Wednesday

CL - WTF?

Continued....
craigs list wtf Saturday, December 6, 2008.
.... What?!

Like to watch tv? (Lafayette)
I am looking for a babysitter to come to my house and Lafayette and watch my two boys, 6 and 3. All that is required is to make sure they stay out of trouble and feed them lunch. They are self entertaining so all you really have to do is watch tv and keep an eye out. I need someone tomorrow and wednesday the 25th and 26th during the day. Pay is $30 a day.
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/932490097.html
______________________________________________________

Energetic Sitter Needed! Occasional PT for now (Newberry Hill)
Starting tomarrow morning! Would like to do a "trial run" tomarrow at 9 with my favorite applicant. It will be just my girls, I will be back before my son is out of school. Ok, to the point.. You must do care here, you must have a car, you must have a license, you must have experience, you must be trustworthy, you must be on time. I would prefer a mom with older kids, or someone with no kids but experienced with kids. Outdoor smoking ok. Quick phone calls ok. Would like someone who likes art projects, walks, and cleaning -lol! I will be taking phone calls from those of you who can start tomarrow. 360-621-****
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/kid/934409999.html
_______________________________________________________

I Need A Baby-sitter starting Monday (Lincoln Square)
I'm looking for someone who is willing to come to my home Monday through Friday for five hours a day. I'd like this person to have prior experience with children 0-3 years of age. My son will be 2 on the 8th, and that is when I will be starting working. CPR certification is highly preferred. I'm not looking for a nanny, just a baby-sitter that is willing to come into my home and take care of my son while I go to work. He wakes up at 9-10am and goes down for a nap at 2-2:30pm. He is VERY easy to take care, which is why I'm offering a salary of 100 a week for 25 hours of work. He is still in diapers and light meal preparation is required i.e, light breakfast ( oatmeal, cereal, and a cup of milk ) and a snack for lunch ( PB&J or lunch meat and cheese ). At 2pm when he goes down for his nap, someone else in the household will listen to his baby monitor and you are free to leave. If you're interested in this position, please e-mail me with your experience. I do require references and a clean background -- also, I prefer someone who is fluent in English. This job offer starts Monday, so I want to interview people this weekend and let my son meet them. Hours: M-F = 9am -2pm ( if you are not free these days on these hours, don't reply ) Pay: 100/weekly We are located in Lincoln Square -- near Montrose and Western. Thank you, Jennifer
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/945605324.html
_______________________________________________________

Mountains Edge (Buffalo/Blue Diamond)
Friday sitter needed for couple of hours. for 2 girls 8 year old and a 3 year old. they usually go to bed around 9ish, Please respond via cell 702-343-**** hours should be from 9-ish - ? $7.00 an hour bring books or movies you may be bored once they fall asleep. ask for Blanca 702-343-***
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/946328396.html
______________________________________________________

Need sitter this saturday 6 - 10pm (Southwest)
I'm looking for a sitter for this Saturday evening from about 6pm till about 10pm. I have a 3 yr old, 2 yr old and one yr old. Email with your rates. Thanks!
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/942740497.html
______________________________________________________

nany available towok afternoon and night (2045lord fairfax rd vienna va22182)
Hi every body my name is sue Iam 20year old and Iam a student Igo to school at morning but afternoon and night Iam free so Ican baby sitting whole night and this moment Ihave one month off then Ican do this job all day oh I forget to introduce my self so Iam very honest girl I never smok or drink wine Ilike children to much Ido really good job with children please if you need call me in this number 703989**** Thanks
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/944234754.html
_____________________________________________________________

Short term infant sitter help (Newark, NJ)
Hello: I need a infant sitter to assist me december 4th, thursday from 9am to 2pm. And Saturday Dec 6th from 9am to 2pm; WHILE I DO COLLEGE HOMEWORK. times are very flexible but i will need you at least 6 hours each day. I WILL HELP BUT YOUR DUTIES ARE LITE: --CARE FOR 3WEEK INFANT AT EVERY SECEOND. One must know how to handle emergencies. --WASH DISHES. --PREPARE BABY BOTTLES IN ADVANCE FOR NEXT DAY. --CLEAN KITCHEN AND TAKE TRASH DOWN. I WILL ASSIST AS WELL BUT I WILL BE DOING HOMEWORK. WHAT I NEED FROM YOU WHEN YOU COME(MUST): --TB TEST RESULTS.( WITHIN 90 DAYS) (MAYBE 6 MONTHS)MAYBE! -- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE A LITLE FRENCH IF POSSIBLE. --SEND ME 3 REFERENCES. --ADDRESS FOR LAST 5 YEARS --RELiGious WORKER at least 30 years of age with 5 years of infant care. --KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF INFANT. I WILL BE MONITORING EVERY NOW AND THEN. i will not be a pest. --CLEAN CLEAN person BEcause he is an infant. I AM LOCATED ON THE NUMBER "1 IVY HIL" BUS COMING FROM NEWARK PENN SATION.( ABOUT 25 MINS TRIP) IF ALL GOES WELL I WILL NEED A SITTER ONCE I RETURN TO WORK IN FEB 1ST 2009. if you are interested please send resume and refs and then you may call me at house phone 973-900-**** all today. I WILL ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE $. you will have to be prepared to bring TB results in advance before you start. thanks, lashunda
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/dmg/943220906.html
_______________________________________________________

Babysitter Needed Sunday Evening (SE Aurora, Centennial)
I'm looking for a responsible individual to watch my two children (7 year old boy and 6 year old girl) on Sunday evening from approximately 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. We live near Thunder Ridge Middle School/Eagle Crest High School in Centennial, SE Aurora area. A young adult or high school student looking for some extra money would be ideal. If interested, please respond with your name and phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss. Thank you!
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/946913132.html
_____________________________________________________


.... How Much?!

Nanny (South Nashville)
We are seeking for a responsible person to take care of a 2 month baby and clean our house. Work will begin on Dec 20 hours will be from 7:30am to 5pm 5 days a week. $125 a week. Please leave your name and a phone #.
See busca una dama reponsable para cuidar a un bebe de 2 meses y limpiar la casa. La persona comensera en Deciembre 20 y los horan son de 7:30 am a 5:00 pm. 5 dias a la semana. Se ofrece$125 por semana.este trabajo es para largo tiempo Interesadas por favor de marcar al 615-474-**** gracias
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/941787915.html
______________________________________________________

Looking for wonderful nanny-part time:our home (Kirkland/Kenmore/Bothell)
Hello, We are looking for a wonderful nanny to come play, laugh and have fun with our toddler. Our daughter: She is extremely fun-loving, active and once she gets to know you and takes a liking for you - will absolutely adore you. Very mellow and shy initially. Needs someone who smiles a lot. Job Duties 1. Play, have fun, keep the little one engaged and learning. 2. Teach conversation, reading, etc as part of play. 3. No house keeping, cleaning required and dad is working from home so you probably won't be doing any diaper changes or feeding either. 4. Weather permitting, take the toddler out for walks, cycling on her tricycle , the playground within the community or some soccer in our back yard. Job Requirements 1. Be reliable 2. Be fun-loving, easy-going and laid back 3. Be Mature, patient and 4. Have some experience with toddlers. 5. Have good referrences and consent for a background check. Hours 1. December 15th to Jan 1st - every week day - 10am to 1pm (does not include Christmas and New Year's) 2. After Jan 2nd - Every Friday - 10am to 1pm 3. Once our daughter is at ease with you, or if mom works additional hours, more hours maybe needed later in the future. Compensation Unfortunately, we cannot afford more than $8 since our daughter already is enrolled on an expensive daycare for the rest of the week. If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please send us a mail to the above address. We will be screening people all day and if we haven't already found our loving nanny, we will surely contact you back. If you have a resume, please send that across as well, which will help us making a faster decision. Thank you for taking the time to read this ad.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/942451828.html
_______________________________________________________

Seeking Experinced Realible Babysitter For 10 Month Old Twins (Dumont, NJ)
I AM A MOTHER OF 2 VERY ACTIVE PLAYFUL TWIN 10 MONTH OLDS I AM LOOKING FOR A HONEST REALIBLE INEXPENSIVE BABYSITTER FOR 30 HOURS A WEEK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FROM 5AM TO 8PM BOTH DAYS. MUST HAVE GOOD REFERNCES(WORK RELATED) AND BE FLEXIBLE. WILLING TO BOTH $60 PER DAY EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED KASTEV883@****
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/943074433.html
________________________________________________________

Looking for a Nanny (Greenbrier)
I am currently looking for a nanny to care for my 3 children Monday through friday from 8AM TO 5PM. I have 2 boys age 7 and 3 and 1 girl who's 20 Months. I need someone who is reliable, responsible, and someone with experience with young children. My 7 year old does not return home from school until around 2 30 so the majority of the day will be with the younger two. My husband is active duty, however when he is here some days he will arrive home before 5pm, to make your day shorter. Everything you will need for the children will be available to you, you will be responsible for lunches and snacks, following the naptime schedule, I do ask that you tidy up any messes made, and help with potty training during the day. I am offering $175.00 per week to the right candidate, I am also willing to consider allowing you to bring 1 child of your own depending on the situation. Please be ready to provide 3 or more references and be willing to have an interveiw with me. Thanks for your consideration! Have a great day!!! Please email me at Mrsfutch415@****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/940347558.html
_____________________________________________________

Nanny needed asap (Las Vegas)
Nanny need in my home or yours: mondays 7:45 till about 5:15 and tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays from 8:15 till about 3:45, the getting off hours are after the times you may get off earlier than that. My son is 3 months, our current nanny isnt working out. The pay is 20 a day! I cannot afford more than that right now, but i will give extra as i have it! please email me for more information.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/939146161.html
_____________________________________________________

