Friday

Roslinale Village in Boston, MA

Received Friday, April 2, 2010
112009 sad face This sighting occurred in Roslindale Village, a neighborhood of Boston. On April 2, at 1:15 pm. It was at the playground at Fallon Field in Roslindale. I don't know if the woman was a nanny or a daycare provider, as there were many children at the playground today, some in groups.

This woman was talking to two little girls, about 6 years old, who were playing on/near the swings. Both girls may have been hispanic, one was wearing a white tshirt, both had very long hair. One of the girls may have been named Ariana.

The woman (hispanic, petite, possibly straight hair) was yelling at the girls to either get off the swings, or leave the playground. When the girls didn't immediately leave, she said "Ariana, you're lucky I don't have my belt today, BUT I CAN STILL USE MY HAND!"

If this was my nanny or daycare provider, I would definitely want to know that she's threatening the children with physical punishment.

No comments: