Sunday

Greene Street Consignment Shop in Bryn Mawr, PA

Received Sunday, August 26, 2007
On Saturday (8/25) around 12:30, near the Greene Street consignment shop in Bryn Mawr, PA, your nanny-- a young, thin attractive blond woman-- dragged your crying little girl out of the store, immediately lit a cigarette, and then leaned down (cigarette in mouth) to scream at the little girl for crying, blowing her smoky breath into the girl's face. Her voice was harsh and mean as she yelled at the child to stop crying. I *think* that I heard the little girl cry that she wanted mommy, so I assumed that the woman was only a caretaker. The little girl was about 3 or 4 years old, dressed in a brightly colored skirt, and had her blond hair tied in a pony tail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe it was her little sister, or a relative.

Anonymous said...

Whether a nanny or a relative, that is awful!

Anonymous said...

Disgusting nanny! I'd cry for my mommy too if my nanny smoked and stunk of smoke.

Anonymous said...

That's a shame to see something like that in our country .