Monday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, April 17, 2010
cl wtf with mpp
.... WHAT?!

1) I need a sitter? (Norfolk)
Hello, My name is Katherine and I am in desperate need of a sitter for my two boys tomorrow? It's so last minute and not very responsible but my Husband and I are going to Busch Gradens tomorrow...it was supposed to be a suprise but he left out one important detail..THE KIDS?
I have two boys. One is 2 and the other is 3. The 3 year old is potty trained and the 2 year old is learning. I WANT CHILDCARE in MY HOME. PLEASE. I would feel much better about them being cared for in my home. You are more than welcome to eat our food.....or watch the t.v. but our internet is broken so you will be without?
I will pay accordingly to the hours. You wont get ripped off I promise. Just take great care of my boys. PLEASE, O and dont steal my things...of course!!!
I live in Bakers Crossing off of Newtown and Virginia Beach Blvd. there is a park 10 steps from my house so you are free to take them over there if you want. I have plenty of toys and stuff for them to do. They play well with each other and wont ask much of you.
I need someone from about 8:45 or (9 on the dot) AM to about 4 maybe 5 pm or later on SAT. 04/17/10.
I prefer only woman ( sorry) and I would enjoy an older more experienced woman or maybe a responsible teenager.
Please if you email can you send a picture...PLEASE!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Wish me LUCK.
SIncerely, Katherine (757)390-**** EMAIL- krdavis2009@****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1695213156.html
_____________________________________________________________

2) babysitt (Pittsburgh)
I will babysitt any age i have experience of 16 years im 26 married no kids but trying i have reference resume anything u need i love children if u have animals im k with all different types i do smoke im quitting on the 25th of this month for good im really good with kids i can give u a back ground check please email me to ask any questions u may have or to set up a interview my prices are really reasonable i know people r struggling and i try to work around that thankyou and god bless
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1693257965.html
_____________________________________________________________

3) Babysitter needed for Saturday and Various Times (Norfolk)
Hello,
I am a single mother of a soon to be 4 year old boy, Romeo. I am very protective of my son and am looking for some help for the next month or so while I get some things done in order to move out of Virginia. I prefer he be watched in our home because he is most comfortable here, however I am flexible. I do need him to be watched this Saturday night, next Tuesday night and every now and then. Perhaps a college student may best suit this position. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks, Niki
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1693960523.html
_____________________________________________________________

4) Date night sitter NEEDED... ASAP (Norfolk)
Hi! I am looking for a person to come to MY home to watch my two children for date nights. Must have own transportation and references. We would love to interview today and start tomorrow. They are 3 and 6 months. The hours would be from 5 or 6 until 12 at the latest. Please email me today if you are interested. Thanks!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1693238539.html
_____________________________________________________________

5) Looking for a FT live-in Nanny to start June 1st (New York)
My husband and I are new to the area as we just re-located from Park Slope. Unfortunately our previous nanny could not move with us. I will be beginning my Ob/GYN residency at Staten Island University Hospital starting in mid-June. We are looking for a full time live-in nanny to move into our detached studio apartment that has a private bath and kitchen. Harper just recently turned one and is truly a great kid. Also, we have a large but sweet Rottweiler, Bentley, so our nanny will need to feel comfortable around big dogs. We live off Father Capodanno Blvd in a great location near the boardwalk and park. This position is only for those interested in a long-term job. Below are some things we are looking for in Harper’s nanny:
- Experience and references working with infants and toddlers
-Responsible
-Punctual
-Reliable
-Flexible with hours during week
-CPR certified
-Great personality
-English speaking
Any recommendations are welcome.
Thank you!
Brittany (mom to Harper (12 months))
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/kid/1694388380.html
Uh... I guess his name is... Harper, lol.
_____________________________________________________________

6) Nanny available asap (Milwaukee)
Email me for more information/any questions.
I dont feel like I have to say much more :)
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1688225373.html
_____________________________________________________________

