Friday

Big Lots Store at Bristol St. in Santa Ana, CA - Lic. Plate No. 5FJW???

Friday, September 29, 2006
If you can give me the last three digits of either you or your nanny's Gold/Tan Lincoln Navigator, I have very important information regarding the injury and neglect (from both caretaker and store employees) I witnessed your child suffer today in a Big Lots store off of Bristol in Santa Ana, CA. The caretaker was an older woman, spoke primarily Spanish, about 5'2" and 190lbs, very short dark and tight curly hair, walks with a limp. The child is about 3yrs old, bright brown eyes, light brown skin, dark brown gelled hair.
PLEASE email me! super_mommie@sbcglobal.net
Signed,
Concerned Parent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already, I suggest you contact the Child Protective Services in Orange County (which I googled to find out was the CPS in Santa Ana). I think a lot of the nonsense on this site is Gladys Kravitz meets UberYuppie, but what you're talking about is serious, so I'll post it here & e-mail it to you:

Link to Orange Co. CPS:
http://www.ssa.ocgov.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions/default.asp