Friday

Armonk, NY

Received Friday, October 20, 2006
My brother used to date this nanny who was a live-in and worked in Armonk. The family that she worked for treated her really nice. She made/makes a great salary and really has it made. I won't say her name but she is white, American and attractive and not quite 25 and likes to spend the weekends in the city. My brother with says that he used to sneak in their house, climbing through a laundry room window. He tells some pretty sordid stories involving the misuse of the house. But this is what cracks me up. He was helping his best friend fix up this house his mother had bought up in Peekskill. On two different occasions when the nanny's Armonk employers were away, my brother and this guy drive over to the Armonk house and rip out some of their shrubs, flowers, vegetation, tree seedlings, etc. I can't imagine the size of the property these people had but he claims he totally landscaped his mother's house. And these people didn't notice? Thank goodness for them the nanny at least seemed like she was in to the kids. Wake up parents!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you here? You should be reporting your brother to the police.

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

I think it's kind of funny actually. Stealing shrubs from the rich to give to the poor...

Anonymous said...

This gets my vote for favorite post. It's like, oh you know, who is that person who robber from the rich to give to the poor. Jesse James? I picture the mom just beaming with pride over her lush vegetation. You should have put a disclaimer on this post, because now I have the hankering for some Blooming wisteria.

Anonymous said...

what is this? get your revenge on the nanny who isn't dating your brother anymore . . .quite possibly because he's a thief????

if this was sucha concern . .you probably would've wrote this WHEN your brother was dating her, not after the fact when you all are bitter. Please.

Anonymous said...

REVENGE? I can think of better things to do for revenge.

Anonymous said...

why would you be proud of your brother helping steal other people's belongings? perhaps we should question YOUR judgement and morals, rather than the nanny's.

Coco said...

Lol !!! I agree!