Friday

CL - WTF?

craigs list wtf Saturday, December 13, 2008.
.... What?!

I need a sitter for tonight! (Lacey)
My sitter canceled on me last minute so I am trying to find a sitter for tonight. I need someone to come to my house in Lacey and keep an eye on my 4 year old and 11 year old boys. You would need to be here at 7 and stay until we come home. Tonight is my sisters 21st birthday so I will probably be home between 1am and 2am. The kids go to bed at 9:30 so it would really only be 2.5 hours of babysitting. You would just need to help my 4 year old brush his teeth, get jammies on, and read him a bedtime story. He will probably watch t.v. the whole time you are here and my 11 year old can take care of himself. I have a 52 inch HDTV with ALL the channels, as well as hundreds of movies. I also have a PS2 with lots of games including guitar hero that you are welcome to use. You basically just need to be present in case of emergency. Pay is $15 plus you can help yourself to any snacks I have. You must be out of high school, have a cell phone, and not be on drugs while you are here. You are welcome to bring your own kid if you have one. I am going to be out and about all day so if you are interested please give me a call at (360) 451-**** I am able to pick you up and drop you off if needed and you are welcome to stay the night on my couch if you want rather then going home in the middle of the night.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/954172232.html
_______________________________________________________
Special Thanks to: mbargielski, northjerseynanny, dnllcoleman, cdhere25, MissDee and TX nanny! All of you did a fantastic job! This was the best CL-WTF ever! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO READ THE REST OF THIS WEEKS SUBMISSIONS: PLEASE CLICK HERE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! there sure are some crazy people on Craigslist. I really feel sorry for some of those kids! I just don't know how some people can be allowed to procreate.

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Meebo Guest:
The 1st Ad had already been deleted by the time I got to it. It must have been a good one... too bad I missed it!

Thanks for the Submissions!

Anonymous said...

OMG re: sharing a bedroom with a 10-year-old boy.

Anonymous said...

a BUNK BED, no less.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I am in total shock with some of these posts! Namely the bunk bed one, too. How on earth does that mom think that having someone sleep in her son's room, practically in his bed, is ok?! So dangerous, and I hope that no one takes that job. They could be bringing on a whole world of trouble for themselves.

Some of these moms are making really bad choices here, and I really feel sorry for these kids.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Sleeping in a room with a 10 year old is nuts.
Really the mom should go sleep in the bunk bed. And give the nanny her room!