7) 2 yr old duaghter needs a sitter friday (D.C.)
Hello I am a single mom trying to better my daughter and I's life by getting a new better paying job and we have a mandatory meeting at the facility in Dulles Town Center off Nokes Blvd
I am looking for a responsible adult (18 or older) to care for my daughter in your home or at and around the facility where I have my meeting (plenty to do) It would be about 10:20am till around 12:30 or so. If she really enjoys you and you are a good fit I will be needing full time care for her by May 8th. Please respond with a little about yourself, and what you would charge me for care, becuase price will matter at least till my new salery kicks in!!!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1693538666.html
_____________________________________________________________

8) ($0 for the first 2 hours) babysitter here (Wisconsin)
HELLO. I am a sophomore at UW - La Crosse majoring in Psychology and Pre - OT with an emphasis in Child and Youth Care.

I am looking to care for a child 2 or under. However, I am going to be completely honest, I do not have an experience with children this young which is why I would like the opportunity. I am reliable, trustworthy, caring, and a fast learner. I love children and want to be able to feel comfortable with all ages! If you just show me the ropes I will be able to feel comfortable caring for your child.

I know most parents would rather have someone with experience, but I need to start somewhere. I would be willing to negotiate a very good price due to my lack experience. I would also be willing to babysit the first time for a couple of hours for FREE when you just needed to go run errands or just wanted some "you" time! I really want the experience and to become comfortable with children that young.

If you have any questions about me feel free to email me and ask. I hope someone will give me the opportunity. In the subject please put "under 2" Thanks.

Also I am not sure if I will get any responses from parents, but if anyone has any ideas on how I can get experience please let me know. Thanks :)
Original URL: http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/kid/1684726779.html
_____________________________________________________________

9) Need last minute overnight care for Saturday (Norfolk)
I know this is last minute but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. My husband and I made plans for Saturday and unfortunately the sitter I had arranged is unable to watch my son. He is 1 going on 2yrs old. I just need a sitter from 7pm-7am. Please send me an email with your rates and I will arrange a meeting. Thanks.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1694811536.html
_____________________________________________________________

10) responsible young grandmother looking to babysit in a home setting (N.C.)
I am a younger grandmother with 2 grand daughters one I have raised since birth. the other one and his paretns live with me, I have babysitted since I was 13 and have always enjoyed kids, I make it fun and family centered enviroment in a home setting, I treat the children like my own, I have fun and let them be a kid and play but its also naturally educating, but no strict schedules and such. I'm fairly flexable and can babysit any shift. I have a fenced in back yard with all the toys you cna think of, however I have been reduced to a mobile home on a sometimes bumpy road but in a quiet good neighborhood in Hampstead. and its well maintaiend and clean and safe. I was married to a police officer for over 20 years, i have a good reputation and no smoking, I am looking to only babysit one but will consider two if needed. but am looking for a steady job. If you feel I'm the babysitter you are looking for, feel call me at 473-**** My rates are $100 per week paid a week in advance each week, rates can be adjusted depending on hours. m Also a reduced rate if you have two children.
Original URL: http://wilmington.craigslist.org/kid/1686709360.html
_____________________________________________________________

11) i need a babysitter for my date nights (Phoenix)
i have 3 children ages 4, 4, and 1 1/2. i know every mother says their children are well behaved but i can garentee mine are. their not your adverage kids. im a stay at home mother and home school. they really like low key activities, reading, coloring, arts and crafts, playing dress up, and the twins love anything school related (i dont push it they really do love it). im very interactive with them and expect you to be aswell. i just want a sitter who will be fun and hands on not just sit in front of the tv (untill they are asleep of coarse. their nightly routine consists of....brush teeth which they do on there own for the most part, get pj's on which again the twins pick out and dress themselves, eat (hot cooked meals only which i will have prepared in advanced) and story time for all three. its fairly easy. they go to bed at 8pm sharp and we would leave around 630 sometimes earlier. we will never be out more then 3-4 hrs. i ask that you have expieriance with kids, be 20 years or older (i will check id), have vehicle, speak decent english (my husband and children know alost of spanish but none of us are fully fluent, have a phone and have references which i will check aswell. if you are fun and love kids and dont mind a somewhat structured routine then this might be perfect for you. there is no cleaning or cooking involved i want 100%of your focus on my babies <3.>Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/dmg/1683993355.html
_____________________________________________________________

Cute and off-kilter or just plain Crazy...

