Tuesday

CL - WTF?

craigs list wtf Saturday, October 25, 2008.
Continued...
I need Wednesday night, Sat/Sun 1pm-6pm (Arvada)
Looking for a sitter for my 6 y/o son---just need Wednesday nights from 4:30pm-9:30pm for my class, Sat/Sun from 1pm-6pm as I work until 5pm on the weekend and Dad goes to work at 1:30pm. Your house or mine, I provide food..feel free to let him watch TV, movies, play video games. Will not kill him, will make your life easier. My little man gets plenty of intellectual stimulation and an afternoon of cartoons and eating cold cereal sounds pretty good to me. Arvada area please ...we are pretty laid back and my son is a riot. Thanks.
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/875789265.html
____________________________________________________

Mother of 2 looking to babysit outta Marshfield (Southcoast)
hi everyone fun exciting days filled with running around playing and tv time looking to go out for a good time, work or just to get away well i am your all time great babysitter i do over nights and days weekends too! your childs day will consist of playing with my 4 year old little girl and my 13 month old son they will be fed breakfast lunch and or dinner it just depends on the hours you need me for. i do all the sitting at my home wiling to travel but if i do my children do go with me do to i am a stay at home mother ,and my husband does all the working , if interested you can contact me at 781 834 **** or email me at froggey213**** love to hear from you Stephanie daytime = $20.00 for the whole day nights= $40.00 for the whole night or half depends on parents schedule weekends= friday through sunday $15.00
Original URL: http://southcoast.craigslist.org/kid/873661454.html
______________________________________________________

19/f/MetalheadMum+SeekingtoBabysit(esptoddlers)+FromMyHome+YouDropOff (Clifton Heights, PA-Baltimore Pike)
Hi, my name is Kaycee...I am a stay at home mum with a 14 month old toddler named Chaos
I am looking to make a bit of extra cash.*i am the alternative childcare option* You would drop off and pick up your child. I would entertain them and keep them safe & healthy while you work, play and do what you need to do.When you do so...You bring emergency contact numbers.You will tell me any special instructions.You bring any medications they take if any.You bring their meals/snacks for the time they will be in my care.You bring any additional activities, etc they will need/want. And anything I am forgetting at the moment..I am not a daycare center or rich bastard looking to rip you off. So when you contact me we will negotiate price. ^^*I do not drive and I don't want to drag my child to your home so don't ask.*I am great with babies and toddlers/small children especially.*~Safe, drug free environment.~*Allergy notes:*I do have a cat and two bunnies.*So take this into consideration if your child is allergic we don't need to be making them sick. Also, if your child has some irrational fear of reptiles in locked tanks don't contact me. Okay so if you're interested feel free to email me back and from there I'll hook you up with anything else you want to know and my telephone number. I'll leave some pictures on this too so you're not emailing a complete stranger. :P
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/857689013.html
________________________________________________________

Baby sitter needed ASAP (Norristown)
I need a baby sitter ASAP.. I have a 1 2 and 3 year old.. I would need you from 4:oo ish till about 9:00 ..Mon-friday. I will pay between 150- 170 a week.. The rates should go up Contact me with your contact info.. Thank you and if i hear back from you soon enough there will be a bouns in your pay
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/874365925.html
________________________________________________________

Need to meet with people ASAP (Fort Collins)
I am looking for childcare for my 9 month old son starting next week. I need 3 days a week 8:00 to 6:00, any 3 Tuesday through Friday, whatever works best for the provider I go with. I am looking for someone in Fort Collins or Northwest Loveland, need to meet with people ASAP. Can't really afford more than $30 a day. If this works for you, please email me with your location and we will set up a time to meet.
Original URL: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/kid/826176535.html
______________________________________________________

Wanted: Full-time, In-home child provider (Redford, MI)
Details: • Hours: M-F 9a-5pm • For one child who is an 8 week infant • Pay: $125-$140/ week
• Home location: Redford, MI between Telegraph and Beech Daly off of I-96
Preferences: • Background in child-care • Non-smoker Requirements: • Reliable transportation • Three personal references - Interested?: • Contact Jacquelyn at: 313-613-****
Original URL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/kid/881762335.html
___________________________________________________

We are looking for a Nanny/HouseSitter (East Norriton)
Hi, We are looking for a nanny for our 9 month old baby boy. We are based in East Norriton and would prefer someone who can come daily from 9am - 6pm to look after the baby and also help us out with some household tasks. We can pay in the range of $1000 - $1200/mnth. We are strict vegetarians and would prefer someone who is a vegetarian as well. The selection criteria - The baby should like you!! Please call 484 477 **** if interested.
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/873823633.html
________________________________________________________

Nanny Needed (Germantown)
I need someone to watch my 8 month and 3 year old son between the hours of 8-5:30. I can only afford to pay 200.00 a week. You can watch them in my home, I will provide food and drinks to make yourself as comfortable as possible. Background checks, and references!
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/853513007.html
________________________________________________________

I need someone this evening! (Raleigh)
Childcare needed for a 5 yr. old boy and 7 yr. old girl for a few hours this evening in my home or yours. I need a caring, low-cost provider with references. Please reply to the following address. Thank you Roshelle
Original URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/875598672.html
____________________________________________________

Need babysitter for tonight $300 pay (New Kensington)
we are in serious need of a babysitter for tonight. we have exhausted all other options craigslist is our last resort. you will be sitting 7 children ages range from 5 months to 6 years. Pay will be 300 dollars for about 5 hours. please reply back. serious inquiries only! hope to hear from you soon.
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/892348624.html
______________________________________________________
A Very Special Thanks to the following ISYN Reader's: Crazy Town, Terrifying, UmassSlytherin, Mary Gogerty, MissDee, Anon Meebo Guest, Clad, CraigslistWTF and Alex Nelson. All of you did an exceptional job and we really appreciate it! Please keep up the great work! Ads will be posted every Saturday.
Please leave comments: CLICK HERE

No comments: