Sunday

The Introduction of Amy

opinion 1
I'm Amy, 27 years old, a single mom of a 1 year old son and a professional career nanny in San Diego, CA and would LOVE to meet local nannies and/or au pairs. I'd like to be able to set-up playdates, there's so much to do here: parks, beaches, amusment parks, kidventure, kid zone, gymboree, music with me, nightinggales music, frozen yogurt shops, and I could go on and on. I also think it'd be nice to get out with "co-workers" on off-hours. Let's start a local group for building friendships and support! My email is aimbleeis@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Truth Seeker said...

You're right...San Diego has so many awesome things to do!! We are truly blessed.

I will contact you soon.

seeareuh said...

Would love to chat with you! I'm beginning a job soon with an 8mo old & a 3yr old & would like a nanny friend, feel free to email me, my name is Ciara :)

seeareuh@gmail.com