15 April, 2011
By Nanny Megan
1) Nannies: What do you find to be the most rewarding thing about your job? Parents: How are you able to tell if your Nanny is “good or bad”?
2) Nannies: What is the most frustrating part of your job as a Nanny? Parents: What does your Nanny do that frustrates you the most?
3) Nannies: What is your favorite meal to make for your charges and their family? Parents: What is your favorite thing that your Nanny makes for family?
4) Nannies: How much do you think you should be paid for the duties that you do each day? Parents: If money wasn’t an issue, how much do you think your Nanny should be making daily?
5) Nannies: What is your favorite activity to do outside of the home with your charge? Parents: Are there any activities you require your Nanny to do with your children, if so, what are they?
at 11:25 AM