Tuesday

Two More Bonuses

* Bonus this year (2015): $50
* Your weekly salary: $20-30/hour (full time nanny, part time nanny share)
* Any supplementary gifts aside from the Bonus: $50 to the movies, chocolates
* Length of time you have worked for the Family: One month, only as needed. Full time starts in a few weeks.
* City, State and Country where you live: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
* Additional comments: The family is beautifully nice to me. I just moved here from the US, and they have been so helpful and wonderful to me! It's 11 month old twins, plus a one year old nanny share.



* Bonus this year (2015): $1,000
* Your weekly salary: Full time- $1250/week (52 weeks per year) plus cash for extra hours worked
* Any supplementary gifts aside from the Bonus: Gift from kids costing approx $100- 2 weeks off ( I get about 6-7 weeks vacation per year with at least two weeks off over Christmas)
* Length of time you have worked for the Family: 3 years
* City, State and Country where you live: MetroWest Boston MA
* Additional comments: I am expecting my first baby and will remain employed by this family at my full salary after a 3 month leave



1 comment:

Unknown said...

First post: that's really awesome for only being there for a month, way to go!

Second post: your nanny family seems like a generous family! It's awesome that you will be able to bring your baby with you!