1) Need someone fun - (Tenn) Would like someone to come to my home at 9:00 am until 4:00 pm 3 days a week and take care of my 2yr old. She is for the most part independent. Doesn't require much attention. Just potty training stage right now. Just give her food and make sure she doesn't crack her head open. She is a climber and runner. Forever running around. Let me know what the rate per day or week you're asking. ________________________________________________________________
Submitted by Felicia. Thank you!
2) Overnight babysitter - (Iowa) I am looking for an overnight babysitter two nights a week in my home starting in November. I would need someone from 9 pm until about 645 am. My 4 year old daughter goes to bed at about 9-930 and will still be asleep when I get home. I will be paying you to come over and sleep. I am willing to pay $30.00 a week. Please e-mail me and write overnights in the subject line if you are interested. Thank You!
Submitted by nannytastic. Thank you!
3) Live-in Nanny needed! - (Colorado) Childcare needed 5 days per week. Looking for Nanny to reside in our basement + groceries and $200 per month cash in exchange for childcare for our two young children. KIDS: 1yr and 6 yrs. US: Married Couple - Dad away 27+ Days per month, Mom works FT, and then some. YOU: Non smoker, no drugs, no drama, NO PARTYING, CLEAN!!! Willing and able to take kids to park, on walks, etc. RESPECTFUL A MUST. Great with kids! NO HOUSE CLEANING (aside from your area) REQUIRED!!! We are willing to pay your rent (in our house), utilities, and $200 a month cash to care for our two amazing children!! Schedule is fairly set in stone, with slight variances. EVERY SATURDAY off!!! MUST BE WILLING TO SIGN SIX MONTH CONTRACT!!! Email me with interest and background in caring for children/infants! Setting up interviews for this week!!!
Submitted by COnanny. Thank you!
4) NEEDING childcare in MY home for 6mo old baby - (Tenn) Hello. I have a 6.5-month-old baby girl that I need a babysitter for starting asap. We need someone to be able to come to our home, everyday, Monday through Thursday. We have had terrible luck with babysitters so far and I really need someone we can rely on. My husband and I both work full time and we really do not want to put our baby in day care. She is very sweet and easy going. We have a very comfortable home and we are very easy going as well. We have a black lab and a cat, both are friendly and like people, so you must be an animal lover as well. We are able to pay $100 per week and pay cash every Thursday afternoon. The hours will be as follows: Monday 8:30 to 6:00 Tuesday 8:30 to 6:00 Wednesday 8:30 to 6:00 Thursday 8:30 to 6:00 I would really love to have someone who is already a mom with a child close to the same age as my baby so the toys that I have will be age appropriate. Of course, if you do have children, they are welcome to come with you. If you don't have children, I will need for you to have a lot of experience with them. References will be required. I need someone with good work ethic. My little girl is my whole world and I will only trust her to the right person. There are other details that will need to be discussed upon interview. I would like to be able to interview as soon as possible. Please contact me if you feel like you would be a good fit and we will go from there! Thank you for taking the time to read and God Bless! Need someone to start as soon as possible!
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
5) Need Infant Childcare - (Tenn) Hi, I will be needing childcare for an infant and a 5 yr old when not in school and some days after school. I will need someone mon-fri from 6:15am - 5:30pm. The times could vary slightly with you getting off around 4:30 most days but some days could be till 5:30pm. I would like someone to watch them at my house if possible but I'm open to taking her somewhere provided the location and cleanliness. Caregiver must be a non smoker and be able and willing to pass a drug and background check. Person must also be reliable and responsible. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please send me an email with your rates and a little about yourself. I'm not looking for someone who considers themselves a 'nanny' and charges ridiculous rates. If I could afford that I'd be staying home with them myself. This would be an ideal job for an older person looking to supplement their income. We would prefer someone that wouldn't need to bring a child with them unless it is an infant. I'm looking to find someone wanting to do this long term so my child can get use to you and be comfortable with you. Please put 'infant childcare' in the subject line so I know it isn't spam.
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
at 4:00 AM