Tuesday

Nanny Owns Biach Mom From Hell

This is a text exchange from a nanny and mom- the mom fired the nanny because the child was starting to have very much affection for the nanny.Note - the nanny is recovering from uterine cancer, the mom gets in an inexcusable low blow.

MFH: Sandra, I find it odd that you haven't asked why we decided to let you go. I think it's important for your next posting.

Sandra: Honestly, I am not interested in the reasons, I wish your family all the best.

MFH: Well, this is a perfect example. Your attitude of knowing everything was obnoxious. You don't have children, I don't care how long you have worked with them. Yous are not a mom and likely never will be.You came so highly recommended and I am still shaking my head as to why.

Sandra: Our working relationship has ended I am very thankful that it has. You very much need to obtain some kind of help because the way you speak to people is degrading,hurtful and unprofessional. I do not intend to waste my time any further with you. Your opinion of me is inconsequential to me. Our time has ended now, be well and good luck.

MFH:You're still going to watch our kids this saturday right? For the wedding we have to go to?

Sandra: No, our working relationship has ended per your choice.I will not ever be working with your family in any capacity in perpetuity.

MFH: You can't just cancel on people when they are counting on you, we don't have anyone else, That is very unprofessional!

Sandra: We are donw now, do not text me again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra might want to simply block mom's number....

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mom is garbage!!!!

marryann1220 said...

google 4589
google 4590
google 4591
google 4592
google 4593
google 4594