Monday

"Dianne" at River Run Playground

I believe her name is Diane and I would fire her in an instant if she were my nanny. I found your daughter crying and walking aimlessly through River Run. I held her hand and walked around the park for at least 5 minutes before another nanny helped me find this woman, who was sitting on a bench at the other end of the park with other nannies and on her phone. (I could have easily left the park with your daughter!) I told the nanny that I found the little girl crying and wandering and that she should probably watch her better since that's what the parents hired her to do. Then she came at me, cursing like a sailor, in front of your daughter and my son. The back of the little girl can be seen next to her in the photo Please send your nanny sightings to isynblog@gmail.com.

No comments: