Saturday

CL - WTF?

Photobucket Saturday, January 3, 2009.
.... What?!

Scammers!!! Screwed me out of money, and stole my stroller! (Redmond)
A couple (a husband and wife) from Oklahoma has 2 sons...they didn't pay me and they stole mt stroller. Just an FYI. I was charging $300 a week...I was kind enough to let them use my stroller and they never returned it. They live RIGHT NEXT DOOR! They manage the apartments next door. I wouldn't trust them if I were you!!! And if you see them tell them I said :P And I am throwing the almost FULL can of formula away, and MY SON's wearing your baby's diapers! lol KARMA will getcha! AND another lady who has a 2.5 yr old daughter (very cute) screwed me over twice!!! I am a softie :) Her fist check bounced so I dropped her, and then her sister came to the resue to pay the then $600 bill. She then only paid me half of what she owed so I dropped her. She hasn't contacted me for her daughter's blanket and the rest of the package of pull-ups. So, I guess my son will wear princess pull-ups, too. If you need more info on WHO these people are please RE me!!! These people are just a taste of the terrible people out there, and I should be firmer, but they seriously STOLE my stroller! And they live next door! If I didn't have two babies of my own I would go steal it back! BAD people...and at Christmas time! I am a single mom with three kiddos! How dare they!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/978186617.html
________________________________________________________
Special Thanks To: SFClaire, Chrissyma, MissDee, mbargielski, Kermee2000 and several Anonymous Contributors! You did an awesome job! If you sent in an Ad and do not see it, my apologies, but quite a few had been flagged for removal by the time I got to them so I couldn't add them to the list. Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO READ THE REST OF THIS WEEKS SUBMISSIONS: PLEASE CLICK HERE!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess pull-ups?! LMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

That last one - truly WTF. They want someone on-call 24/7 to do their bidding whatever it may be, but can't guarantee any kind of schedule? WHO on earth could do such a job? How would you pay your bills not knowing what you would be paid each week? How could you make plans not knowing whether you'd be called to work nights, weekends, days, whatever...

Anonymous said...

Funny!
But stealing it back?
have you not learned anything from OJ?

Anonymous said...

OJ?..OMG! too funny!!

These people are outrageous, wanting slave labor from their nannies for a pittance.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this is going to result in my getting flamed...but if these folks are in such bad financial shape that they can't afford child care, why have kids? I just got off the phone with a friend who planned her pregnancy even though she and her husband were barely able to pay bills and now they are really hurting. She wants to go back to school but refuses to get a nanny share or day care. Living in a fantasy world.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is just me, but what is wrong with 12, the guy wanting to be a nanny? He has more than 5 years experience. There are some parents out there who want a male nanny for their son.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Ads are included because they don't make sense, or the spelling is really bad.

"I now sound wired but you can contact my reference and get everything about me."

And he probably means this:

"I know I sound weird but you can contact my references and get everything about me."

LOL. Big difference.

Anonymous said...

The West Allis position sounds like a dad looking for a bedroom attendant. Yikes! And this gem:

"we are nanny number 10 in six months, have interviewed countless others and the same problems keep coming up" sounds like they are too stupid to realize these issues when they interview. 10 nannies in 6 months? Surely they would figure out how to choose the right nanny in 6 months. I love Saturdays!

Jane Doe said...

Another awesome collection.

Anonymous said...

I really loved this one...

"Must be pet friendly and be able to swim with an excellent driving record"

I didn't even know you could swim and drive at the same time!

Anonymous said...

OMG, $10 a night for 'feeding the baby'?? If her husband is such an ass that he can't manage this himself, then she doesn't need a babysitter, she needs a divorce.

What a family of assholes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chrissyma said...

I couldn't believe it when I found the 2 Baltimore ads (hence why I submitted them :S)

I actually emailed the teenage mom and asked some questions and offered some time because I can't bare the thought of that kid having some random creeper on CL "take care" of it.

:(

I still haven't heard back.