Tuesday

Aggressive Nanny at Whole Foods Williamsburg

First time doing so but really feel like I had to share as was it my child being cared by this nanny, I would absolutely want to know this.

I had the misfortune to encounter this very aggressive nanny today (June 25th at 10am EST) during the music class organized by Whole Foods at Williamsburg (10-11am). The nanny was extremely aggressive to me, my child and not pleasant to the child she was taking care of (I believe a little girl of about 12-18 month)

I spoke to a few parents there and they told me this is not the first time. We were compelled to have the manager at Whole Foods to address her.

Please see the picture attached, it is the nanny in the middle, wearing a blue shirt and white cardigan.

Very happy to share more details with the child’s mum/dad.



4 comments:

handyman services near me said...

A decent sitter is one who will keep youngsters sheltered and sound without their parent. This individual will take care of the youngster's needs and will ensure that the kid is sustained and being careful.


A decent sitter will be mindful to the kids. An incredible sitter will be included with the kids. Taking care of business together, taking a walk, assembling a square pinnacle are approaches to be required with the youngsters. A decent sitter stays near, an incredible sitter gets included.

You can find veterans working as freelance babysitters near you in New York from GetGigz. You can find honest babysitters here at a very reasonable per hour costs.

Overnight nanny

Anonymous said...

to be honest most babysitters dont get paid enough !and parents then complaining you dont know her situation !if you cannot take care of your own children why you have them

marryann1220 said...

google 4550
google 4551
google 4552
google 4553
google 4554
google 4555

marryann1220 said...

google 3695
google 3696
google 3697
google 3698
google 3699
google 3700