Monday

What Happened to CL-WTF?

I have received numerous messages asking why it wasn't Published this past weekend. There is a lot going on behind the scenes right now and to be honest I only had 6 ads. If I am running short and have the time I will peruse CL to make up for the few missing but I didn't have time this weekend and 6 just wasn't enough. I would love to get it back up this coming weekend so if you happen to find any good ones, please send them in. I need your help!
_________________________________
Please send your Sightings and CL-WTF submissions to:
1) isawyournanny@aol.com.
2) left as an anonymous comment here.
3) Left as an anonymous instant message using the MEEBO toolbar on the main ISYN page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you mentioned it, 30 is too much, in my humble opinion. It's hard to get through 30, and they all run together. There can be too much of a good thing.

Why don't you cut it in half, say 15 a week, and give that a try. Personally, I would be happy with 10-12, but some people might prefer 20, (or even 30 for that matter), but I think 30 a week is over kill.

Just my opinion. You have a GREAT blog, and I don't want to tell you how to run it. I have been thinking of mentioning the number of WTFs, and since you brought it up . . . .

rte66nanny said...

I second everything Village said. Especially the part about this being a great blog ;-)