12) Your very own Mary Poppins (D.C.)
Hi my name is Jessica. I am in 11th grade.
When I'm with your children I will be responsible and at the same time become their best friend! I'm so fun, I’ll do anything to make your child happy. =)
I can help you out in the house if you need me to. (do the dishes, clean and fold laundry, feed your children, pick up toys after them, help you clean and organize their rooms, put them to bed, etc.)
To the children:
~ We can go to the park
~ Play basketball or soccer
~ I'll play Barbie’s with you, race and play with your cars, if u love video games, I do too!
~ We’ll do homework. If you don’t understand something I can help u. So then we can have fun fun fun after.
~ Want to be like Dora and Boots! I can teach you anything you want to know in Spanish! “¡VĂ¡monos” (let’s go!) “¡lo hicimos!” (we did it!)
~ If u love to dance, I can put music on and become your dance teacher and we can make our own dance steps together. We can put Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock or High School Musical songs!! Then after we can show your mommy and daddy!
~ Do u always help your mommy to cook and make something yummy & delicious? I do! We can make cookies, cupcakes, French toast, pancakes and put a lot of chocolate chips in them or even make something up together!
~ Do u like to play dress up, become a princess and have a princess tea party, and boys do u like to pretend your spider-man climbing walls and like to become a superhero?!……. I’ll become spider-woman!
~ And overall I will be the best babysitter that you ever had!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1695364157.html
_____________________________________________________________

13) Live in Nanny/Housekeeper (California)
Live in Nanny/ Housekeeper can live with family 7 days
Monday through friday weekends off
You have a permanent residence at the house but only work 5 days
The Nanny part is for our pets as kids are grown
We have a 4000sqft home and you have your own bedroom and bathroom
Please Leave your contact info when you reply
We are looking for someone with work experience
Thank you and have a great day
Compensation: $400/day
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/dmg/1691177845.html
_____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

14) YEARS OF EXP. (Pittsburgh)
hi my name is kadiedra i have recently moved to blairsville from jackson mi, with my boyfriend who is attending wyotech.
i am highly recommended back where i moved from.
i have watched children from newborn and up.
i am looking forward to meeting you and your children.
my rates vary on how far i have to drive.
RATES
newborn- 5months:$5-$10 an hour
5months- a year:$15-$20 an hour
a year- and up:$25-30 an hour
----------WEEKLY------------
newborn-5months:$100 an week
5months-a year:$150 an week
a year-and up:$200 an week
----------PACKAGES----------
1-2 kids:$20 an hour
2-3 kids:$30 an hour
3 and more:$50 an hour
--------------------------------
if you like what you have read please give me a call @ 724 675 **** or email me @ kadiedragoodwin@**** THANK YOU!!!!
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1694096918.html

* Response from CL reader:

15) RE: R U SERIOUS?? Years of Exp. (Pittsburgh)
How can you in your right mind charge rates like this?? Do you live in the real world? Do you really think you are actually worth that? Are you posting a fantasy are just plain greedy? Most people in a profession do not make that kind of money!! No one in their right mind would EVER pay you that!
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1694096918.html
_____________________________________________________________

16) Looking for full time Nanny/Caregiver (D.C.)
Single mother is looking for a do-it-all person to help with two kids (10 months and 2.5 years old). I need help with housekeeping as well. Roughly 200 hours a month.
8:30am - 6pm. Kids eat anything, sleep well, very easy-going.
One extra requirement... to keep a daily diary of babies' funny stories, development, etc. Compensation: $1000 per month
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1695573244.html

* Response from CL reader:

17) Looking for full time Nanny/Caregiver (D.C.)
So you want someone to work a 9-5 taking care of a baby and a toddler, clean your house, and compile your baby book for $FIVE DOLLARS AN HOUR!? You must be out of your mind lady!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1695680118.html
_____________________________________________________________

18) Seeking night childcare (Sacramento)
I am seeking childcare for my two kiddos. 2 and 5 years old. A college student would be ideal. I do live across from ARC. The hours that I would need you would be when the kids are sleeping for the most part, so that leaves ample time to study. I am not able to pay very much. I will say I am thinking 100 a week. This would be a flat rate, not hourly. I work the swing shift and it is hard to find childcare for those hours. I am asking that you have your own transportation and cell phone. I will provide the meals for them, have them bathed. You would just to to let them play, call me at bedtime, and put them down. The hours would be 3pm - 1230 am. I know that's late, but I know there are some who don't mind these hours. I would pay bi-weekly. Please have experience. I would prefer that you know CPR for children, but it is not a must being that they will be asleep most of the time. Obviously this would done from my home. If you have any questions please let me know. I am looking to start asap. I will be doing interviews first. I must know that you and my kiddos can get along. Oh, I have a cat in the home so if you are allergic, I apologize. He is an indoor/outdoor cat, so that would not work for the allergy pron. I am also in the middle of moving so the house is a bit array...LOL It is coming along though. If you would like to be an on call for weekend nights out that would be great too. All in one. I look forward to hearing from you all. When you respond be sure to include your age, and experience. As well as if you have a vehicle and cell. Dawn
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1694481342.html
_____________________________________________________________

19) SUMMER BABYSITTER NEEDED (Chicago)
PEFECT POSITION FOR A HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE STUDENT WHO HAS THE SUMMER OFF AND LIVES NEAR THE JOLIET/MINOOKA AREA!
Babysitter needed Mon-Fri 6:30a-4:30p in my Minooka home beginning June 7th 2010.
Responsibilities will include – breakfast, lunch, and snacks and entertaining 3 children - ages 11, 9 and 7.
Weekly pay = $275.00 + expenses for gas or outings as needed.
Must have transportation to and from my home. A later start time could be arranged if needed
Please email your interest.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/dmg/1694781315.html
_____________________________________________________________

20) ChildCare needed ASAP!!! (Sacramento)
Hello SAHMS and Students!!!
We are in need of a quality care giver for our soon to be 3 year old son. We live in Roseville, centrally located off Criby near the 80. We are looking for someone who can be in our home Mon-Thu, axp. hours from 6:15am-5:45pm. We are looking ONLY for someone who LOVES children, is active, outgoing, fun, trustworthy, dependable, has the ability to handle a 3 year BOY with a smile and sincere concern. My son is active and outgoing, he loves to laugh and learn. We are looking for someone that can support this growth in our son.

*Please be prepared to agree to a background check, Drivers record check and references are required that are recent. I'm sure any Mother can understand this request :)

*Salary- We are of course are prepared to pay YOU :) We figure childcare centers charge axp. $20/day per a child. So that what we are offering for compensation plus food. We are open to also providing food costs for a SAHM with one (1) child.

***Please only apply if you are serious and this fits your schedule and finical needs. As we are also on a strict budget and cannot bargain any rates other then what is posted. We are looking to find the right fit ASAP- Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1693610809.html
_____________________________________________________________

21) REALLY HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY???? (Milwaukee)
I am seeking a babysitter for about 20 hours a week. I am getting replys for $10.00 and $15.00 an hour. I really think that is high due to the fact CNAS make $9.00 to $10.00 an hour. Please respond to help me! PS do not want any cleaning. Thank you
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1687994291.html
_____________________________________________________________

22) Live in Nanny needed (Va. Beach)
My husband and I are currently looking for a live-in-nanny to help care for our two boys ages two and 7months . You must have experience caring for children, provide references, have your own health insurance, hold a current drivers liscence in good standing and have no criminal background ( we will check!!). No pets or smokers please. You will not be required to work over 40 hours a week. In return we will provide you with a fully furnished room with cable tv, home phone, all utilities paid, wireless internet, safe place to park your vehicle, full laundry and kitchen privlages and a place to call home. We will also pay $400 a month.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/lab/1686401622.html
_____________________________________________________________

23) Only the reliable need apply (Va. Beach)
Hello my name is Kelly and I am looking for a baby-sitter for my 2 children. I pay 100.00 per week and my schedule does change a little each week. My children are 5yrs (boy) and 2 yrs (girl). My son is very queit and my daughter is hard to keep up w/. I'm looking for someone who will be dependable, honest, and not hurt my children in any way. I do prosecute to the fullest extent if I find out anything otherwise. I will also perform a background check to make sure you are the person I amlooking for. I would like to find an in-home sitter. I have a small house but I only live a couple miles from the beach which is where the kids do love to spend time. I also have animals in the home so if you are afraid of them you might not want to apply. My son is starting his homeschooling so his lessons do need to be kept up w/ and they will be outlined for you everyday as to what he needs to study. We are new to it so pls be patient w/ him. You will have full use of the kitchen and making meals for the kids, (pls don't go hog wild). I know that there is a lot to do and the pay is only 100.00 per week but I ama single mom and I have to do this myself. If you think you are qualified enough to take this on give me a call or e-mail me. Thank you, Kelly. plse no calls before 9a or after 9p. 757-851-****. Like I said I do understand that this isn't a lot of money so if you do find another job while you are employed w/ us that is fine but I do require 2 weeks notice sothat I can find someone else.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/lab/1682563127.html
_____________________________________________________________

24) Need childcare for 2yr old daughter (Milwaukee)
I am looking for someone to care for my two year old daughter. I am a full-time student, and I currently hold two part-time jobs. I am looking for someone to come 5 days a week at our home in Greenfield. I am a single mother and currently can only offer $50.00 a week. This is a good opportunity for students to build a reference and to make some extra cash , or anyone else who has a lot of spare time. Qualifications: experience necessary, at least one reference/recommendation, high energy, females only apply please. Looking to hire immediately. Hours are in the morning to evening. In the process of changing per my summer class hours. Please email me for more inquiries. Interviews will be available to those who qualify. If interested please email me (Tasha) with contact information @ tlhprofessional@****
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1683312480.html
_____________________________________________________________

25) IN NEED OF CHILDCARE IN MY HOME ASAP! (Madison)
I AM LOOKING FOR A NANNY/BABYSITTER IN MY HOME M-F 8ISH-5ISH, FOR MY 10 MONTH OLD BABY GIRL. SHE IS VERY FUN, AND A HAPPY BABY. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU. I AM LOOKING TO PAY NO MORE THAN 180/WEEK.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1689933352.html
_____________________________________________________________

26) NEED A BABYSITTER (Norfolk)
HI MY NAME IS ANGELIQUE IM 18YRS OLD I HAVE BEEN BABYSITTING SINCE I WAS 9 I LOVE KIDS I HAVE A 5MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND 1 ON THE WAY MY RATES ARE LOW I CHARGE $20 DAILY AND $30 WEEKLY WHAT I MEAN BY WEEKLY IS IF U NEED ME MORE THAN ONE DAY IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT NEEDS A BABYSITTER SO IF U ARE WILLING FOR ME TO WATCH YOUR KIDS YOU CAN CALL ME AT 757 305 **** THANKS
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/res/1688195504.html
_____________________________________________________________

27) Need a Nanny for 2 babies!! (Pittsburgh)
I am looking for a nanny/sitter for three children, but the primary care will be for two babies, ages 1 and 2. The 7 year old goes to school at 8:42 in the morning and comes home at 4pm. The babies will need care all day. I would ask that you pick up after the children and do their dishes from the day that they use and yours. That is it. I can only afford to pay $200 a week though. In the summer, my 7 year old may be here or with his dad. Most summers he goes to his dads for the summer, but that is never a guarantee. I would need the nanny to have a reliable car to get here for work. I have a large yard for the kids to play. Jobs are hard to find, and I know the pay isnt ideal for some people, but if you cant take $200 a week, please do not reply. I am interviewing for a job tomorrow so if you contact me, I can give more details in about a week on when I would need you to start. This position is permanent, and we really need someone who would treat our children like their own. Please email me ASAP and we can talk about any questions you have. Thanks. Brandi
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1688461820.html
_____________________________________________________________

28) Babysitter/TEACHER needed (Norfolk)
So I'm searching for a babysitter/teacher for my 5yr old son to prepared for him school which he'll be attemding on September I do however need, that somebody to be between witchduck and newtown rd and virginia beach blvd, I don't expect to pay more than 110 weekly because if that is the case I'll put him on daycare also definitely would only be Monday~Friday 7am to 6pm only serious indivuals, responsible and with positive attitude and I will be interviewing you and seeing where my child will be taking care of at. Thank you.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1694084017.html
_____________________________________________________________

29) Daycare in my Folsom Home (Sacramento)
I am looking for an older teenager, college girl with a car to hang out with my 10 year old daughter for part of the summer. It would be a great way for you to earn alittle extra money but not be tied down to a full time job! It will probably be 5-6 weeks out of the summer. Time would be 9 to 5. I would want you to take her to the water park and other fun outings, all on me ofcourse. Brooke is a really fun and outgoing girl. I would also like to have someone who I could call periodically for evining outings. The weekly pay for the summer would be $125 and I pay $8 an hour for evening sitting. Please let me know if you would be interested in one or both of these positions. Tina 370-****
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/1688850062.html

* Response from CL reader:

30) RE: day-care in your home for 10 yr old (Sacramento)
Your ad says you want someone to come to your home for 8 hours a day and pay them only $125 a week. You should be paying three times that much at least!!! I feel sorry for your child that you think so little of her that you would hire someone to come in your home and be alone w/ your 10 year old daughter for 3 dollars an hour.
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/1689508643.html
_____________________________________________________________

31) Nanny/Housekeeper (California)
Couple is looking for someone who truly loves infants to care for 21 month old boy. Must be fun type of person who loves singing, reading, dancing, playing, going to parks, library etc. You must also be organized and clean person. Need someone who actually wants to be a nanny or is a nanny. We can compensate one of two ways. We can rent out our bedroom suite for $1000 a month and pay it to you, or we can give you the bedroom suite without any charge, as well as food. And we can add to this a monthly stipend of $400 per month if you live in.
hours are generally 7:30 to 5 whether you live in or out of our home.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and not old. We are posting this in LA because for some reason, we are only getting older and disabled persons applying up here. We need someone who can handle the activities of infant and keeping home straight.
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/dmg/1688544880.html
_____________________________________________________________

32) Childcare needed (Milwaukee)
I am in need of child care during the week while my wife and myself are at work. We recently moved from west allis to sussex and had to give up our sitter due to the fact the drive was too far. It would be approx. 3 or 4 days a week from 8am till about 5pm. Our son is 2 yrs old and is very well behaved. I am open to discuss how much we're willing to pay but so you have an idea we were paying our last sitter 20 dollars a day and paying them every 2 weeks when we got paid. If this is something your interested in please contact me at 414-241-**** my name is Gerry. Or you can contact my wife Jenni at 262-825-****. Thanks!
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1690869930.html
_____________________________________________________________

33) In home Nanny in exchange for room & board & money (Chicago)
Seeking a Nanny for my two boys 3 mths old and 6 yrs old..would like for the Nanny to live with us in my 3 bedroom Munster Home in exhange for Nanny service which will be needed mainly mon-fri 8am until 6pm and sometimes at night on the weekend and would also give Nanny a weekly allowance. Nanny is free to have a second job that works around my needed work schedule. Nanny could also have a small child of their own. Background Check required. If intersted please email resume along with desired weekly allowance amount. Compensation: $100.00 per week
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/dmg/1691712764.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to the following Readers for their Contribution this week: krupitzerb, cinder38, amyfacie, mbargielski, VAnanny and MissDee... all of you did an awesome job!! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And please don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----














DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE USE THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT... THANK YOU!

No comments: