Monday

CL - WTF?

Photobucket Saturday, January 17, 2009
.... What?!

1) Enlightened Woman Seeks To Care For Autistic Little Ones (Nationwide)
Highly evolved Light-Being seeks to lovingly nurture an Autistic baby, toddler or small child ... here's why: Speaking as a spiritually conscious Human Being apprized of our higher Truths, and the new Earth energies, I know who these very awesome Young Ones are, and I desire to be apart of the magic and wonderful of their lives, gain-ing vital information for the masses along the way. Austic parents, be sure to ask where these quotes below come from. There's vital information available for you. "These Special Beings (Austistic Children) have one foot in one dimension and and one foot in another dimension ... much like me now!! Autistic children are easy for higher vibrating individuals like myself to interact with because they are at more similar levels and we can (see) each other." "Autistic children are here to bridge the gap by holding a line of connection between dimensions. This is why the incidence of autism has skyrocketed in recent years." A little about me: Amongst other good things, I'm a mature, highly conscious Metaphysical Practitioner, resident of GA for (22)-months, overqualified for the tradi-tional employment market. Requiring an income while I labor upon my body and my audio books, caring for these children or "able-bodied Elders" would be ideal for a decent earnings. To experience my Light and discern for yourself whether I might be an exceptionally good match, please visit my websites: ****[678-569-**** ]**** - Anytime Serious parents, etc., please visit at least the first site and if your resonate with the vibe, please call my dedicated voicemail, hear my voice and if it still feels good, leave a clear message or email me. I am available immediately, have no ties to this city, am willing to relocate, for "the work of Spirit" is far more important than physical location. Namaste'
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/994438725.html
__________________________________________________________

2) Nanny's Ad (Berkeley)
This ad is my first shot at a professional nannying gig. But, oh, I am experienced with little ones. And my creative energies dilate in their company.
I can provide references upon request. Though I haven’t been a nanny, per se, I have cared for friends’ children over the years––and for my own younger siblings––until we were separated (a result of the foster system), they called me mommy. For sure, I was a good mommy.
Even as a child.
I am new to the Bay Area and must find a job to foot my rent and fill my belly. I cannot imagine a more desirable livelihood than to care for, entertain and nurture your young in the times your attentions must be directed elsewhere.
I live in the West Oakland area in a converted warehouse for working artists. I do not drive, but I can peddle almost anywhere.
I specialize in story-time and other creative play. My friend Laylie, eight, let me know that her favorite thing to do when we’re together is to take a “fancy dress walk” while noting everything we see that’s both blue and “see through.”
I am young. Twenty. With two years of a Massachusetts liberal arts education under my belt. I hope to eventually re-enroll in school here. Whilst working in this field.
Funny, to think of childcare as a field. Much more appealing employment than, say, a field of retail. Or the field of washing dishes, Tom thought, his heart sinking. Though I am not opposed to washing your family’s dishes, oh no.
I want to work for you. I will do well. You dictate the terms. Within reason, I’m there.
I am attaching a picture of myself and my dear Laylie acting out the word “oneiric.”
I am, by the way, the slightly more grown-up looking brunette. Sincerely, Katharine
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/989828932.html
__________________________________________________________

3) Part Time Wife Wanted - Prefer International Student or Visitor (NY)
This would require you to consider to relocate to the mid-west. So if you are not willing to move away from the big city. Please do not reply to this ad. To care for things, dishes, laundry, and cooking, ect. Must enjoy children. Serious inquiry only. Caribbean, Asian, African a plus. Thanks
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/dmg/995242289.html
__________________________________________________________

4) In Need of a Babysitter Today.... (Circle & Verde)
I am in desperate need of a babysitter today and for the rest of the week from 1-8. I would also need it for next week too.. I am going to lose my job if I do not find someone now. I can only afford 40.00 - 50.00 a week for the next two weeks but will be able to give more after that. My son is 3 years old and very personable.. If you are interested please call me ASAP at 719-352-****
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/991438343.html
__________________________________________________________

