Wednesday

Nanny Needs Advice - It's Over With ROVER!!!

Hi, I have an issue I need advice, my MB is always late. She walks in the door as I am walking the dog bc that means I am done with everything for the day. It could be 6pm 8pm or 10pm it doesn't matter. My ISSUE is she always says she is going to home at a certain time such as - 7:30, but if I have not walked the dog she does not come home. There are cameras outside and inside. I think she sits around the corner waiting for the dog to be walked so she does not have to "do anything" when she gets home. Which makes no sense bc I always take care of EVERYTHING so she does not have to. I have tesdted this theory and it's ridiculously obviously this is what she does. My ISSUE is she lies about when she will be home every single day. I have a life too and a family to see and there is never a set time I can go home. I think 7:30-8:30 is reasonable but 10:30 pm on a school night is not ok and she knows that.

She does not have any regard for my time or life. I'm sure I have not explained this well but I am just venting the point. I hav worked with this family for years and many weeks it is wonderful! But when MB does this it's terrible for my family. I feel like a doormat . Ugh, if anyone has any advice that would be great. I want to know why she does this and should I talk to her or not. Although I think she would deny it. She is not unaware either, she knows full well I have a family that is waiting and needs me. Thnx guys!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one can take advantage of you without your consent.

Anonymous said...

There are a few things which are not clear - for example is it part of your written or verbal contract that you MUST walk the dog. If so, you need to change this because clearly you do not always have time to walk the dog. If not,then you need to have a sit down with the mother and say very professionally what you said here. That you must be home at a given time for your family - boom done gone. Not keeping your hours regular is unacceptable. You can confront this in a very nice way, keep us posted

True Blue Me said...

Are you sure you're not a babysitter? Nannies don't whine that their BOSS won't come home because they have a life. Honey a good nanny WORK is her life. I'd tell you that you are needed when I'm not there PERIOD and maybe you need MORE work to do to keep you busy and occupied.

Anonymous said...

Are you a Russian troll?

To the OP, the person who replied the message above is either a troll or abusive.

Sit down and ask for a schedule. If they won’t give you one, leave, there are people out there who will treat your humanely.

Anonymous said...

I'd say don't tolerate it. Make it very clear what time you are supposed to get off such as 8:30 and explain that you must get off at that time to see your family. I hope you at least charge her extra if she's late so start with that if you're not. If she doesn't mind paying an extra couple of hours then consider doing what my daycare lady did. She'd wait 30 minutes after closing time. Then take the kids home and leave a note on the door with her location and phone number and the parent would have to go to her house to get them. If MB complains, rationally explain that you could not wait any longer as your family needed you.

Field engineer said...

hi

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

marryann1220 said...

google 3379
google 3380
google 3381
google 3382
google 3383
google 3384