Saturday

MESSAGEFROMMPP

cutebaby6-1-1
MOST ASKED QUESTION: How do I post a new thread? I just discovered this blog and I've been reading it for hours!!!! I love it!!!! But I definitely would love to share my nanny experiences and issues so that I can get helpful advice! How do I post?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love getting comments like this... thank you! 

FOR NANNY SIGHTINGS
PLEASE INCLUDE THESE DETAILS IN YOUR SUBMISSION:
* Physical description of nanny/caregiver
* Physical description of involved child/children
* Address or venue of observed incident
* Date and time of incident
* Description of what you witnessed
* Description of vehicle, bag, or stroller that may aid in identifying caregiver
YOUR SUBMISSIONS MAY BE:
* Left as an ANONYMOUS comment to this post
* Left as an ANONYMOUS comment here
* (Your identity will be respected and withheld)
NOTE TO READERS:
* There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on personal attacks or flaming towards the OP's of Sightings!
* PLEASE remember to PICK A MONIKER... anonymous comments will be deleted!
* MEEBO has been discontinued, so until I find another widget that will allow anonymous posting, you will need to e-mail me or leave your Submission in one of the threads mentioned above.
* You may also send in Questions, Nanny/Employer Horror Stories, Rants/Raves, Day in the Life, CL-WTF, etc... (For CL-WTF ads, PLEASE include the ORIGINAL ads in your e-mail. Often when I go to Publish, they have already been Flagged or Deleted!) If you want credit for the Ad, please include your name or moniker.

5 comments:

Nanny Sarah said...

This is such a cute pic!

Beezus said...

Such an adorable baby!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Anonymous said...
I emailed you how long does it usually take for you to post and thanks for the help on how to post!

---------------

Depending on how many I have, Submissions are Published on a first come basis and typically take 1-3 days... unless it is obviously time sensitive.

Mrs. Billy Lamar said...

I agree that the baby pictured is absolutely adorable.

Love that cutie face!!

Nanny K said...

What is the going rate for very experienced MA nannies??