Tuesday

Mamaroneck Hotel Mamaroneck, NY

Received Tuesday, October 3, 2006
I have a nanny behaving not like a nannystory for you. She takes care of two kids and one is in school during the day. The 2 1/2 year old is not in school so she takes the kid with her like after lunch to meet up with her boyfriend at the Mamaroneck Hotel. She works as a nanny in Mamaroneck. Her boss has no idea she does this. And she gets paid good money as a nanny. I know she has done this at least twice. What do you think she is doing at a hotel for a few hours a day? She says the kid naps then. Seems wrong to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have spoken to her. If you know her, why can't you find out who she works for?

Anonymous said...

I sent this in. I do know her. I have met the people she works for. I am thinking of sending them an anonymous letter but she picks up the mail. I can make an anonymous call. She is someone I go to the city with on weekend to party. She is not a bad person. She is just not a good nanny. I have 3 friends that are nannies. And they are all good and would never do that,

Anonymous said...

This does not surprise me. I don't know why. I always wondered who utilized that motel. Now I know.

Anonymous said...

I think I just found the hotel to put my mother in law up at when she visits!

Anonymous said...

You can send an anonymous note by mail to the parents. Just put "personal and confidential" on the front of the envelope. She should not be opening any of her employer's mail! If you want to call anonymously, just dial *67 before dialing the number and your number will be blocked. You are doing the right thing...that child should not be in that environment. That's something that could scar him for life...really.

Anonymous said...

Nanny and boyfriend committing felony (ies) if engaged in adult activity while the child is in the room. Both of them are nuts. In fact, presumption of adult activity will probably stick even if it is less than that. They and anyone like them are both nuts.