Friday

Mom Busts Two Nannies At Dairy Ashford Roller Rink Houston Tx

My mom sensors went up when I saw a man without children befriending a group of kids. I saw him walking away from the rink with them towards the bathroom. I took pictures and found out the kids were with 2 nannies who were chatting and relaxing completely unaware of what the kids were doing. I had words with the nannies who then left with the children. The management was very helpful and concerned and will watch out for this guy and take suggestions. The mothers need to know about this - please contact me with any info.

Note from editor: I know this rink, it's a major icon in the neighborhood and the owners and neighbors are awesome humans. If there really is a bad guy there, he better run for the hills!!



No comments: