Wednesday

Hype Dance in Chico, California

Received Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I have contemplated for a week or so now on whether or not to send this to you guys, but I believe it is a disservice not to report this girl. After many weeks observing this young lady with her charge, I have had enough. I see her every week on a local dance studio(Hype Dance) with the little girl she watches(a petite blond hair blue eyed girl who is so sweet and very active). She is incredibly abrupt and rude with her, she yells at her in the car after class. She(the nanny) is incredibly strict as well, don't get me wrong being strict is good but she is unreasonably strict. She takes her into the local coffee shop near a busy street and I have seen the little girl push the door open with out the nanny(a slender girl, long brown haired, they always drive a white SUV) noticing. I just cant get over how rude she is to this precious girl.
Sincerely,
Concerned Parent

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here's one for ya genuis! If you know that the little girl is there every week, some one must know who the parents are just maybe you should ask around for a phone number and have a talk with them. Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

Or maybe mind your business. That also works. People are so nosy especially white people they are always in your business. This is coming from a white person. Mind your business!

Anonymous said...

white people don;t say "mind your business".
That's a Jamaican saying.

Anonymous said...

I understand why you don't want to get in the middle. She could keep the nanny and you could have an issue on your hands. I approached my neighbor (who I had a very casual relationship with) about her nanny who was yelling at her children and very harsh with them. She was like a drill sargeant. Never kind. The neighbor thanked me tersely and slammed the door in my face. So for the next six months I had to live across the hall from the nasty nanny who felt vindicated by her employer's siding with her and used it as an excuse to be even nastier to the little kids (and to me and mine).

Anonymous said...

ive heard white people say mind your business before what is this ebonics school??

Anonymous said...

American people, black and white say, "mind your own business".

Jamaicans say "mind your business".

Anonymous said...

write the parents a note telling the mom to check up on the nanny.

Anonymous said...

Please say something. If you would want someone to tell you about a situation, then you should find a way to tell this person. Explain that you don't mean to overstep any boundaries, but that what you've seen consistently disturbs you, and that you would want to know about it if this were your child.