Monday

59th Street Big Playground today at Central Park in NYC

Received Monday, May 28, 2007
If your nanny has short hair and wore a striped polo today (Sunday 5/27) and was with two little babies in a Valco twin stroller and was at the 59th. street big playground today in CP, I had a chance to observe her and found her more than lacking. This nanny is not good. She was unable to manage the two children she had with her. She allowed the younger child to play unsupervised. The older child got hurt and started crying and she did nothing to respond or comfort the child. She just continued yapping on her cell phone. Looking straight through the children. I am guessing she was a "weekend nanny". I heard they are expensive. This woman isn't worth $2 an hour to pet sit. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, wearing a polo with stripes is a red flag for one thing. Anyone wearing such a polo has NO taste and more than likely, no brains. The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 3:52PM

Anonymous said...

when I've read some of these sightings I am sure I would not be allowing the riff raff to go near my precious pouches. They would be traumatized and ruined.

Anonymous said...

Some people are not fit to care for children

Anonymous said...

Striped polos whould be banned, even on yatchs.