Saturday, June 5, 2010
1) Kind, welcoming family in search of the Perfect Nanny! (Boston)
My name is Avagail and my husband's name is Adam. Just like our title says, we are a kind, welcoming family looking for a nanny for our wonderful children: 3 year old son (Adam III), and 9-month-old twins (Avagail Jr. and Eli) in our home in Brookline. My husband is the financial advisor to a company in Boston, and I am a doctor of physical therapy looking to return to work part-time for approximately three 6-hour shifts per week. So, I will be home some of the time that overlaps with when the nanny is at our home. We want the best for our children, so our nanny only needs to focus on childcare related tasks -- never any housekeeping! We consider childcare tasks:
- general childcare (Kosher feedings, diaper changes, bathing)
- providing intellectual stimulation, reading books, etc.
- going for walks
- children's laundry
- stripping children's beds and changing sheets
- food shopping for children
- vacuuming and dusting the children's rooms
- tidying any messes that the children make
- organizing children's toys
- transporting children to playdates and activities
- others, as to be discussed
We have a bit of flexibility in the hours that we need childcare for our children, so we have outlined the different options. Again, our priority is to find the best nanny available, so we want you to be able to choose the schedule that works for you. The salary is a generous $325 to $345 per week, commensurate with experience.
OPTION 1 - M and Tu (7:30 am to 8:15 pm); Th and F (7:15 am to 8:00 pm)
OPTION 2 - All 5 weekdays (8:00 am to 9:30 pm)
OPTION 3 - M, W, Th (5:30 am to 7:00 pm); one overnight from Saturday at 8:30 am to Sunday at 7:45 pm
- weekly stipend for your Kosher food (up to $20-25/week)
- we will pay for the laundry detergent needed for the children's clothing
- we will provide gas money if you use your vehicle to transport our children more than 50 miles per week (for miles incurred beginning with the 51st mile)
- 3 PAID vacation/sick days per year (after you have been working with us for 6 months). NOTE: We must be given at least 2 weeks notice
- the benefit of working with a loving, open, welcoming family
Special thanks to ngajewski03 for our Feature Ad. Also, thank you to Krupitzerb, mbargielski and CSNanny for their Submissions this week... all of you did a great job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And don't forget to include the Links!
TO READ THE REST OF THIS WEEKS SUBMISSIONS: PLEASE CLICK HERE!