Wednesday

Midtown West Behest

opinion 1
Hi, I'm Kaitlyn. I'm 21 and I live in New York City. I work 50hrs/wk with an adorable 2 year old little girl. We are looking for other nannies and their charges to meet up with for playdates. It's time for my charge to begin making friends and I would love to have some adult interaction during the day. We're in Midtown West, but my charge is an only child so it's pretty easy for us to travel anywhere in Manhattan. Anyone interested in getting our charges together for a playdate sometime? Thanks!

1 comment:

ericsmom said...

I am sorry their hasn't been any response to your request. I am a mom to a six year old living in NJ so I am of no help. : )
Do you ever meet other caregivers at the park, library? Maybe, exchange numbers?

If you were hired thru an agency, can you ask them if their are other caregivers you can get in touch with?

Not sure about the family you work for, but maybe they can sign up their child for Mommy and Me classes. I am sure half that attend are caregivers. You may meet another nice person to hang out with.