Tuesday

CL-WTF?


Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

1) Babysitter wanted (California)
We are looking for someone who has some spare time on there hands to spend some time with our 5 year old daughter . She is currently in kindergarten, she is really smart and she really does not require alot of supervision. She keeps herself busy, she likes doing crafts, playing with her dolls, drawing, or watching television. If your someone who is looking to earn a little bit of spending money without really having to do alot of work email me. Our daughter is really precious and she is the most important part of our lives, due to our financial situation we really cannot afford to spend alot of money on daycare and babysitters. We are looking for a female babysitter who doesn't smoke or do drugs and has experience with children, preferrably 18 years and up. We need someone who is available Saturday and Sunday and weekdays. Weekdays at the most will be 5 hours and at the least is 2 hours. With our work schedule we need someone who is available from 3 to 8 p.m., weekends are usually 8 hours. Our daycare provider charges us $15 a day, but she closes at 5 p.m. and she spends time with her family on the weekends. So if your seriously intersted email me. Like I mentioned above my daughter is really independent she just needs a little supervision.
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1935889626.html
_________________________________________________________________

2) Need a nanny tomorrow! and a few other days this month (Seattle)
My regular nanny is out sick this week and I'm looking for a temporary replacement for her. This is obviously last minute so please call me or email me this evening.

I am looking for someone for tomorrow (Thurs) from 8:30am to 2pm and also on Mon Sept. 20th (8am to 4pm). I currently can afford to pay $10 an hour. My children are very easy, laid back kids. They like walking to the park or playing here at our house. My daughter is 4 and my son is 1. My 4 year old attends preschool MWF starting next week so hopefully you'd be able to take her to school in Ballard. My son naps twice a day and is very easy to put down for a nap. He's an all around happy kid with lots of energy, he'll sleep in the stroller or crib without stress. References and CPR training are a must, my little guy loves to put things in his mouth. Call my cell at 206-313-**** or email.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1942829118.html
_________________________________________________________________

3) ALERT! babysitter needed asap! (Chicago)
I am a dad going though a devoice!I am haveing hard times!I live in alsip. it is across from Crestwood Palos heights Polos hills by Orland park. I am looking for someone near 127th st towards those areas. Not to far of ditance. I am in need of a baby sitter last minute i know. but for tomarrow which is tuesday and wedsday asap.i can not aford alot i cant make you a carreer when i am barley makeing ends meat please understand and dont charge outrages prices i pay by the day not hour i will need you to take my 4 year old son to preschool and pick up its from 8-noon!and if this works out for both of us it can be a ongoing gig!tuesday i am able to take him to school but you would need to pick him up at noon so start at say 11:30 and wedsday at 9:00 am pay would be under 20 bucks a day and no more then 20! if interested please call or test i respond better in tesk cell 708-768-**** Thank you and please help me in these hard times.
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/dmg/1926995293.html
_________________________________________________________________

4) younger babysitter (part time) like after school and on weekends (Las Vegas)
i am a younger teen i have experince with infents and kids under 8 i have 5 cousins that i have whatched for hours at a time and i have a baby nephew that i help raise for 1 year i love kids and i am very reliebel and if u want to no more about me plz email if u want me to baby sit for u plz be ing my naborhood or are will ing to call me i take offers as in for price rage or if u guys dont want to offer its 3 $ per kid per hour on school nights i do not baby sit past 9 pm and no earlyer than 3 pm well i hope u will pick me to baby sit so i can earn some monny to help my partents out with my chior and dance out ragious cost plz plzplz pick me and email if u want more info
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1947433727.html
_________________________________________________________________

5) Overnight sitter tonight (Seattle)
Hi we are looking for a sitter for an overnight visit tonight. We have an 8 year old who is very sweet and loving.. We were thinking a bout 1130 pm Tonight till tomorrow A.M Would like a reasonable flat rate, and would like to discuss details. Must have experience with children, and be responsible, no drugs/alcohol. This would be preferably in your home tonight. Thank you.... PS I will be calling everyone back, so please leave your phone number. Thanks!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1946955334.html
_________________________________________________________________

6) Professional Nanny Wanted (Las Vegas)
I want to hire a professional Nanny ...Must have the methods and solutions to handle a Mature Spoiled Male....Long term position for right Female....
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1947216576.html
_________________________________________________________________

7) Part Time Nanny position available today (Norfolk)
Serious inquiries only
I am looking for a part time nanny for my wonderful child. This is a part time position but nanny must be willing to cook dinner twice a week as well as clean main areas of the house twice a week, help my 5th grader with her homework, Serious inquires only. Position Available TODAY.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1943318727.html
_________________________________________________________________

