Especially Sad Ads...
1) In transition looking for babysitter - (Seattle) Im looking for a babysitter who can temperarily work with me... Im asking to have this next month of watching my two children for free...I am trying to get back on my feet...Im getting out of an extremely abusive relationship and divorcing.
Submitted by MEEBO guest. Thank you!
2) Seeking babysitter - (Virginia Beach) Hello. I am seeking a babysitter for my little sister who is six years old. We lost our mother in 2010 unexpectedly and our father retired from the Navy and now works from Monday to Friday, 2-11 p.m. but sometimes later. I recently broke my leg and by doctor's orders, I am unable to be up and about as much as I would need to be to take care of her. A payment plan can be discussed but times are hard (doctors bills and moving expenses got us) and I won't be able to pay a WHOLE lot. All I request is that you be responsible and drug free. My home is a non-smoking environment. If you are a babysitter or have childcare experience, please e-mail me and we can discuss things further. Thanks. :)
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
3) Babysitter - (Norfolk) I am a 15 yr old student and I love little children. I prefer ages 6 wks - 2 yrs. I am expecting my own child in September. I vow to care for your child as I would take care of my own. I've been babysitting since I was about 10yrs old. I have younger nieces and nephews. My price range would be $70.00 a week. I can come to your home, or you may bring the child to my home. Please e-mail me as soon as possible if your'e interested. Thanks!
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
4) Need Baysitting Summer Job - (Missouri) I'm 12 years old, but don't let my age fool you i'm very mature for my age, being an honor student and I truely love children. I can work any day or time but you have to call and you have to pay in advance. I work with newborns to 10 year olds. I am very fun and active and I know how to cook and clean so I can help you with that too. I've had a lot of experience with babysitting considering I have a huge family and I babysat many children in the past. I hope that I hear from you.
*Compensation is 10.00-12.00 an hour
*I work part-time
*You can contact my e-mail.
Submitted by LS. Thank you!
5) Looking for Sitter - (Orlando) Hi! I am looking for a sitter for tomorrow morning, and then possibly for the occasional date night, etc. Prefer someone close...your house or mine. Teenagers encouraged to apply. My kids are 2, 5 and 8 years old, they are easy to care for and play well with each other. If you are interested, please email me with your name, rates, and any experience you have. Thanks!
Submitted by Anonymous Nanny. Thank you!
6) Childcare needed asap! - (NC) I am looking for childcare in my home for my 4 year old daughter. My husband and I are very busy with work and school and just don't have the time right now to give her the care she needs. Thats where you come in! I need a responsible individual to watch over our daughter, to devote as much time and love and attention as they can! Hours needed: Monday and Tuesday 8am-8pm, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:00am until 9pm (maybe later if my husband is selling a car) This would be a great opportunity for an older teenager, stay-at-home mom or someone needing extra money. Compensation is negotiable!!!! Please call 642-**** so I can set up interviews. Services will be needed starting Sunday, July 1st.
Submitted by NCmom. Thank you!
at 4:09 AM