1) Live-in Nanny/Roommate - (Oregon) I need help Wed-Thurs-Fri, 6am-4pm and occasional Saturday evenings for date night. You will be caring for two children, 2 yrs and 4 yrs. In exchange I'm willing to pay for all utilities and your food (I have WIC and food stamps.) Your rent would only be $75/per wk. We live in a spacious 3BR apartment; you will have your own bedroom (the kids sleep in the same room) but will need to share the bathroom. No housekeeping duties but you MUST be neat and clean and be able to keep up after the kids. Please be CPR certified, and supply 3 references (1 personal, 2 business) and have a valid drivers license. Looking to hire within the next week. Thankyou for your interest!
Submitted by Nadia. Thank you!
2) Nanny needed 5 days a week - (NY) Hello! I am looking for a nanny for my 2 daughters, ages 3 months and 3.5 years. Start date will be week of August 12th (flexible with start date). Hours will be approximately 7:00 to 5:15 (though sometimes shorter). First hour will be free time, as the girls are late sleepers! (You may use computer or exercise equipment, if wanted.) Pay will start at $50/day, with opportunity for increase. (Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided too!) Please respond quickly if interested in meeting. 507-450-**** (Must be non-smoking and not allergic to cats) Thanks!
Submitted by Porky Pig. Thank you!
3) Babysitter needed tomorrow night! - (Wisconsin) Hi, I am looking for a girl babysitter for my 5 month old son tomorrow night from 2:30pm-11pm. I will pay. Respond to this post if interested please! (:
Submitted by MissDee. Thank you!
4) Nanny Needed - (Las Vegas) Hi! I am interviewing for an assistant nanny in my home. It will include light household duties and care of up to 3 children, including my own daughter. I have a nanny share arrangement with hours between 7am to 5pm and need help so I can run errands, etc. It will be mon-fri but I will only need you 3-4 hours each day and I will pay you personally. Please be flexible and able to start immediately. $20/day.
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
5) Free room for a nanny - (Las Vegas) This is a non-sex offer, single mother with child is fine. Free room, cable tv and all free utilities in a six room house with a pool, for a live in nanny. Would perfer Spanish speaking but not a must. You also get food in trade for childcare three days a week, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday till 4pm. Must be DDF, clean back ground and perfer a valid drivers licence. Please call for information, 702-443-****
Submitted by slb3334. Thank you!
6) Looking for a Babysitter – 6 days a week - (Atlanta) Be local only. Really local. A few points before we start: My child is six months old. Male. I need you 6 days a week, every week. Including EVERY Saturday, 11 to 12 hours a day, all six days. I will only pay weekly, until I am sure you will last long enough. Then I will consider paying a lump sum once a month. I need someone permanent. Someone my child can learn to love and trust. You, essentially, will be the primary caretaker. English needs to be the primary language around my son. I can appreciate some Spanish, as his father and father’s side of the family speak Spanish as well as English. If you can not comply to ALL of those points, please do not apply. He is a very easy baby. Quiet. Hangs out by himself and plays. Enjoys floor time. Drinks milk as well as eats Gerber from a spoon. Will watch movies and loves to “talk” and laugh. I am in the car business. My job requires me to be there Monday-Saturday, from 10am-8pm. Saturdays are our busiest days, and I, at times, are there from 9am-9pm. But usually the same hours on Saturday as Monday-Friday. I understand that this is a lot to take in and manage. It’s been hard trying to find someone, believe me. Remember: Be Local! I can not say that enough. I do not have time to go an hour out of my way, before or after work. Please email me with comments and rates. Don’t try and knock me over the head with price. Someone told me $300 per week. I am in high dollar sales. I know what is too much. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. My son and I appreciate it.
Submitted by Anonymous. Thank you!
at 1:31 AM