8) weekend sitter needed (Norfolk)
hi i have a 9 month old son. im looking for childcare for him on some weekends i go out and like to have fun.. or if sometime during the week i like to go to the gym for like a hour or two. im new to this area and need a sitter. by friday cause im suppose to be going out of town on friday coming back saturday and need a safe, smoke free, animal free, enviroment for my baby. please email me with prices and avail. hours... thanks
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1943743392.html
_________________________________________________________________

9) Live-in babysitter/childcare (exchange room for occasional care) (D.C.)
I am single parent and business owner looking for part-time daycare/babysitting. I am moving into a new home in Bristow as well as opening a new office. I am looking for someone who is interested in reduced/no rent in exchange for evening and/or weekend babysitting hours. I will need to work in my office in Fairfax or go to clients homes some evenings during the week, occassionally Saturday, and maybe even when working from home. I would like for my child to establish a regular relationship with someone who can play with her, watch her, feed a prepared meal, or be present in the home at bed time. We can work out a regular schedule if you need predictability. I do not expect this help to be every evening and probably does not need to be every weekend. It's important that I maintain a safe, comfortable, loving environment for my child. It's important that you want to be a guardian/caretaker of my child. This should be a good arrangement if you understand that objective.
Our home is a 2,000 sq. ft. towhome. You may have use of our home's bathroom, kitchen, living, dining area, and wireless internet. Initially, I will not allow other people, guests, to come into our home, however, I think it's reasonable in the future if we establish an honest, trusting friendship. It is important to me that you feel comfortable too.
If you are interested, we can discuss your time constraints, obligations etc. I can send pictures of our home, your living space in particular, if needed.
This is not in any form a solicitation for "fun" or "adventure" or "lifestyle play" on my part and should not be on yours. Any response should not be considered a guarantee of any arrangement.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1947207449.html
_________________________________________________________________

10) Saturday night sitter (D.C.)
Hi, we are in need of a sitter for tomorrow night (Saturday) from around 8pm to 2:30am. We have two boys 5 and 2 with the 2-year-old likely in bed before you come and the 5-year-old going to bed shortly thereafter. I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested. Thanks! :-) ~Jen
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1947370884.html
_________________________________________________________________

11) Sitter needed by Monday!!! (Madison)
Hello, I need a sitter for my 9yr old daughter for afterschool. She has early release on Monday's and takes the bus home. So I will need someone here at 2:00-ish (will confirm) on Mondays and then at 3:20pm the rest of the week. I will also need someone to watch her on the days she has off of school. She is very independent and likes to game. She may need help with her homework. Basically just someone to make sure she doesn't burn the place down or go running off on her bike. We have WI-FI that you can connect to if you have your own laptop, otherwise internet is available on her computer. Like I said my child is a gamer. She is VERY EASY TO TAKE CARE OF. Thus the monthly salary isn't insanely high but we are new to the area and would love to have someone for the weekends which we can pay extra for as well as for the days she has off from school, eg. winter vacation. *****Must be at least 18yrs of age, nonsmoker, and have at least 3 references. Must have own transportation, speaks English.*****
Total hours needed a week= 9hrs. Days needed= Mon-Fri and maybe a some friday or saturday evenings. Housekeeping is NOT required. (We just want you to hang out with our kid till we get home.) Please respond to Eubankss@****
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1945492709.html
_________________________________________________________________

12) Family seeking sitter for today (Philadelphia)
Seeking a sitter, for today from 3 until 9 for our 3 year old son. (our 13 year old will be home at 6 after football practice and will be helpful)

Childcare will take place at our house across from Jenkintown High School so a student would be perfect. We are heading to New York City for a meeting and just need coverage until he is ready for bed. If interested, please contact me at coryharrison@****
URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/1946261973.html
_________________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Sitter needed for this Sunday (Norfolk)
Hello, I am in need of an understanding responsible person to sit for me this Sunday. My husband and I both have to work and my sitter is not available on Sundays. We are pinching pennies as well so I can only afford $15 dollars for 8 hour care. I am willing to pay $40 dollars for the day but I can only give $15 this Sunday Sept.12 and the rest when my husband gets paid on Wednesday Sept. 15. My son is 20 months and I would really appreciate it if someone could get back to me. We are a navy family and I have no one here to watch him. Thank You.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1945110706.html

* Response from angry CL reader:

14) RE: Sitter needed for this Sunday (Norfolk)
$15 for 8hours of work????? is that a joke? Good luck on your search (you gonna need it)
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1945756708.html
_________________________________________________________________

15) Need Nanny/babysitter URGENTLY (Milwaukee)
URGENT!!!! In need of a full-time babysitter/nanny to start on Sept 8th....IN MY HOME
Hello...I need a babysitter/nanny to watch my 3 year old son in my home. I do not need someone to clean my house or do any other chores...just watch my son. Play games with him, teach him numbers, colors, etc. Laid back enviornment. I also have a daughter who is 6 yrs old and is in school and just need you to walk to the end of my driveway to get her on and off the bus. The hours would be 6:20am to 4pm. Again I would need you to come to MY home and I would pay $35 to $43 a day depending on experience. I would also like to go out at least once or twice a month with my husband and the pay would be $10/hr. Must have previous child care experience and who is trust worthy. Only serious inquires! Need someone to start by Sept 8th!!!
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1934040882.html
_________________________________________________________________

16) Babysitter needed asap!
We need a sitter for our boys they are 2yrs, 4yrs and on 9yrs, I will pay $15 a day per kid, Our 2 and 4yr olds will need care from 9am to approx 8pm and our 9yr old just needs care from about 2:30pm to approx 8pm, We will need you to be reliable and flexible, our schedules can and do change, we will also need references at least 2 please, We also prefer that you come to our house but if needed i will bring them to you our 9yr old walks to and from school, he would either need a pick up from school or meet at our home. We would also like to meet for an interview 1st, please call me at 303-718-**** if i dont answer i will call you back asap.... thank you
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/1938341470.html
_________________________________________________________________

17) I am looking for a long-term full time Nanny in my home!! only (Norfolk)
Hi, I am a single mom looking for a Nanny in my home. I have two children boy age 6 and girl age 3 My son is bipolar, ADHD and ODD, and needs someone that is extremely patient. The duties include full-time care for my son are, pick up and drop off at school, 915 am and 355 pm especially if my son has any problems at school immediate pick up is needed. so you MUST have reliable transportation, and a reliable CELL phone. He has therapy every tuesday some days pick up from school to appt. (pay for gas will be provided) Poss drop off at their fathers home on fridays and earlier shifts for that on those days. Helping my son with homework. My daughter is full time care in home. Also light cooking and light housework basically keeping the children's play area and bedrooms picked up (by that i mean helping to teach the kids to keep rooms clean bed made etc) I am very laid back friendly person as well as my kids full of life!! The hours are from 7 a.m. to 5:30 at the latest. The pay for this job is $200 a week, there is also opportunity for night 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and weekends shift for additional pay. Thank you for taking the time to read, if you are interested please call or txt april to set up time for interview! thanks again April B**** 757235****
due to the unfortunate spam and services that are offered to check out other sites, please put LONG TERM NANNY POSTION in the subject please if you wish to email
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1942128117.html
_________________________________________________________________

18) Seeking live in Nanny (Las Vegas)
Seeking live in nanny. We will provide a room + 300 cash a month. Nanny will need to care for one child Mon-Fri. 7am-3pm, Wednesday nights from 5pm-10pm, and maybe a Fri. or Sat. night once or twice a month. Must have experience and references. Please call Anthony & Karli 273-****.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1939736028.html
_________________________________________________________________

19) Full Time Oustanding Nanny Needed (Atlanta)
Hello! I am looking for a full time responsible and caring Nanny. I have three children total, but would need full time care for 2 of them (boy-three years old and girl 17 month old). My other son is 5 and in kindergarten. He goes to after school care and has various activities. I would need care for my 5 year old son on some days where school is not in session or I cannot find him other camps or activities. I pay additional for these days.

I am interested in finding someone who can provide a safe and caring environment for my kids. I am very interested to get my three old going on phonics and other pre-school activities. I would love to have someone be able to take them to local activities or play groups during the day. I will of course pay for these activities, but cost free activity ideas are welcome.

Please call or email me and tell me about yourself. I am looking to have someone start next week. I require excellent references, as well as a clear background check.

Hours would be from approximately 7:15/7:30 to about 5:30/5:45 pm. Pay is bi-weekly and I will pay at the rate of in home day cares. Thank you!
URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/kid/1932951326.html
_________________________________________________________________

20) Full Time Nanny Needed Starting Tues (Phoenix)
Hello! We are in search of a nanny which will come into our home to watch our boys while we are working. Early morning hours, starting at 6:30am and getting off at 3pm. We are looking for someone who is expierenced with children, and can work with our 3 yr old. & help our 1 yr old grow & learn new skills. Potty training expierence a plus. Must have reliable car and clean driving record, as our 3 yr old goes to school for a couple hours 3 times a week. The job pays $1000.00 CASH a month as we will not claim you on our taxes as a childcare write-off. So, that is clear cash for you! Potential to earn more, if I have Dr. appts. after work, etc. & you don't mind staying. If you do not like dogs, please do not respond, as we have dogs, and expect whoever we hire to respect our wishes with our children and animals. We are a very laid back family, and have simple requests--- mainly--- take care of our children as if they are your own! We are looking for someone who is going to be with our family long term. We need you to start Tues. so are you willing to interview this weekend? We provide your food, drinks, snacks, T.V, etc. Our children are well behaved, and just need someone who is going to be a great model for them! If this job sounds like its for you--- please email me about yourself, possibly a resume if you have one, etc.
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/kid/1937131336.html
_________________________________________________________________

