1) FREE housing for the right person - (NC) Hi, we are a Military family searching for someone to help out in our home. We recently got custody of my grandchildren 7 and 4 yrs old. I need help around the house and with the children. You can still have a regular job as long as it doesn't interfere with the chores or the time I expect them to be completed. This is NOT a paying job, but a great way to save $$$. Must be able to relocate anywhere in the USA (Military), pass a drug test, criminal background, and an EXTENSIVE interview. In exchange: we will give you a very nice, furnished room for yourself, 1-2 meals a day, gas allowance for errands and the possibility for a cell phone. You must be VERY good with children, be well mannered and be respectful with good ethics. I require that you have some experience cleaning and cooking. Must have a valid drivers licence and reliable transportation. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE DRUG FREE!!! We are not comfortable with any drugs or addiction in our home, around the children or in our lives. We are willing to pay travel for the right person to come to Fayetteville. Must have references as well. Only serious need apply. NO emails, phone calls ONLY. If you cannot follow these simple directions no need to apply!
Submitted by N.C. Thank you!
2) Nanny needed ASAP - (NY) Looking for responsible non-smoking, non-drinking Christian nanny. No parties or late nights out. We don't want you showing up the next morning caring for our children hung over or tired. You must be neat and clean. Your job will consist of cooking, basic cleaning, guiding the children in picking up their rooms and making their beds. We need you to set a good example for them. Hours are Mon-Fri, 8am to 6pm. Bring your resume, drivers license, CPR and any other certifications with you to the interview. Serious inquiries only. Our kids aren't cash cows so if you're only doing this for the money we're not interested. Pay will be discussed at the interview. Position is available ASAP.
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
3) FT nanny needed! - (NC) I'm looking for someone willing to watch my children 5 days a week for 9 hours a day. The hours would be from 5am-2pm. I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old so I want someone who would do different daily activities with them like going to the park or doing arts and crafts. I also need you to walk/drive my daughter to school in the mornings (the school is only a block from our house and her hours are 9-12). I will pay $20.00 a day. Please email your resume to me with references (required) and I will call you to set up a time to meet our family.
Submitted by CoolBeans. Thank you!
4) We are looking for a Live-in Nanny/Housekeeper - (Las Vegas) You must speak english. We are looking for a female between the ages of 19-35. I put the age range because we have 4 very sweet boys ages 8, 7, 6, and 5 and I have found that it can be difficult for older nannies to keep up. The boys like to play soccer, swim, and are very active. I take them to school every day from around 7:30-4:30 so you would be home alone most of the day to clean the house. Once I bring the boys home, I need you to play with a couple of the boys while I help with homework, or while I make dinner. The boys go to bed around 7:30. I am a very hands on mom and put in a lot of time in with the kids so I mainly just need someone to clean and be an extra set of hands to help out with the kids when I need it. We are looking for a very trustworthy, patient, and kind person. Must be organized and a very good cleaner. I love to cook and bake but I am not such a strong cleaner. Duties would include cleaning and organizing the entire house (floors, beds, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, ironing, etc). You would have your own room with a bathroom right next to it. You have cable, phone, wifi and pretty much anything you need. We are a loving and flexible family and we would like someone who is the same. We like to think of our nanny as family so we want to make you as comfortable as possible. We are looking to fill the position immediately and want someone who is looking for a long term position. I don't want to get the kids used to someone who plans to move, or change jobs 6 months out. We occasionally travel so we would like someone who is able to travel with us. We also have very nice dogs so you need to be comfortable with animals and help care for them. I prefer someone without children or pets of their own. We pay $200 cash per week and we give raises with time. All room and board is of course included. If you have any questions, or are interested in having an interview, please email me through this ad with your name, phone number, and a little information about yourself (age, experience...etc) and I will call you back as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day.
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
5) Babysitter needed tonight - (VA) My regular babysitter bailed on me at the last minute. I have a date at 7pm and should be home by 1-2am. Pay is $5 an hour. All you need to do is put my daughter to bed. She will already have been bathed and fed. Just read a book to her and put her down. You can just sit and watch TV like you would at home only you'd be earning money for it at my house! If everything works out I'd love for you to be my back-up babysitter from now on!
Submitted by LaLa. Thank you!
at 4:15 PM