Mother POTTY TRAINS her twin daughters in the nude on plastic toilets in the middle of restaurant - A Utah mother took potty training a step too far for one diner's tastes when she had her twin girls use portable bathrooms as they ate at a crowded restaurant on Tuesday. The unappetizing scene was spotted by Kimberly Decker, who was having lunch with a friend at the popular Thanksgiving Point Deli in Lehi. Decker took a picture of the toddlers at a nearby table and posted it on Facebook, setting off a firestorm of criticism directed at the unidentified mother and her questionable table-side behaviour.
‘I noticed that this lady was having her two - she had two twins, two little girls about two-and-a-half years old, sitting on what I thought were booster seats,’ Decker said told the station KSL. But after taking a closer look at the family, she realized they were not booster seats but rather child port-a-potties. ‘She had to undo the jumpsuits, and take them all the way down so they were completely nude, with the jumpsuits down to their ankles just eating their chicken nuggets, sitting on little toddler potties,’ Decker said.
The Utah woman knows all too well about the adversities of potty training. Decker is a mother of three and had just went through the ordeal with her youngest boy. Decker said that the process of teaching her son to use the bathroom had kept her indoors for several days; that is why seeing the woman doing it on the go at a packed restaurant left her in shock. ‘The more you thought about it, the more unappetizing everything looked around me,’ Decker said. ‘I was like this is not ok, we're eating, there was a business meeting with about five or six businessmen going on right next to me.’ Thanksgiving Point spokeswoman Erica Brown said they received several complaints from patrons who witnessed the unsavory scene. The eatery staff did not realize what was happening in the dining room until it was all over, but Brown added they would have asked the mother to leave and take the potty training into the restroom. ‘I think state and local health codes were probably an issue, as well as just social norms,’ Brown said.
Article Submitted by Village. Thank you!
at 8:20 AM