon and am willing to go up to 1200/mon. based on experience and performance during 30 day trial period where the pay is 250 for every five working day, then there will be a evaluation. If you are interested please email me.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/908948912.html
______________________________________________________

Looking for someone..... (Everett)
so im looking for someone.. someone that will spent 2 hours with my son every week to go over words will i go to the gym. having a hard time with my son, he is a little behind other kids his age so im looking for someone that will come at my girls nap time and just be with him and go over words.. or draw.. if u got one kid thats fine but nothing more then that really looking for someone that can help him catch up.. anyways pay isnt gonna be great since i am already pay an arm and a leg in childcare... anyways if u think that u would be able to help him let and is interested let me know
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/907757851.html
______________________________________________________
Special Thanks to the following Contributors: Kermee2000, northjerseynanny, Jessica W., Carrie J., MissDee, idon'tunderstand, Candi and SFClaire. Ads will be Posted every Saturday... please don't forget to include the URL! We like to credit our Readers for their work, but if you wish to remain Anonymous, let us know! Send next week's WTF? Ads HERE.
TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE.

No comments: