Monday

The Nanny's Monday #1

What does your Monday look like? Email isynblog@gmail.com with your pictures.
Lots of coffee in SF

They never use the diaper genie right. 
When the kids are dressed for the park when you get there at 8AM.

Most of these are for me.

83 degrees at 9 AM. Not complaining. This is my office.

This is not how I leave the kitchen at the end of the day.
Monday

When the laundry room runs into the playroom.

Mom was going to take them Sunday afternoon but her salon appointment went long, so this was the first order of business today.
I'm never late. I called my boss and told her I was running late. I got there, she was understanding and had run out to get me coffee and and egg bagel! Good Monday morning to you!

2 comments:

Taleia said...

That last picture - your boss ROCKS! :) I've had bosses do similar kind acts for me (I'm also "never" late, very dependable, go above and beyond, etc). It's a good feeling working for good people, isn't it? :)

Corina said...

I love these!