21) Nanny Needed, or a SAHM (Atlanta)
I need to find a nanny for my kids. M-F 7am-5 or 6pm. One is in school (girl, age 6) and the other is not (boy, age 2). My little boy is precious, and is really good, but very active. He loves to play outdoors and in social settings, so playing in the yard, at parks and storytime at the library are common activities we currently do. He plays well by himself, but is a talented escape artist, so he'll keep you on your toes :o) Pay is between $200-250 a week if working from our house, and between $125-150 if you'd be "working from your home". Requirements: must love kids, be physically fit, have a car & good driving record, be over 18, have great references, some childcare experience, responsible, sweet & loving demeanor. They are both very active so I'm looking for someone active who can keep up with them on a long term basis. So if you are one who likes to sit around and watch tv or play on the computer, you're not the one for this job. Every time you sit down at the computer/tv you will be pulled elsewhere :o
URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/kid/1941421888.html
_________________________________________________________________

22) Childcare needed (Norfolk)
hello, I am looking for a babysitter for my son who is a little over a year old. he is rambuctious and very independent. Well behaved and a pleasure to have as my child. I prefer someone to have at least 4 years experience in caring for children and have knowledge of CPR and first aid. the hours would be monday wednesday and friday from 630 am to 3 pm at the latest. there May be tuesdays and thursdays in the future but not sure as of yet. I would like to spend no more than $20 to $25 a day. If you are interested please respond to kamanda722@**** and provide your name, a reference or two, your stipulations and what you would like to be paid. thank you very much and i hope to hear from you. :)
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1945372559.html
_________________________________________________________________

23) We need a babysitter asap (Norfolk)
Hello we are looking for a babysitter for are son he is 4 year old this is part time will turn in to full time i work monday,wednesday & thursdays at 8:30 and tuesdays at 8am i work till 5:30 or 6 my husband works part time works from 6am till 1 or 2 or sometimes later i cant afford to pay that much i can afford 50 a week. Must have DL and clean driving record Must come to my house i provied the food you can eat here as well. Please dont come here and fall asleep on the couch and not watch my son i need a Reliable person so if this is good please call asap
757-752-**** Rocky 757-752-**** Trish
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1943949713.html
_________________________________________________________________

24) Nanny (Seattle)
I need someone to babysit my 1 year old Monday through Friday from 10am until 2pm at my office. Someone that can speak spanish. I pay $5.00 an hour Call me at 425-443-**** or email me at silvia@****
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1947741842.html
_________________________________________________________________

25) In need of Quality care (Norfolk)
hello! I am looking for a babysitter for my twin girls, Aurora and Makayla. They are almost 11 months old and are currently being watched by my sister who lives with me. How ever, she is moving back home within the next few months. I need a quality babysitter for my girls, and I will pay 125 a week all together but i am very picky..
It would have to be in my home 0600 to sometimes 1630 ( but very seldom that late.)
You will have to stick to the schedule that I give to you and pay very close attention to them through out the day.
No one else will be allowed to accompany you, unless authorized by me and my husband, my neighbors pay close attention to who goes in and out of your house so sneakyness will not be tolerated.
I hate to say this, but we are only comfortable with girls watching my kids. I don't have much of a reason other than, being uncomfortable having a guy in my house watching my babies.
You will be expected to clean every day after the girls, vacuum after snacks and meals, picking up their toys when they are sleeping.
I will expect you to change their diapers when they are wet or dirty, paying close attention to how wet they are and change them promptly.
I will expect you to play with my girls a little while a day.
I will expect you to respect everything in our home, furniture, electronics, animals, ( i have 2 cats) and keep everything looking tidy and together.
You can watch tv, but please no sleeping while you are watching my girls, even when they are napping, it will make me and my husband feel more comfortable.
Please respect me and my husbands ways of discipline, this will be further discussed if you decide to apply.
I know this all sounds like a lot to keep up with but I've never had any one else besides my family watch my girls and i am very nervous in getting a new sitter.
If you are interested in watching my girls please email me
or text me at 757-470-**** or give me a call if that's easier for you.
Please only serious people apply.
I'm not as crazy as I sound lol
Thank you so much for reading,
Samantha C****
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1943418966.html
_________________________________________________________________
Special thanks to the following Readers for their Contribution this week: tashaclara, Cinder38, anjul.of.grace, mbargielski, slb3334, ATL Nanny and LadyBugBlessingsCrafts... all of you did a great job! Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----









DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! THANK YOU!









No comments: