Sunday

Carroll Gardens Library - Brooklyn, NY

bad nanny sighting I'm in the Carroll Gardens Library, now known as a circle of hell due to the screaming children known as Mia and Jemma. I know their names because the nanny and older child will not stop screeching. I'm watching three nannies allowing the children to run and scream in a library. The lump watching the lovely Mia and Jemma is wearing a mint green sweater, chilling at a table, watching the children run through the stacks screaming.

5 comments:

Put the blame where it belongs said...

Where are the people in charge of that place? They should be doing their jobs and making these children be quier or asking the nannies to take the children out of there. I would find another place to take the kids.

Truth Seeker said...

LOL

ugh said...

I agree with the first poster. A librarian should step in and put an end to it.

I see PARENTS do this way more than nannies. I take my child to a local indoor playplace and many times mothers just let their kids run wild. I go right up to the kids myself and tell them to be careful for my daughter. I don't give a shit what their parents/babysitters say about it.

Not once has a staff member of this playplace (a chain, we go to different ones, some are better than others) come over and enforced the rules that are posted on the wall.

UmassSlytherin said...

hey MPP you got a major foreign spammer here.

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Thanks Umass, lol. I have been busy as hell but it's taken care of now.