Looking for a part time sitter in my home in Henderson (Sunset/95)
I am looking for a person to come to my home 3 days a week and watch my 3 year old daughter. Job is simple! Play with and entertaing my daughter. No housework needed. Just make sure you pick up after yourself and help her pick up after herself. Hours/Days needed are as follows: Monday: 9:00AM-6:30 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM-6:30PM Friday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM My older daughter is in school during the day and may sometimes be dropped off after school at about 3:30 PM or 4:00 PM. I will be making dinner for the kids, but you will need to make lunch for my younger daughter and snack as she wants them. This really is an easy position. My daughter is very low maintenance and just wants someone to play with her! I am paying $25/day. I am willing to consider someone who has a child that will come with them. However, I insist that the person be willing to come to my home. The right person will be able to run errands during the day or do things they need to do and can take my daughter along. Please reply to this ad via email if you would like me to forward you an application. I will be scheduling interview for this week through the weekend for anyone interested. I am looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Thank you, Jennifer
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/942628854.html
_____________________________________________________

French/English speaking Nanny wanted ... (Eastside)
Looking for a nanny who would like to wk pt 20-25 hours a week as a nanny/light housekeeper, and spend a couple additional hours a week with our two older children, teaching/tutoring in French. Must have vehicle, valid dl, and be willing to get cpr and first aid certified with mom. Will be caring for toddler most days and two hours each morning with grade school child. Must have basic cooking skills to apply please, I cannot teach you. Must be fun, creative, active and able to climb three flights of stairs in our three story condo daily. $400 bi-weekly to start.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/941220918.html
______________________________________________________

Need a sitter fulltime asap (Durango/215)
I need a sitter fulltime. I can only afford $20 a day. I have 2 kids. It will be Mon- Fri 8am- 5pm. You will be earning approx $400 monthly. I do need a fulltime, dependable, and reliable sitter. Of course trustworthy. I need one soon please.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/945311413.html
______________________________________________________

Childcare (Northwest Baltimore City)
Full time working parents need very reliable adult to take care of 18 month old boy. Educational activities and potty training encouraged. Also, before and after care for 6 year old boy. Car needed to pick up and drop off 6 year old to school. Monday - Friday. 7am to 7pm. Open to location of operation!(Light housekeeping a plus!) Salary Starting @ $175 (OPEN)
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/kid/945111575.html
_____________________________________________________

Interviewing for Nanny position (Westminster, 120th & Sheridan)
We would like to get some interviews set up for a nanny for our toddler. The start date would be Dec 22 or so. Don't worry you will not be asked to work x-mas eve or x-mas. The hours would most likely be 7am-5pm and Mon-Fri except some Tuesdays off. Would like to stay in the price range of $100 a week since everyone is having a hard time with the economy. If you are interested in setting up an interview please e-mail me a copy of your resume, a couple references, and a picture of youself. If you have contacted me already I still have your e-mail. Thanks! Kylie
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/947021010.html
____________________________________________________


.... Just Creepy!

seeking sitter (s.w. las vegas)
single male seeking sitter for mon tues nite at my apt for teen boy.must enjoy playing video games tv and just talking ect.hours 6 to 12 possible stayover if needed.10 hr.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/938873495.html
_____________________________________________________

I Need An Occassional Sitter In My Home For A 2 yr old (Henderson)
My child is 2 and we'd like a sitter so we can go out once in awhile. I need someone who will PLAY with him and prefer teenage girls. I know that sounds weird (I'm a 27 yr old very pregnant woman), but my son just adores girls in that age group and they usually have alot of energy for exciting play. His fave sitter right now is a 14 yr old girl, but her Cheer schedule keeps her from being able to stay out past 8 on weekdays. I can pick you up and take you home if you live close by, my hubby has never taken any of of our sitters home (I used to babysit too and that used to bug me even though nothing strange ever happened; just uncomfortable). You can bring your homework for when he's sleeping and down time, but he's really good for anyone who will let him jump on his bed, read books to him, and lately he'll drag anyone into a game of "shoot hoops" or throwing plastic balls up the stairs. We pay $6hr ($20 min) and have neighbors on hand for emergencies. I just wanted to see if I could find another once in awhile (probably 2-4x a month) sitter. Also, after I have the baby I'll want someone to come over while I'm home to play with the 2 yr old so I can get stuff done. I'd LOVE to find some girls/women (sorry I freak out with guy sitters, I know I shouldn't, but I do) that live in Anthem Highlands. If you have kids I can watch yours too sometime.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/945826296.html
______________________________________________________
Special Thanks this week to: MFI, KC, CraigsListCrusader, cdhere25, northjerseynanny and several Anonymous Readers... you did a great job! Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!

No comments: