Saturday

Beware of Fabiola from Chicagoland

warning
I am the neighbor of two lovely girls in the Chicagoland area and I just found this website. I wanted to let you all know that I witnessed abuse to both of these girls from a nanny by the name of Fabiola -- several times hitting, yanking the arms of, and insulting these two poor children. I let the parents know and they fired their nanny... but please be aware if you are hiring part-time or full-time nannies in the Chicagoland area... I would hate to see anyone elses children suffer like these two did.

4 comments:

Just My Two Cents Just Now said...

Omigosh! She sounds horrid.

Thank you for the public service you are doing and I hope she NEVER works w/children again!!!!!!

Bethany said...

I like this. You did sometthing about what you saw involving people that could actually do something, and then posted here as a back up.

I hope their parents spread the word as well.

Nanny Kate said...

What neighborhood did this occur in? I also liver in Chicago and would like too steer clear of her and even warn my neighbors. I'm a Nanny myself but I live in Wrigleyville where there are tons of nannies. I don't want my neighbors hiring someone like her.

Nanny Kate said...

This stupid phone frustrates me to no end! I meant *live in Chicago, not liver. Lol. And I would like *to steer clear of her. Not too. I do know basic grammar, I promise.