5) Need Hotel Sitter 1/29 night for 1 year old (Las Vegas strip)
Hi there, My husband and I are traveling to Vegas on Jan. 29th for a long weekend and we are taking our 1 year old boy with us. We are meeting my mother there so we will have daycare the majority of the time. However, Thursday night is the night we need childcare because she arrives on Friday! Our son just turned 1 on Dec. 11th and I am totally open to times (he goes to bed at 8pm so if it is after 8 he'll sleep the whole time!). All we are looking for is someone who can come to the hotel room and watch him for a few hours, maybe 8-12ish? I just want to make sure it is someone trustworthy as my son is the most precious thing to me, and I definitely would like references. But we are very easygoing and just want to have some fun! Send me an email:) Theresa
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/991717170.html
__________________________________________________________

6) Sitter needed this evening.... (Grapevine)
I am looking for a sitter for this evening and possibly others to sit for me. I have an 8 year old that is very well behaved. Cable, internet, and food provided. Sitting hours needed - 6pm/7pm to late tonight, you are welcome to sleep on the couch or leave when I return. Please give me a call to discuss rates. 817-797-**** Tanya
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/kid/986922907.html
__________________________________________________________

7) Childcare tonite in exchange for a haircut or color (your place or mine/LV)
I am a licensed cosmetologist looking for chilcare in exchange for a haircut or color job. I work at a high-end salon. With the ecomony the way it is i cannot afford extra childcare expenses, but have an event I must go to tonight. Please get back to me asap for info! I do highlights, color, low-lights and beautiful haircuts and mens cuts! Call me 702-883-**** ask for Shel
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/987608502.html

Angry Response From a CL Reader About The Above Ad:

8) RE: Childcare tonite in exchange for a haircut or color
Are you mad? Don't you know how much danger you are putting your kids in hiring strangers off of CL to come into your home and babysit? You may as well have a sign out in front of your house asking people off of the street to come right in... it's the same thing!
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/988260032.html
__________________________________________________________

9) I need a sitter tonite (Widefield Security Area)
I am needing a sitter for tonight so my husband and I can go out for some much needed alone time. I will need references for you sitting in someone else's home. The care will be for one child, 5 years old. We do have a schedule for her. Our home ha pets as well so someone who doesnt have allergies would be best suited for us. Pay as is follows 5 dollars an hour. I would prefer to meet you before tonight also. Email me if interested. or call 392 **** Tamara
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/988694839.html
__________________________________________________________

10) Need a Sitter ASAP!!!! (Fresno State Area)
I'm looking for a sitter starting tomorrow fulltime and long term...i know its short notice but im in a bind and ive already missed 2 days of work and cant miss another. My regular sitter text me at 1am on Monday night sayin she and her BF got into a fight and she was moving and could no longer watch my son. I just heard about Craigslist from a friend and was hoping this would pan out. I can offer $100 a week plus food money. I work Mon-Fri from 8-4:30pm. I would prefer you watch him out of my home at least until I get to know you. Please respond if this is something you can do. Thanks
Original URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/kid/993404807.html
__________________________________________________________

11) NEED EMERGENCY DAYCARE TODAY!!!!!! (Fresno)
Hi. I need a safe place to drop of my 3 y/o daughter TODAY...In about an hour....best friend is having a baby, no husband, no coach, and she is asking for me to be there. I am looking for (preferably a daycare center), or experienced babysitter that I can leave her at for just a few hours. From 9 to about 2 today. If you can help, or know of such a place, please reply with your phone number, and I will call back by 8:30 or so. Thank You!
Original URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/kid/993836702.html
__________________________________________________________

12) NEED CHILDCARE ASAP STARTING TOMORROW (San Diego)
My nanny decided to up and leave and not tell me and im currently active duty military living in Murphy Canyon. I have a 2 and 4 year old. THey are girls. I am needing childcare from 7am till the latest 5pm. I cant pay till payday on the 15th due to paying my nanny and not getting it back! I cant afford more than 85-90.00 per week per child. Please contact me by email with your information and what you have to offer and I will call you. THANK YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT blue_eyedgirl22@****... not at this craigslist posting!
Original URL:http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/kid/988643099.html
__________________________________________________________

13) IN NEED OF A BABYSITTER 8PM TO 5AM TO COME TO MY HOME 5 DAYS A WEEK (SW Las Vegas)
I NEED A BABYSITTER STARTING TONIGHT! I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD BOY AND 4 YEAR OLD GIRL. I CAN ONLY AFFORD $20 A NIGHT. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED, THANKS!
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/992804543.html
__________________________________________________________

14) Evening Sitter/Nanny needed in my Naperville Home ASAP (Chicago)
Nanny/sitter needed occasional evenings in my Naperville home. I need someone to start tonight as my sitter can't make it and if I don't go to work I'll loose 240 this evening. I also need to work tomorrow night. Hours are usually from 8 to between 10 and midnight. Pay is 10 per hour and the children are asleep when you arrive, there's absolutely no work involved. If you would like this position please be sure you can show up for work when I call as my position is an ON CALL position. If you can start this evening please write me and send a reference that can be contacted. Thanks so much
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/993023368.html
__________________________________________________________

15) **NEED A LAST MINUTE SITTER** 4 THIS EVENING! 1/17/09
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SITTER FOR (((THIS EVENING)))OUR SITTER CANCLED! WE WOULD PREFER THE SITTER TO COME TO OUR HOME AND WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY UP FRONT THAT WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH APPLICANTS THAT WOULD NEED TO BRING THERE OWN CHLID/CHILDREN. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONE-ON-ONE CARE FOR A FEW HOURS. ~WE ARE LOCATED ON THE FAR WEST SIDE OF MADISON OFF NORTH WHITNEY WAY (NEAR UNIVERSITY AVENUE) WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY LOVING, TRUSTWORTHY & COMPASSIONATE PERSON, WHO IS CPR AND 1ST AID CERTIFIED TO WATCH OUR 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. YOU MUST BE A NON-SMOKER AND PLEASE KNOW ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. EXPERIENCE WITH INFANT-TODDLERS IS A MUST!!! WE NEED OUR SITTER FOR THIS EVENING TO BE AVAILABLE FROM 9:15PM-MIDNIGHT AT THE LATEST. MY HUSBAND AND I WILL BE GOING TO A MOVIE AT POINT CINEMA OFF HIGH POINT RD. HERE ON THE WESTSIDE,WHICH IS NOT FAR FROM OUR HOME. WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH YOU PRIOR TO THIS EVENING SO PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW FOR TODAY!! PLEASE HAVE A CURRENT RESUME OR ALL REFERENCES WITH NUMBERS TO SHOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE. WE EXPECT OUR SITTER TO BE COMFORTABLE IN ALLOWING US TO DO A BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL. THE PAY WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS: 1 CHILD $7-$8/HR PLEASE CALL 608)334-**** carrie
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/996466451.html
__________________________________________________________

16) Nanny/Babysitter needed starting Feb. 16 (Crown Heights)
Date: 2009-01-15, 1:18PM
Hi, I'm a single mother looking for a someone to watch my 9 month old daughter starting Feb 16th. The hours would be from 8:15-7:00 M-F. I do not need help with cooking or cleaning, just taking care of my daughter. You must be willing to take her out when the weather permits and be able to communicate in English even if it isn't your first language. No smokers please. I do need someone that can work the full time as I don't have anyone that can watch her if you need to leave early for class and/or another job. Please have reliable references as well. As I am a single mom, "Park Avenue" type nannies need not apply. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email explaining your experience, background, your fee range and the best time to call. Thanks!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/994030983.html
__________________________________________________________

.... How Much?!

17) Mother's Helper needed ASAP FT, twin 2's and 3yr and 4yr (Lower Westchester)
Hi. We are looking for a full time mother's helper for our four delightful, young children. We have 2 year old twin girls, a 3 year old daughter and a four year old son. Need someone with high energy, excellent experience with multiple children at once, willing to do overnights, willing to travel with family in and out of the country. This means you must have a passport of visa that is legal and allows you to travel in and out. You are; someone aged 29-36 someone athletic and active someone that can swim someone with three or more outstanding references that we can speak to patient CPR and First AID trained. slim or athletic build open minded aware and on track of things Hours are M-F 6am-9pm. Weekends off. Can live in or live out. If live in pay is $280 per week, if live out pay is $320 per week. Excellent salary, great benefits, and many other perks. 4 days pro-rate for vacation! [aContact us soon please!
Original URL:http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/993029060.html

Several Angry Responses From CL Readers About The Above Ad:

18) RE: Mother's Helper needed ASAP FT, twin 2's and 3yr and 4yr
TELL ME ITS A JOKE! Do you feel comfortable sending out this ad???? JUST READ IT YOURSELF...The demands that you are making, the requirements that you wanted....BUT Compare it with WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING. OH Please PLEASE ...imagine yourself working for someone who has that kind of demand and you get paid what you are offering.... IF YOU CAN'T OFFER BETTER SALARY TO THE NANNIES/HOUSEKEEPERS...JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE....DO IT YOURSELF FOR GOD SAKE! AND YOU CALL IT "EXECELLENT SALARY" MY GOD
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/993242079.html

19) RE: Mother's Helper needed ASAP FT, twin 2's and 3yr and 4yr
Are you serious with that salary! for all those kids? That's insane!! I get 325 to watch 3 kids 4,6,9 and do HW with them from 2 till 6...You need to rethink your offer those are slave wages
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/993292392.html

20) RE: Mother's Helper needed ASAP FT, twin 2's and 3yr and 4yr
YOUR CRAZY...YOU WANT SOMEONE TO WATCH YOUR TWO YEAR OLD TWINS...YOUR THREE YEAR OLD GIRL...YOUR FOUR YEAR OLD SON....FROM 6AM-9PM M-F FOR A WHOPPING $320PER WEEK ARE YOU SICK??? YOU REALLY MUST BE..SINCE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO WATCH YOUR 4 KIDS ALL UNDER 4 FOR 75 HOURS PER WEEK...AND YOUR OFFERING $4.26 PER HOUR AND F.Y.I FOUR DOLLARS BELOW MINIMUM WAGE...YOUR CRAZY..GET OFF HERE..STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME WITH YOUR OUTRAGEOUS REQUESTS..YOU WILL NEVER FIND A NANNY...MY SUGGESTION IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR KIDS AND ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE...GET YOUR TUBES TIED..STOP HAVING CHILDREN THAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE!!! YOUR CRAZY..GET OFF HERE YOU IDIOT!!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/993742246.html
__________________________________________________________

21) Nanny needed, excellent $$, great family and adorable kids (Larchmont)
Hello there! We are a LARGE family of 8 looking for a fantastic nanny to come and join our family. We are Ina (mom) and Rupert (Dad), Enya (age 5 months), Enola & Emiline (age 13 months), Erena (age 3)and Eliza (age 4) and Eve (age 6). We are looking for a happy, silly, loving nanny. We need someone who will play with us on the floor, get dirty, get dressed up and read to us. We want someone who will make bathtime and bedtime fun and educational. Healthy, happy people only please. We don't want someone who is moppy and sad. FT, live in or live out, $900 take home per week, use of family car to drive Erena to preschool, M-Saturday 7am-10pm. Long hours we know! But really only from about 7-7 as kids will all go to sleep at around 6:30-7:00pm. Light housecare only, nothing major. Pickup after kids, clean their rooms and do their laundry, dishwasher, kitchen and playroom tidy and so on. LONG TERM 2+ year comittment ONLY, REFERENCES NEEDED, CPR CERTIFIED, NO AU-PAIRS. Mature women only. 30+, second language a plus We will do full background check, will need a copy of your DL (you need to drive)and ask for a blood test to screen for drugs. We are a high profile family and as such we need to do these things to ensure our children's safety. We hope you understand, it is really nothing personal! Email us at MormonFamilyValues@****
(6 days/90hrs wk/$10hr/6 kids = $900)
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/993068949.html
__________________________________________________________

22) NANNY NEEDED ASAP FOR 16 MONTH OLD!! (Lithonia)
Hello. My name is Shayna. I am in need of a NANNY for my 16 month old son. I am willing to pay as much as $120 a week and we will provide food for him also. I NEED someone as soon as Thursday Jan. 15th. I work 5 days a week. My hours are Wed and Thurs 11pm-7am. Of course that is overnight and my son will be sleep at those hours and Fri, Sat, and Sun 3pm-11pm. I'm willing to let my child be cared for at our own home(prefered) or at the provider's home or care facility as long as approved by myself and my son's father and location is not far from where we live only because we are working full time with one car so I take Marta most of the time. I work the same hours every week. If my schedule does change I will let you know ahead of time. I am looking for someone lisenced or not doesn't matter as long as good with children and I will need someone who is patient and loves kids naturally. My son is very active as most boys are also a joy to be around and I would need someone to do things with him as far as learning, reading stories, feeding, playing, etc. I would need someone who does not smoke and drink while working. If interested please contact Shayna ASAP @ (404) 494- **** Can call me anytime.
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/986600490.html
__________________________________________________________

23) NANNY (Buford)
Perfect for someone that simply needs some extra income. Watch my 4yr old daughter in my home for $75 a week with food and entertainment expenses paid. She's a great girl, and I'm not being biased just because I'm dad. If you want a pic of her just let me know if interested.
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/dmg/991910959.html
__________________________________________________________

24) Caring Nanny Needed!! $100 a week! (Marietta)
I am looking for a warm, caring nanny with some experience working with small children. I am a working single mother in need of a live-in/out sitter for a cute little 3 year old boy and after school care for a wonderful 8 year old girl. My work hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm. If interested, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/988226030.html
__________________________________________________________

25) Childcare Wanted (Dalton OH)
I am looking for someone to come to our home to watch our children. Their ages (all boys)are 3 1/2, 20 months and there will be a newborn due Feb 20. Most of the time the 3 1/2 yr old will be in preschool but would need you to watch him during snow days or when he might be sick. I am not sure if I will put him in school right away or wait till fall but the pay will increase if you have to watch all 3. I need someone who loves kids and will get down and play with them and do activities with them, possible light housework too (ie: running dishwasher, sweeping, etc.) Would like the pay to be around $150/ week. Please let me know if you would be interested! Thank you very much. Would not need to start until I get off maternity leave at the end of April.
No URL Given
__________________________________________________________

26) Full Time Nanny Needed (Willis)
Our first born will arrive in mid February and my husband and I are looking for a reliable, honest, christian to look after our bundle of joy starting in April. You will be expected to care for the baby and do light house work. We live in Seven Coves in Willis and both work at least 40-50 hrs a week. You would be needed 5 days a week w/ 2 days off during the week and you would work almost every weekend. We are willing to pay $700 a mth. Please email me at Sharla249@**** if your interested in working with our family.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/979808272.html
__________________________________________________________

27) Childcare in our Home (East Madison)
Care needed in our home for a 2 year old ($5/hr) plus meals and TV/Internet. Sometimes our 6 year old daughter has off of school, and would need to be watched after she gets off the school bus (3:45). Mon: 8:30-1:45 Tue - Fri: 9:30-5:30 Mothers with a child (no infants) may apply. We do have a cat as well. There is a pool and park on the property. East Side of Madison. Start with two week notice (for our current daycare).. Thanks! Kristine
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/988871181.html
__________________________________________________________

28) Needed Sitter ASAP **Willing to come to my Home or live nearby** (Old Irving Park)
looking for a very responsible,caring,energetic person to come to my home and watch my nearly 2 yr old son. or to live near by. my hours during the week are pretty much the same 7-2 or 8-2 im off every tuesday but i usually close every wednesday from 2 to about 7:30 or 8 i do work most weekend, usually morning hours as well i have a very short time to find a sitter as much as the economy sucks, some sitters are asking for more than i get paid an hr. right now until i get a pay raise which will hopefully be soon all i can pay is $25 a day i work 4 to 5 days out of the week so if u add that up for 2 weeks almost ends up a normal pay check. if i ever go over my hours u will get paid for the extra hr. please let me know if your interested ASAP
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/991134200.html
__________________________________________________________

29) I need a Nanny from 2pm-7pm starting in February. Bring your own kid! (Aurora)
Hi! My name is Valerie. I have 2 kids- 5 and 8 years old. Starting in February, I will be working evenings and would need a part-time nanny from 2 or 3pm until 7 or 8pm, Monday-Friday and sometimes Saturday morning. Its very flexible since I'll be working my own hours. I am looking to pay $25-30 per day for the 5-6 hours. I would need you to monitor homework for the older one, but shes VERY good about getting it done. Dinner would be ready to be popped in the oven or in a crockpot already, so you would not be cooking hardly at all. Just picking up after the kids (well, making them clean up after themselves), and making them take showers (they can do it themselves). If you need to bring your own child/children, you are more than welcome, but no more than 2 kids please. There is plenty of room to be able to put your baby down for a nap if you needed and for them to play. (You might need to bring baby toys for them though!) One more thing. My husband's schedule is not constant. We do know his schedule for a month at a time, so you would know it at that time too. He does have alternating days off (so for 2 weeks he'll have Mon/Tues off, the next 2 weeks will be Tues/Wed)... Also, his daily schedule changes, but we would also know that beforehand. So, he might be home early certain evenings. Do you follow? Difficult?? Tell me about it!!! haha. Its not that bad, I promise. For example, this week would have been: Monday- he works 12pm-8pm, so I would need you Tuesday- off, so I wouldnt need you Wednesday- he will be at work from 5:30pm Wed until 5pm Fri, so I would need you Wed, Thur, and Fri nights Saturday- he's off, so I wouldnt need you I promise you'll have plenty of notice. Its not too scary. And if you need the day off, let me know and I can take the day off. Thanks for the confusing read!!!!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/992067877.html
__________________________________________________________

30) Childcare Needed $80 weekly (NE/E)
I am looking for a nanny for my 2 1/2 year old son. His currently in daycare but am not happy with them. I will provide the food. all you have to do is feed him. I am looking for someone that can do this out of my home, I work from 8am-5pm monday thru friday. if your interested let me know, i need this person ASAP. Thank You.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/995249807.html
__________________________________________________________

31) I'm in need of a sitter to come to my home! (Lakewood)
I need a sitter to watch my daughter at my home ONLY. She is almost a year old. I want someone who will interact with her, play with her. I'm a single parent so i'm only able to pay $125 a week. I'm open with you bringing 1 other child, around my daughter's age. MUST be Fluent in English ONLY. Must be 18+ female with car, and valid DL. CRP and First Aid Certified is a must. I will be checking references must have at least 3 (non family). Must have Infant/todler expierence. Must have at least 3 year expierence. NO driving will be needed. I live near 285 and Wadsworth, you must live close. The Hrs and day's i'll need you are as follows: M-F 7:15am to 5:45pm. With that said, if you meet all of the qualifications then please feel free to email me. NO LICENCED DAY CARE PROVIDERS please.
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/995128092.html
__________________________________________________________

32) WANTED: Live in Babysitter for room and board (Brooklyn)
We are seeking the help of a live-in babysitter for our two Ukrainian daughters ages twelve and nine. We would need you to be able to pickup both girls afterschool until 7:30 pm Monday thru Thursday with some flexibility for their ever-changing schedules. With your ability to cook bland dinners, keep them on task with homework and guild them with a firm hand from point A to point B you will be rewarded with a room of your own in our lovely Brooklyn Brownstone. This would be a special fit for you and our family and Im sure the rewards of our communal living would benefit all. We have a dog and a cat that are a pleasure to be with if you are allergy free oh yeah a parakeet also. We desire obviously someone reliable and trustworthy to care for our children.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/993769204.html
__________________________________________________________

33) NEED BABYSITTER ASAP!!!! (SE Austin, TX)
I'm a 25 year old working mom that is need of a babysitter by THIS MONDAY! I need this person to be able to work from 8:30 am to 6:00 Monday through Friday. Right now I can only afford to pay $100 a week. My son is going to be 2 in Feb and he is a very happy baby! He loves to play, watch his movies, and eat! Interested applicants please provide references, resume, and background check. Please respond to this posting to discuss further details. I live in south east Austin, but I work in North Austin.
Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/kid/993835854.html
__________________________________________________________

34) We're looking for a Live out Nanny that knows how to keep house (Fort Lupton)
We are looking for a live-out nanny to watch our three little girls. We live an active, family-centered lifestyle and seek a like-minded individual. We are a stable, healthy family that adheres to our daily routines. We are very devoted parents and our children are our priority. We have a 5-year-old girl that is in full-day kindergarten and a 3-year-old girl that goes to speech therapy once a week (both in the Fort Lupton School district) and our baby daughter just turned 1 in December. We live in a rural area about 10 minutes outside of town. Our neighborhood is quiet and we live on one acre. Our home is a three bedroom, two bath home with a large fenced yard. We are located two blocks off Weld County Road 37 and Weld County Road 10. We want someone that can keep a house organized while taking the kids on field trips to the library, museums, the zoo, and always the park! Our oldest will require care before and after school during the school year and full-time care on school breaks (holidays, Spring and Summer breaks). Our middle girl and youngest girl both need to have stimulation, play, and love during the day. Basic duties include: Light housekeeping and girls' laundry, pantry upkeep and grocery runs; School Bus schedule (eldest will be picked-up and dropped-off by her school), preparing meals, and providing fun educational and physical activities in a loving environment. We need a nanny full-time, 6am - 5pm Monday through Friday. We can offer: Paid Holidays Shared Family Vehicle $400 per week Please call Steph at 303.506.**** if you are interested.
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/985583437.html
__________________________________________________________

35) Occasional Babysitter wanted (South Tacoma)
I am looking for an occasional babysitter for times when I would like to go out for dinner, movie, drinks..what ever my fancy. But before you respond saying you want to do this I want to tell you what I am looking for. First of all, I have 2 daughters. One is 3 yrs old the other will be 2 yrs old in March. Very happy loving little girls that love anyone they come across. So if they don't take to you right away then you are not the match for me. I only say this because they are not shy at all and even talk to strangers in the store and say hi to who ever they walk past. I am a single mom and want to entrust someone to watch my girls when I have some plans. I will not stick to just one person, I want to try out a few to see who does best with my girls. All I ask is that you not be a fake and pretent to be sooo into my kids but treat them like crap when my back is turned and please don't be a flake either. I am looking for a NON SMOKER and NON DRUGGIE!!!! My daughters have asthma and if I smell smoke on you at any point you will be asked to leave. Sorry to be so rude about it but I am very cautious when it comes to my girls. Ok, so what I am looking for is someone to come to my home. No I do not want someone that will bring another child or want to watch them in their home. I would prefer a teen ager that is responsible, has a ride/car to get to and from my home and has references that I can check on. This will not be an every day thing and for the most part it will be at night when the girls are heading to bed since they head to bed about 8pm. Of course I will ask you to come and babysit them during the day so they can get to know you and vice versa, maybe so I can go get my hair/nails done or go shopping. I am not rich by any means. So I can't afford a lot to pay, but we can work that out when you come to my home to meet with us. Oh yeah, and must be ok with animals as I have 2 cats. If this is something that interests you then respond to this post and I will contact you as soon as I can. I am thinking of at least meeting with you today just to get to know you but nothing will happen until next week end at the earliest. Hey, just being honest here. :) I would hope you would be too. I look forward to meeting you and introducing my girls to you and hopefully I will find a good match for all involved. Have a great day.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/988484805.html
__________________________________________________________

36) In need of female childcare for graveyard shift (Clovis/Fresno)
I need a female babysitter for my 3 children,the work week is wed-sunday at 12:00am to 10:00am 2 children go to school an 1 (3yrs old) stays home until next year.Its wed morning thru friday morning and every other week saturday.I pay 20.00 a day.Its starts in Feburary in the middle of the month.You will need a car.
Original URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/kid/992843675.html
__________________________________________________________
Special Thanks to the following Readers: deborah, ATL nanny, Julie, nanny nightmare, MissDee and the many Anonymous Contributions we received. We really appreciate the fantastic job that you do! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!!

No comments: