Advice Please

If you know of a former babysitter that was charged with endangering children and that knowledge is public, BUT has remarried only to change their name and now is divorced (a very short time later). Is there somewhere to be able to post something warning people of her new name. Maybe if they 'Googled" her "new" name it would connect the two? By the way she is not licensed to provide care, and part of her being convicted of 1 count of child endangering versus 6 counts was that she could not run a state licensed home daycare again. When she never had a license to begin with.

Lost in the sauce

1 comment:

Leigh Raymer said...

RIP OFF REPORT is an interesting tool