Wednesday

Bad Babysitter- Check Fraud - No Excuse For This

In the south Tx area a childcare provider and cleaning lady named Elva D Olviedo has abrogated the trust of her family by stealing checks from her employer. The amount is considerable, she did this over a multiple year period being very clever. She would take checks from the middle of her employers  checkbook and using her employers signature , write checks here and there for the exact amount of her pay amount - very premeditated . Also - the employer admits to not paying strict attention the the bank account so it was clever to not notice an unusual amount of a check. So- beware.

info sent from M. D. from Nextdoor.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will not leave my name because I do need b.s. but I can see this point of view - the mother has so much money she does not even notice if a little extra is gone. We do not know if she was acting wrong to the employee, keeping her extra time, jacking her on money, I have been treated wrong and I can see stealing to make it right-sorry