Friday

Happy Halloween

Photobucket Wishing everyone a safe & happy Halloween. Things on the blog have been slow of late, (fortunate for me because I am changing jobs and moving in to a new place), but not so fortunate for our many readers who want to hear your stories. If you have an experience to share, a rant, a question or sighting; please don't hesitate to send it in.
At the end of November, we will be publishing a feature on Nanny Horror Stories and in December we will run our annual Holiday Bonus survey. We hope that all who have a contribution will share...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you that I often see bad or questionable sightings which I consider posting here. However, I also see innocent original posters attacked by a regular group of critics. I don't need the aggravation!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Mom of one,
Please don't let that stop you.... you would be doing it for the children. :)
We'd love to have you Contribute!

Anonymous said...

Cool beans! I will look forward to reading all of these. I love RANTS the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh!, and I'm glad you're ok Jane! Good luck in your new life!