Tuesday

Regent Street near Columbus in Rye Brook/Port Chester

Received Tuesday, May 6, 2008
nanny sighting logo Your nanny was in a car, possibly late, with two children in the back of a late model sedan. Without even looking, she floors it and backs out across two lanes of traffic nearly slamming in to me as I travel down Regent street with twin 10 week old babies. Your nanny is young with light hair and eyes, seemed average size. Your children were two boys with darker hair and features. The car was a brownish sedan. The time-3:30 PM on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness, how do you know it was a nanny!?! you must teach me your skills...

Anonymous said...

I always laugh at the "baby on board" signs or the people that say "and my kids were in the car!!!" I agree that kids are precious. But NOBODIES life should be put in danger by ignorant, negligent, distracted drivers. I just love how any traffic incident is so much more atrocious if there are kids in the car. I understand that the worst thing that could happen to you is to see your children hurt but that doesn't mean their lives are any more valuable than anybody elses.

Anonymous said...

9:59 here - wanted to clarify, with kids in the near miss car. Obviously if someone is driving like an idiot with kids IN the car that is worse. But it seems like someone driving dumb without a kid in the car gets more attention when they almost hit a car full of kids than they do when they almost hit a car full of adults.