Friday

Edinborough Park - Edina, MN

Received Friday, September 12, 2008.
Good Nanny Sighting I saw your nanny Physical description of caregiver: Early twenties? She looked young but had a wedding ring on. Average size with darker blonde hair, pulled back in a pony tail. Pink striped shirt with jeans. The youngest called her Jenny.

Physical description of involved child/children: Two adorable boys! The older one (4? 5?) had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing jeans with a Minnesota Wild t-shirt. The younger one was 2 or 3 (baby face but a big boy), blondish-brown hair, big brown eyes, and was wearing navy blue pants with a blue and green striped shirt. I heard her call him Carter, but I am unsure about the older boy's name.

Address or venue of observed incident: Edinborough Park, Edina, MN

Date and time of incident: Morning of September 10

Detailed description of what you witnessed: I was at the park with my grandson when I noticed your nanny playing with your boys. Your youngest had this insatiable giggle and enjoyed playing a game of chase with his nanny. I witnessed the nanny going into the park, climbing up with your boys, and offering help to your littlest boy when he couldn't do something himself. All three raced down the blue slide together. I witnessed tickle matches, lots of interaction, and just pure fun being had. At one point, your youngest was hurt and your nanny acted quickly, scooping him up, and giving him hugs. I talked to your nanny briefly while the boys were in the bounce house with my grandson and she was very friendly. Your youngest and my grandson followed each other around for a little bit and your nanny even interacted with him. It was just such a nice sight to see after witnessing other not so involved nannies at this park! To the parents of these two lovely boys, you have a great nanny on your hands!

Description of vehicle, bag, stroller that may aid in identifying involved caregiver: I did not notice as I saw them in the park playing and not going by the benches where these items are often kept.

3 comments:

UmassSlytherin said...

great siting! This is a wonderful story. Thank you OP! I hope the parents read this and are thankful that they got a great nanny!

UNIDAD said...

Thanks for sharing this, OP. It is a nice change from what we usually hear and see here. Glad you had what sounds like a great day with your grandson and, in turn, got to witness two lovable boys interacting with their wonderful nanny!

kathleencares said...

Always nice to read the good sightings for a change. Thanks for posting!